Recently I've found my new addiction.
Fast Track. I don't know HOW a gen perk like this could be so addicting but.... It's so satisfying...
Fast Track. I don't know HOW a gen perk like this could be so addicting but.... It's so satisfying...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And all it takes is the slow agonizing death of every one of your teamates to use it!
i swear this perk makes skill checks less frequent and great skill checks harder xD
That is actually what makes it such a great perk. I hate my team!
"Survivor is hooked, Fast Track gains 1/2/3 Token(s), up to a maximum of 9/18/27 Tokens.You consume all accumulated Tokens after a Great Skill Checkon a Generator Each Token grants a stack-able 1 % Progression bonus in addition to the default Progression bonus for succeeding a Great Skill Check."
Eh doesn't sound the most useful if you want one for ones when your team is in a real bad state Left Behind would be more useful.
This isn't about how strong the perk is. It's about how good it feels to use. I still think this perk is strong anyway.
I like it as well. Your team can be on first hook and thats still 9 tokens which comes in handy when your behind or killer coming to pop it. Also love the sound when you dump them into the gen.
Fast Track is actually pretty funny and actually valuable when you have all 4 survivors using it, you get so many tokens.
I like fast track. It's in my solo queue build.
I've always liked the perk Nemisis. I think it's just the Obsession switching that I like so much.
Yeah I use Fast Track a bit and I do like it a lot.
I like the "donnnng" sound it makes when I use the Tokens.
Wow, a whole quarter of a gen maximum bonus to gens for the whole trial, where you have to make extra effort and lose your team to get all 27%! What a great perk. I wonder why it hasn't become meta yet.
That just means you're using it wrong. You don't need all 27 stacks to get good/great value out of it. Just like you don't need to have an entire 8 stacks of STBFL to make it useful.
I like to think 4 Survivors with 18 token each (3 token x 6 hooks), instantly pop a Gen.