Achievements to Hours ratio
I'm wondering how many achievements you guys have unlocked compared to your hours.
I'm wondering how many achievements you guys have unlocked compared to your hours.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I'm aware I think there is 179 achievements? I don't know though as I've never been one to want to achieve them, I just play to play.
But, for pretty much 2.5k hours I have 103 achievements which I find insane since I never play specifically for achievements hahaha
6377 hours, 168 Achievements. I am missing:
Skilled Huntress
Killer Adepts: Spirit, Plague, Ghostface, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight, Twins, Trickster, Nemesis
But this is not really representative, since I refuse to do Adepts with the current System. I only did some Adepts recently, when Rank Reset was bugged and I got set back to green Ranks, so I went for Adepts in Order until Spirit and stopped there.
So there will be players who have far less hours but more Achievements than me.
5400hrs, 129 achievements.
I don't actively seek out completing achievements and never even cared about getting adept achievements apart from the original survivor/killer ones. Maybe one day.
5693 all of them
4,638 hours and 141 out of 179 achievements
1,274 hours, 130 achievements. On average I unlock an achievement every 9.8 hours.
Not sure if you're including console but I got about 1500 hours. All trophies accept Skilled Huntress.
I've probably consistently had the majority of trophies since even before 1k hours. I'm a bit of a trophy hunter so I was working on them the majority of time I played. This is a bit of a wild guess but I'd say around 500-600 hours or so and I had most of the trophies (at the time) outside of skilled huntress and the 200 protection hits.
I've been doing all of my Adepts at Rank 1 so I think I'm at like 140 total achievements
I myself have 84 achievements and 162 hours.
I am a bit of an achievement hunter so I go out of my way to get some. The only one I am kind of dreading going for is Skilled Huntress, I am a Huntress main and I only have 8/20 for that so far
You lucky.
On console you need 100 and not 20. ;(
5k hours 175/179.
Missing Slingers and Pigs achievements because i never played them really.
Why is that the case? Isn't aiming on console more difficult?
I have a PS4, a PS5 and a PC. So I need to get 220!
Rip you
It used to be 100 for PC too but they changed it but only for PC..
On my steam account, 465 hours and 103 achievements. I have some basic ones missing, like the bring an ebony mori one. Rarest one I have is adept nemesis
i have about 940 hours and 165 achievements.
I'm an achievement ######### and have kept myself at 100% as best I could. 1.3k hours 100% achievements, first 100% was when Oni came out at probably 650. ######### Taking One For the Team was the worst one, always will be imo.
2.5k hours, 179 achievements.
3400 hours 178 acgivments.
All i am missing is the RPCD generator because I have no interest in playing the map. Ill get it eventually.