Saw this meme used by @GoodBoyKaru
Free to use : D
Take my upvote, sir.
Take my reddit gold, too.
What is the thing?
@ShinobuSK said:What is the thing?
@ShinobuSK said:
A 1982 horror film directed by John Carpenter.
/s
Context? Is it supposed to be parodying complaint threads or something?
@shinymon said:Context? Is it supposed to be parodying complaint threads or something?
@shinymon said:
I think it's showing a Spirit with BBQ
The new meme instead for people that block their ears and go lalalalalalala EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!
It use to be the dog sitting in the room on fire thing or on this forum, cow pics.
@Zozzy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2454384#Comment_2454384The new meme instead for people that block their ears and go lalalalalalala EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!It use to be the dog sitting in the room on fire thing or on this forum, cow pics.
@Zozzy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2454384#Comment_2454384
No, it's about people who go into a thread where others are talking about things they enjoy only to say "I don't like that thing".
I don't like this meme
Can i get a thumbs up and a smile now?
This is all I see in the final frame
@Sonzaishinai said:I don't like this memeCan i get a thumbs up and a smile now?
@Sonzaishinai said:
Wha..?
I do not like that thing. I do not like it on my ping or to sing. I do not like it here or there. I would not like them anywhere.
I like how this is indirected at me because absolutely nobody else posted them before I did. Thanks for the compliment babes
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456932#Comment_2456932https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DVFMSCVLBHPT/image.pngWha..?
@C3Tooth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456932#Comment_2456932
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DVFMSCVLBHPT/image.png
Good enough
@ZaroktheImmortal said:I do not like that thing. I do not like it on my ping or to sing. I do not like it here or there. I would not like them anywhere.
@ZaroktheImmortal said:
I do not like that thing from afar. I would not like it in a car. I cannot take it to the bar. But maybe if I dipped it into tar?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Take my upvote, sir.
Take my reddit gold, too.
What is the thing?
A 1982 horror film directed by John Carpenter.
/s
Context? Is it supposed to be parodying complaint threads or something?
I think it's showing a Spirit with BBQ
The new meme instead for people that block their ears and go lalalalalalala EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!
It use to be the dog sitting in the room on fire thing or on this forum, cow pics.
No, it's about people who go into a thread where others are talking about things they enjoy only to say "I don't like that thing".
I don't like this meme
Can i get a thumbs up and a smile now?
This is all I see in the final frame
Wha..?
I do not like that thing. I do not like it on my ping or to sing. I do not like it here or there. I would not like them anywhere.
I like how this is indirected at me because absolutely nobody else posted them before I did. Thanks for the compliment babes
Good enough
I do not like that thing from afar. I would not like it in a car. I cannot take it to the bar. But maybe if I dipped it into tar?