I didnt said how much time would u be uncapacitated. Lets say 20 secs.
Still a bad idea, sorry friend. You could drag out games infinitely if you ran Frenzy cooldown addons and Ruin - just stab people over and over and they wouldn’t be able to cleanse your totem or get significant progress on gens.
Still a bad idea, sorry friend. You could drag out games infinitely if you ran Frenzy cooldown addons and Ruin - just stab people over and over and they wouldn’t be able to cleanse your totem or get significant progress on gens.
Well you could make a tweats in his power.Definetely what is not doing is stalling as its supposed that it should be.Surv just mend and keep doing what they were doing so actually incapacitating its a good stalling tool.Btw its supposed that u shouldnt be together with legion.
Thats the devs intention when they released this killer...Stalling but being injured is not a good tool...
The devs' intentions when releasing this killer is incredibly unclear because the original power has nothing strong about it asides from the fact that it completely 100% ignores all survivor skill and was very easy to exploit.
You mean as long as they're in deep wound? If that's the case it sounds find. I'm tired of people doing gens and going for hooks saves in my face even they've got deep wound. Of course, that might mean Legion has to have a longer recovery on his power so he can't just deny hook saves by deep wounding everyone around the hook. The mending itself wastes a lot of time.
I personally don't think this is the healthiest change to Legion, it would drag the games out hugely. I'd be happy to see some changes for Legion (I really want a reduction in his fatigue state ngl) but I don't think this is the right way to do it.
I personally don't think this is the healthiest change to Legion, it would drag the games out hugely. I'd be happy to see some changes for Legion (I really want a reduction in his fatigue state ngl) but I don't think this is the right way to do it.
Definetely something have to be done becuz if the gameplay is not injure for stalling the game making people to heal themselves please legion mains explain me it.
Definetely something have to be done becuz if the gameplay is not injure for stalling the game making people to heal themselves please legion mains explain me it.
Reality is rude.The only sense I got to legion power is stalling with heals but if no ones does when legion have much time since released its clearly this character doesnt have gameplay sense and even thought it would have it surely a dev would give a hint of how you play that killer.
Reality is rude.The only sense I got to legion power is stalling with heals but if no ones does when legion have much time since released its clearly this character doesnt have gameplay sense and even thought it would have it surely a dev would give a hint of how you play that killer.
Hi Legion Main Guy here. The thing with Legion is, you could make him a stalling Killer. But that would just be boring af. The fun thing about Legion (For me atleast) is to just go running after Survivors, Fast Vault over everything and Go to the next Survivor. If there was a Mechanic that would let me Stab Every Survivor and then Down the Last Survivor i would take that. But Survivors would probably hate that.
So yeah. I think the easiest Way to make the Legion better is: Make 'em faster and reduce the Fatigue. Doesnt make them great, but at least they will be a little bit stronger and less Punishing to play
I think that would be too much. I personally find legion pin underrated.
Its good for getting downs on Survivors, but bad for Gen Pressure. Survivors will just do Gens because they cant Heal. You want them to heal because it wastes their time and its super easy to get them Injured again.
Play a few rounds with and without it and tell me how fast the gens went.
Its good for getting downs on Survivors, but bad for Gen Pressure. Survivors will just do Gens because they cant Heal. You want them to heal because it wastes their time and its super easy to get them Injured again.
Play a few rounds with and without it and tell me how fast the gens went.
Incapacitated till healed or 20 secs seems good by me
I would love at least to remove the "fatigue on miss attack" thing.
Also a reason for stab the same survivor a few times (yeah i like stab stab xD), like longer mending (insert X value here) if stabbed multiple times, or something like that.
What if now Legion can run feral frenzy forever but can only apply deep wound to a surv per each feral frenzy but he have it infinite.
That is just as Bad. There would be no Skill needed to get every Survivor. Think about it from a Survivor Standpoint. People would hate to be going against you because you just play "No Brain" Legion
Incapacitated till healed or 20 secs seems good by me
I mean, if you changed The Legion Pin to make a Survivor Incapacitated for 12 Seconds and dont apply Deep Wound it would be fine i guess.
Nevermind. You could just easily Camp and Nobody could go for a Save on a Hooked Person.
I think the only way you could implement the Incapacitated Effect onto Legion, yould be to make it so Survivors don't get Deep Wound but instead a Timer. If they don't do a specific Action until the Timer Runs out, they get incapacitated.
Its good for getting downs on Survivors, but bad for Gen Pressure. Survivors will just do Gens because they cant Heal. You want them to heal because it wastes their time and its super easy to get them Injured again.
Play a few rounds with and without it and tell me how fast the gens went.
I find it pretty good with thana and some anti gen.
That is just as Bad. There would be no Skill needed to get every Survivor. Think about it from a Survivor Standpoint. People would hate to be going against you because you just play "No Brain" Legion
They can stun you with a pallet anyway run of him is not either a master strategy.
