I have achieved Evil Incarnate for the 8th time!
I'm three times the expert on Myers.
Now in Haddonfield...
Last night I did it again, this time I must calm down more and I must start sacrificing instead of killing.
And another.
And another...
And again.
I'm killing everyone and I can't control myself D:













Comments
Congrats. Look at all those new believers in the boogeyman.
last one with a single slowdown, chad
My favourite build in all of DBD. I use it all the time very often killing everyone, it's great.
4th time and now in Haddonfield.
Am I a bogeyman?
Yes. But you murdered a Dweet!!! ๐ช
I always get gen rushed into oblivion and walk over to them at grandpa speed and yeah, no idea how you do it!
Sorry :(
I have no idea, yesterday I got it for the 3rd time and today too, it will be by luck or sheer skill. But what I do know is that I love playing Myers <3
Again, for the 5th time, I am the bogeyman. @Dwight_Fairfield
I think it is no longer luck, it is skill.
@Jarol Is that you in the screenshots? You a streamer? If you are look how happy you are killing Meg and Steve. I approve.
I'd say it's a different guy, since it's from Survivors perspective.
Tombstone + Memorial is really underrated.
Unlimited Tombstone just takes to long.
But you know what else is really underrated?
Judith's Tombstone + Tombstone Piece.
I got the achievement first try on both the PS4 and 5 since my achievements restart on the PS5 version.
For the 6th, 7th and 8th time I have essentially achieved it.
I think the key to achieving this achievement is mixing Tombstone with Memorial.
Congrats. I've gotten it I think 4 or 5 times myself while doing the "kill the survivors by any means" challenges. ๐