All people please help for console players
Why devs don't listen us? We always share console problems on every forum but devs don't answer our question.They will fix frame rate on december at least but we have a few major problems too.
1 - killer sensivity : It is too low we need very high sensitivity, thats why huntress and nurse are worst killers on console(unplayable killers on rank 1)
2 - Pig's grab problem : Right now pig can not hatch grab or pallet grab.She is doing animation but it is bugging her and survivor still escape.
3 - Input delay - Dedicated servers please
1 - killer sensivity : It is too low we need very high sensitivity, thats why huntress and nurse are worst killers on console(unplayable killers on rank 1)
2 - Pig's grab problem : Right now pig can not hatch grab or pallet grab.She is doing animation but it is bugging her and survivor still escape.
3 - Input delay - Dedicated servers please
Comments
I'm sure I read somewhere that they want to keep the codebase as multi-platform as possible, rather than have too many parts that target platform x and others that target platform y.
Makes sense from a development standpoint. Sucks in terms of actually getting the best out of each machine.
I disagree with 4 because we use to have auto-aim and I hated it. So many times as a survivor rounded a corner auto-aim would wrestle control from me and I'd hit the wall. Since it was taken away I can now move and aim correctly...assuming fps is being kind...
Well ConsoleNurse it isn't the 360's that get me on Nurse (PS4) but the horrible collision detection on map hit-boxes while blinking. Then there is the dreadful console fps corn vision....
I would like to have a higher sensitivity for console players but I don't find it difficult to hit people who 360 because the swing of your weapon has a rather generous hit cone.
This is of course my personal opinion.
@ConsoleNurse
The sensivity
needs to happen
I agree with 2 and 3 but not 4. The nurse isn’t impossible to play at rank one, I’ve played her in that rank and enjoyed her quite a bit. The learning curve is difficult for her, especially when survivors are so much better, and I agree that the sensitivity should be altered in some manner. But she isn’t a bad character killer at rank 1, let alone one of the worst.
Keep in mind if you’re good with her on computer, and not on console then it might just be because some people find different controls easier to use.
Yeah I’ve had this issue with the Clown, Spirit, Nurse and Hag.
The grab bug affects pc as well, I main spirit right now and i can rarely gen grab someone and instead it melee swings at them.
Agreed.
Yes you can. I play Nurse at rank 1 Xbox with high sensitivity. It's entirely possible. What makes it tricky is frame rate. If you blink and drop frames it's harder to aim. Fix FPS issues and Nurse would be just fine on console.
The sensitivity might just be an oversight or could be a coding limits it since it might break something else.
On PC there is no cap on the sensitivity, so it cant be sth that breaks stuff ingame. But maybe it breaks sth on console, I dont know^^