I find it pretty good with thana and some anti gen.
So basically stallimg making them heal as I said.its the same problem with The plague.
Plague have the problem of surv deciding when to give her power so as they never cleanse I use thana+ dying light no make em have a really nice time M1 on exchange eventually u beat em becuz they used all the pallets around gens and they cant run away plus each hook with pop they are having a great time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
then survivors would never be able to heal or work on generators… what kind of a question is this?
^This
Don't get me wrong I think Legion does need a buff/re-work but yeah this ain't it.
I didnt said how much time would u be uncapacitated. Lets say 20 secs.
Still a bad idea, sorry friend. You could drag out games infinitely if you ran Frenzy cooldown addons and Ruin - just stab people over and over and they wouldn’t be able to cleanse your totem or get significant progress on gens.
Well you could make a tweats in his power.Definetely what is not doing is stalling as its supposed that it should be.Surv just mend and keep doing what they were doing so actually incapacitating its a good stalling tool.Btw its supposed that u shouldnt be together with legion.
Legion needs a change. Preventing survivors from playing half of the game, while not giving him any meaningful buff, isn't it.
BHVR: Legion changes? I got ya fam. Overheat Mechanic on Frenzy, after hitting 1 Survivor Legion auto fatigues.
Thats the devs intention when they released this killer...Stalling but being injured is not a good tool...
The devs' intentions when releasing this killer is incredibly unclear because the original power has nothing strong about it asides from the fact that it completely 100% ignores all survivor skill and was very easy to exploit.
Not a base power, but maybe an addon possibly?
You mean as long as they're in deep wound? If that's the case it sounds find. I'm tired of people doing gens and going for hooks saves in my face even they've got deep wound. Of course, that might mean Legion has to have a longer recovery on his power so he can't just deny hook saves by deep wounding everyone around the hook. The mending itself wastes a lot of time.
I personally don't think this is the healthiest change to Legion, it would drag the games out hugely. I'd be happy to see some changes for Legion (I really want a reduction in his fatigue state ngl) but I don't think this is the right way to do it.
Definetely something have to be done becuz if the gameplay is not injure for stalling the game making people to heal themselves please legion mains explain me it.
Best I can do for you, sorry
Okay so that char doesnt have any gameplay sense
well that's just rude
Reality is rude.The only sense I got to legion power is stalling with heals but if no ones does when legion have much time since released its clearly this character doesnt have gameplay sense and even thought it would have it surely a dev would give a hint of how you play that killer.
Try pins.
If the power depends of add ons I would be glad it receive wraith treatment and buff him
I think that would be too much. I personally find legion pin underrated.
Hi Legion Main Guy here. The thing with Legion is, you could make him a stalling Killer. But that would just be boring af. The fun thing about Legion (For me atleast) is to just go running after Survivors, Fast Vault over everything and Go to the next Survivor. If there was a Mechanic that would let me Stab Every Survivor and then Down the Last Survivor i would take that. But Survivors would probably hate that.
So yeah. I think the easiest Way to make the Legion better is: Make 'em faster and reduce the Fatigue. Doesnt make them great, but at least they will be a little bit stronger and less Punishing to play
Its good for getting downs on Survivors, but bad for Gen Pressure. Survivors will just do Gens because they cant Heal. You want them to heal because it wastes their time and its super easy to get them Injured again.
Play a few rounds with and without it and tell me how fast the gens went.
a 2 seconds thought about it question
What if now Legion can run feral frenzy forever but can only apply deep wound to a surv per each feral frenzy but he have it infinite.
Incapacitated till healed or 20 secs seems good by me
I would love at least to remove the "fatigue on miss attack" thing.
Also a reason for stab the same survivor a few times (yeah i like stab stab xD), like longer mending (insert X value here) if stabbed multiple times, or something like that.
That is just as Bad. There would be no Skill needed to get every Survivor. Think about it from a Survivor Standpoint. People would hate to be going against you because you just play "No Brain" Legion
I mean, if you changed The Legion Pin to make a Survivor Incapacitated for 12 Seconds and dont apply Deep Wound it would be fine i guess.
Nevermind. You could just easily Camp and Nobody could go for a Save on a Hooked Person.
I think the only way you could implement the Incapacitated Effect onto Legion, yould be to make it so Survivors don't get Deep Wound but instead a Timer. If they don't do a specific Action until the Timer Runs out, they get incapacitated.
I find it pretty good with thana and some anti gen.
They can stun you with a pallet anyway run of him is not either a master strategy.
So basically stallimg making them heal as I said.its the same problem with The plague.
Plague have the problem of surv deciding when to give her power so as they never cleanse I use thana+ dying light no make em have a really nice time M1 on exchange eventually u beat em becuz they used all the pallets around gens and they cant run away plus each hook with pop they are having a great time.