I KNOW WHO THE NEXT KILLER IS 100% CONFIRMED
ITS CANDYMAN LOOK AT THE REFLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS CANDYMAN LOOK AT THE REFLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure…
:0
Please, it's clearly Barney the Dinosaur.
B—But the reflection! It has to be Candyman! The twitter!!!!!!!1!11!1!1!1111
kinda weirdit's not candyman because the candyman movie is coming before hellraiser
They might be rushing Nailface because of Hellraisers history with legal issues. This might be the only time they can do something with it before it goes back into legal limbo. Something ALWAYS seems to happen with Hellraiser.
I said Candyman in the mirror three times to get him to come to DBD and all I got was this hook to the head :(
Can't believe people missed this frame
New killer is Shrek confirmed
Huh I see a cowboy hat it has to be an wester killer we dont have any of those
It's obviously CottonCandyman then.
You're all wrong. The next killer is Spring-
*dies from angry forum users breaking into my house and beating me to death*
The Cow is not pleased.
We have to wait until Spring for the next killer? Drats. And you never lived to see who it was. So unfortunate.
Monster House next chapter confirmed
That would be the scariest Killer yet not gonna lie.
New killer is Springtrap
Am I the only one who thinks OP’s drawing looks like a drawing you’d find on the inside of a school’s toilet stall?
You're all wrong, the next killer is Elmo! Legendary skin is Big Bird!
No man. If you brighten the image and tilt you're head to the left while increasing the contrast and smoke a joint while jumping up and down and wearing sunglasses while high on benadryl you can clearly see its springtrap in the screen. You're an idiot.
Oh...
Then who hit me with a meat hook?
GASP
The killer from "I know what you did last summer" confirmed!!!!!
it's obviously leprechaun
What drawing?? It's just the reflection??? HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THAT I DREW THIS TO GET ATTENTION!!!!!111!!!111!11111!!!!!!!
Did a quick 5 second sketch on my phone lol.
How long until we get a Springtrap version
In a weird way, I must thank you for this bizarre distraction from the whole ST debacle. Your 5 seconds put a silly smile on my face.
IT IS GONNA BE WILLY FROM WILLY'S WONDERLAND