Tomorrow is the big day.

Well, let's hope our killer dreams come true, "I HOPE THAT IT IS CANDYMAN" I really still think it could be him, just maybe the teasers are somewhat misleading like when everyone believed that Blight would be a werewolf or Twins of a Wendigo from Until Dawn.

My predictions for this new killer is that I bet he will have a Hex on his perks and maybe an Anti-Gen.

I just hope his power isn't another ranged killer or Anti-Loop or that he requires chase. I just hope that his power is unique and that it has to do with detecting survivors for my taste.

The modeling aesthetic is also what I hope, Nemesis surprised me, if it turns out to be Candyman (Joke)

Pinhead or Springtrap that their modeling is adequate and I pray to the Entity that we do not have another performance error or that the killer is weak or that it is launched a month later than it had planned (Reference to what happened with the last 3 chapters)

Comments

  • I’m looking forward to it!! You never know there could be a surprise.

  • i seriously hope this killer dosent become are fourth FOURTH range killer in a row

  • I hope they use the box & are creative with his power.

  • The recent killer that game out. I'm not sure this license will be any different.

    just hoping they don't mess this up because of the state of this game.

    also hoping it doesn't have a map because how bad they are at designing them.

  • I couldn't care less about any new content since the game is unplayable on last gen.

    There is nothing that would make me excited. I looked forward to re and they surprised us by ruining the game completely for some of us.

  • @Jarol said:

    Well, let's hope our killer dreams come true, "I HOPE THAT IT IS CANDYMAN" I really still think it could be him, just maybe the teasers are somewhat misleading like when everyone believed that Blight would be a werewolf or Twins of a Wendigo from Until Dawn.

    My predictions for this new killer is that I bet he will have a Hex on his perks and maybe an Anti-Gen.

    I just hope his power isn't another ranged killer or Anti-Loop or that he requires chase. I just hope that his power is unique and that it has to do with detecting survivors for my taste.

    The modeling aesthetic is also what I hope, Nemesis surprised me, if it turns out to be Candyman (Joke)

    Pinhead or Springtrap that their modeling is adequate and I pray to the Entity that we do not have another performance error or that the killer is weak or that it is launched a month later than it had planned (Reference to what happened with the last 3 chapters)

    Doubt its candy man but one can hope. And I dont have much room to criticize I still think it may be fnaf

  • I just hope it isn’t another ranged killer that can break pallets with their power, with more game slowdown perks. 😔 I’d give my right arm for a killer with a fun chase power and more aggressive perks; Lethal Pursuer is great so more in that vein would be nice.

    And I don’t think there’s a survivor coming, but if there is I hope the perks are as fun and interesting as the RE ones. They’re not all great but they’re simple, not hobbled by unnecessary requirements and fun to use. Same as Lethal Pursuer.

  • It's Hellraiser, 100%, which is why I'm excited to see how they managed to translate the source material onto DbD's play style.

  • @Orion said:

    It's Hellraiser, 100%, which is why I'm excited to see how they managed to translate the source material onto DbD's play style.

    2021-08-15 (3).png

    :,)

  • All yeah! The poltergeist chapter

    They're here.

    image.png

    😂🤣

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    All yeah! The poltergeist chapter

    They're here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/USTATXAE2EJM/image.png

    😂🤣

    I vote Tangina for survivor. She had a funny scene in the movie. First line ad libbed as I can't fully remember it.

    Diane - She trusts me. I'll go

    Tangina - No. It's too dangerous, you have never done this before

    Diane - neither have you

    Tangina - you're right. You go

    Lol

  • very highly doubt we get a map, this seems like a ghost face, bubba type situation. A paragraph I think they call it? We all want more, but I'm okay with whatever killer we get. I just hope its something I like. I haven't had a killer to be excited about since blight.