I can't believe this still needs to be said (light hearted post, don't worry)
...but "roar roar roar" literally translates to "boop the snoot."
It just might save your life.
...but "roar roar roar" literally translates to "boop the snoot."
It just might save your life.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You say that you can't believe it needs to be said, but somehow people don't understand what I'm doing when I spam attack with Mad Grit under a pallet with someone on my shoulder and respond "GGEZ" in endgame chat thinking I was just bad lol
lol, oh god. Yeah it honestly shocks me how clueless some people are. And I've never seen sore winners like in this game. This kind Piggy on Hawkins decided to be my friend and two of my teammates didn't get what was going on. One didn't boop the snoot and she didn't make it. Tragic.
I have trust issues, I've been burned before.... :(
lol, FAIR. I've actually had quite a few killers recently who pretend to meme or farm and then kill everyone. Like, bruh, we didn't need your charity, but apparently you needed to fake it to get kills. I know some killer mains will @ me about being an entitled survivor but they know exactly what they're doing and they take advantage. DISLIKE.
But the last time I booped a Piggies snoot she betrayed me :(
I mean, it MIGHT save your life. I'm not saying it will, but it just might. Look, all I'm saying that in this particular game, there were two Megs, one who booped and one who did not. We will remember the non-booper fondly.
Not everyone plays to farm. Booping the snoot? OK. Then, back to the game.
That is just sad. I not saying the whole team can do it and all live but they will be around most of gm. I def don't atk one that just did it......Can't believe there are so many that either don't know how to play Pig or just suck ass.
All the piggies I've tried to boop lately camp me on hook until I die. Such angry piggies. ๐
^^
It's not about farming you can still have a normal game, hook everyone twice you just don't kill them. I have had a lot off laughs when i have play pig and people have boop the snoot, sometimes when its down to the last gen ill sit there and pretend i'm doing it with them, we all had a fun match with chases, hooks the works but in the end i didn't kill them because they did one act other times it can be someones first time and they were excited in chat i let them do it.
I only allow snoot boops at the end of the game. 2 or less survivors alive or all gens are done. I used to respect the boop at all time, but some people just tried to use boops to avoid actually playing the match.
I have never had the opportunity to do this. So disappointed.
You book my snoot im going to book yours back its only fair lol
If it has knife in their hands I ain't trusting them lol trust issues
Of course they don't. The overwhelming majority of Pigs are playing for real. But if one is crouching and not trying to hit you, and she says, "Roar roar roar," they're probably just having fun with killer and not trying to get kills.