DO YOU HATE THE BAN ? YES OR NO ?

YES OR NO

SIMPLE QUESTION

YES OR NO

Comments

  • Are you talking about the dc penalty or bans in general?

    Also how is "yes or no" in both options a poll?


    What is the meaning of this Lannister?

  • What "ban" are you referring to?

  • @QwQw said:

    What "ban" are you referring to?

    @Shaped said:

    Are you talking about the dc penalty or bans in general?

    Also how is "yes or no" in both options a poll?

    What is the meaning of this Lannister?

    You know, the ban

  • If you have a long timer, you DC a lot


    stop DCing

  • Yes I'm talkin bout the dc ban I'm on Xbox and I messed up on my polls lol new at it

  • I left the game because I was playin killers and I was dealing with hackers 🤬

  • Tired of people dcing sure I think the penalty could be different but I don't like it when its off because people dc like its going out of style and ruin way too many matches

    My only theoretical to make this better would be to have a small modifier in queue that makes people who dc frequently more likely to queue with each other, let the people who ruin others matches be more likely for their matches to be ruined, (on top of still the dc penalty but smaller penalties) and just have it forgive over time so you aren't stuck in 24/7 dcs because your internet was spotty for a week

  • I'm still waiting to play haven't been able to play for 2 days now and I am big time frustrated 🤬

  • i am so confused. What does this post even mean???

  • @LadyMatika said:

    Yes I'm talkin bout the dc ban I'm on Xbox and I messed up on my polls lol new at it

    Oh ok. I like dc penalty actually because I remember how the game was before it was implemented.

    I know it is not perfect but is neccessary imo.

  • Yeah but they could make the time shorter I mean 45 minutes come on

  • @LadyMatika said:

    Yeah but they could make the time shorter I mean 45 minutes come on

    For one dc you get 5min ban. You shouldn't dc often.

  • YEAH BANS OFF NOW I CAN PLAY OR SAY SCREW IT I'LL PLAY WHEN I WANT TO NOT WHEN I'M TOLD I CAN 🤬AND YES IT'S BECAUSE OF THE BAN🤬

  • I got banned again and all I did was take a friggen pic of the killers name and put it on the community board telling players he's a camper I'm about to write to msn and Xbox and tell them what I really think of them🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

  • Think I'm going to quit paying for Xbox and go back to playing on steam never had so much HEADACHES when I played steam and what is worse the sob that got me banned keeps messaging me saying haha or naanaa and I'm supposed to put up with that 🤬

  • What the ######### is this

  • @LadyMatika said:

    I got banned again and all I did was take a friggen pic of the killers name and put it on the community board telling players he's a camper I'm about to write to msn and Xbox and tell them what I really think of them🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

    Who dafuq uses MSN

  • That is who owns xbox man who did You think owns Xbox

  • WELL THEY DON'T OWN STEAM AND I ALREADY FOUND OUT FROM THE ADMIN ON STEAM THAT IF I CAN'T PLAY DBD ON XBOX BECAUSE XBOX BANNED ME FROM PLAYING MULTIPLAYER GAMES I CAN PLAY DEAD BY DAYLIGHT ON STEAM

  • This is not how polls work

  • @LadyMatika said:

    I got banned again and all I did was take a friggen pic of the killers name and put it on the community board telling players he's a camper I'm about to write to msn and Xbox and tell them what I really think of them🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

    Maybe stop intentionally dcing and you won't get banned, also naming and shaming is against Xbox's code of conduct.

    @LadyMatika said:

    Think I'm going to quit paying for Xbox and go back to playing on steam never had so much HEADACHES when I played steam and what is worse the sob that got me banned keeps messaging me saying haha or naanaa and I'm supposed to put up with that 🤬

    The "sob" didn't get you banned you did that to yourself when you broke xbox's code of conduct.

    @LadyMatika said:

    WELL THEY DON'T OWN STEAM AND I ALREADY FOUND OUT FROM THE ADMIN ON STEAM THAT IF I CAN'T PLAY DBD ON XBOX BECAUSE XBOX BANNED ME FROM PLAYING MULTIPLAYER GAMES I CAN PLAY DEAD BY DAYLIGHT ON STEAM

    Yeah, that's what happens when you break the rules/code of conduct. If you're going to steam to name and shame Steam doesn't let that stuff slide either.

    I don't mean to be rude, but you sound like a child.

  • You remind me of the ban? What ban? The ban with the power? What power? The power of voodoo? Who do? You do? Do what? Remind me of the ban.

  • Jesus Christ. What the hell is this thread?

  • Yes, it's necessary.

    It sucks when you are DC'd due to server issues, Steam maintenance, or problems with the game in general. But it's a risk everyone takes in order to try to discourage the compulsive DCers that leave the match as soon as things don't look well for them.

  • REMOVED, But with RANKING and Rank penalty matches required like OVERWATCH. With Rank reflecting player participation so folks that are misbehaving and pulling early or Exiting matches have to play through X number of matches before they can rank up.

  • That was a good chuckle, thanks

  • They could easily replace a dcer with a solid bot and remove the penalty. But just punishing someone, even if he left for a good reason, in a casual game that has some very frustrating sides in it? Seems way more likely I guess.

  • AM I BIG DONG YES OR NO?

  • On Monday and Tuesday I got banned from playing Xbox's version of dbd BUT I still got to play it that night Because Microsoft owns Xbox NOT Steam so come next week I am OFFICIALLY back on STEAM playing dbd NOBODY trolled me NOBODY took me and my fellow survivors down at the same time AND STEAM'S VERSION has PINHEAD xbox does not

  • This thread is amazing.

    And I like your 2018 profile picture. You are lucky to have one.