Did you have a nice weekend?

What did you do this weekend?

Comments

  • Got my speedrun accepted into speedrun.com


    And watched evo. Good stuff.

  • Played everhood.

    Please god anybody here who has not played it play that game. it is incredibly good.

  • What a nice post!

    My daughter was home from deployment in the Air Force, so we just celebrated.

    Did fireworks, beach day, water park, fires , drinks and smores at night.

    HBU?

  • A good friend of mine got partnered on twitch so I've been celebrating with her, so yea, a genuinely great weekend.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Got my speedrun accepted into speedrun.com

    And watched evo. Good stuff.

    Wew can you link it? I love watching speedruns!

  • @Clevite said:

    What a nice post!

    My daughter was home from deployment in the Air Force, so we just celebrated.

    Did fireworks, beach day, water park, fires , drinks and smores at night.

    HBU?

    Nice.


    I played alot of Hunt Showdown since we just got a new map. :P

  • I’m actually having an amazing weekend at a con. It’s about to end, so all the tiredness is catching up to me.

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    I’m actually having an amazing weekend at a con. It’s about to end, so all the tiredness is catching up to me.

    Which con?

  • Went to the movies and watched that new movie Free Guy. Also watched a little bit of NFL preseason as I watched my favorite team, the broncos, beat the Vikings 33-6. Also just getting ready for school as I start this week.

  • Discovered I'm part of a rumour mill at work that was quite detrimental. Fortunately, the schemers slipped up badly, and next week is going to be entertaining >:)

  • Well, I kinda want this weekend to go by, so I'm trying to pass the time by playing games and hanging out with friends. School started 2 weeks ago so I'm looking forward to it even more.

  • As long as you enjoyed it, its great.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Well, I kinda want this weekend to go by, so I'm trying to pass the time by playing games and hanging out with friends. School started 2 weeks ago so I'm looking forward to it even more.

    In my country, holidays just started.


    Doesnt matter for me sadly, since i have to work already. ;(

  • Had my second jab yesterday, and I've been sore ever since. Also, last night a mosquito kept me awake all night, so I'm kinda low on energy today. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow. I want to be hyped for Hellraiser.

    I ordered my books for the upcoming semester, though, so that's good.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Had my second jab yesterday, and I've been sore ever since. Also, last night a mosquito kept me awake all night, so I'm kinda low on energy today. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow. I want to be hyped for Hellraiser.

    I ordered my books for the upcoming semester, though, so that's good.

    Oh boi, these mosquitos are so annoying. I know that feeling, i deal with them every night since my girlfriend keeps the window open while also having the light on..

  • sure. don't know how interesting it is but, here you go.

    it's hyper v-ball on the snes, I used to play the ######### out of this game when I was younger

    it's 3 of them, the woman's league

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlZ1z_vwkQY

    I'm particularly happy about this one, because I got several block points in a row. which helped me recover from the bad start.


    this is the men's league

    https://youtu.be/XFUkTNFzVxs

    and this is the hyper league. with robots or androids... not sure...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9LynsFMIM


  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431255#Comment_2431255

    sure. don't know how interesting it is but, here you go.

    it's hyper v-ball on the snes, I used to play the ######### out of this game when I was younger

    it's 3 of them, the woman's league

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlZ1z_vwkQY

    I'm particularly happy about this one, because I got several block points in a row. which helped me recover from the bad start.

    this is the men's league

    https://youtu.be/XFUkTNFzVxs

    and this is the hyper league. with robots or androids... not sure...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9LynsFMIM

    Ohhh i remember playing this too but i never understood what to do back then. xD

  • Eh. Had a tooth I got a root canal on last year explode while eating dinner a few days ago. Ironically; next month is the final payment on the root canal.

    Now I have to wait for a week from Tuesday to get it capped, and more of it broke when I had a relapse of my night terrors, so I am eating very little, stressed out, and worried it could break more at any moment. 😑


    But otherwise, I am awesome! Guild Wars 2 has a beta for 3 new Elite Specializations next week, for the Elite Specializations that will be releasing with End Of Dragons next year. 1 for each class, but only 3 are in next weeks beta.

    And Humankind releases Tuesday! 😁

  • @Power_Guy said:

    Eh. Had a tooth I got a root canal on last year explode while eating dinner a few days ago. Ironically; next month is the final payment on the root canal.

    Now I have to wait for a week from Tuesday to get it capped, and more of it broke when I had a relapse of my night terrors, so I am eating very little, stressed out, and worried it could break more at any moment. 😑

    But otherwise, I am awesome! Guild Wars 2 has a beta for 3 new Elite Specializations next week, for the Elite Specializations that will be releasing with End Of Dragons next year. 1 for each class, but only 3 are in next weeks beta.

    And Humankind releases Tuesday! 😁

    Eww i feel bad for you. :(

    Hope everything goes well!

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431513#Comment_2431513

    Eww i feel bad for you. :(

    Hope everything goes well!

    Thank you! :)

  • It's been such a hectic first week back of work since the new school year started with all the kiddos back in full force. Everywhere around my school district, including my school have been getting positive covid cases. It's been quite stressful for everyone here so I've just used this weekend to sleep in and be a lazy POS. Love these types of weekends sometimes!

  • I did, actually! Saturday started bad but got better each hour- started playing Pokemon Renegade Platinum and reignited my love of Gen V. Sunday we went shopping (spent a fortune- my sister's jackets costs more than what's in my savings account rn lmao) before watching Six (which is absolutely ######### loved!! The alts were fantastic and it was the closing show before it moves on so the audience was extra extra tonight!!)

    https://youtu.be/PQ87evKhRyo


  • I've played back 4 blood beta.

    it was very interesting game and I loved playing it wish they had verse campaign and the unique sound cue for special zombi's like they had done for left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2.

    But it still is fun to play.

  • yeah :D

    ive been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 lately and have had a lot of fun with that ^^

    in addition to that, i recently found out that one of my all time favourite game series (Advance Wars) will receive a reboot of the original two games for the Nintendo Switch this December!

    ever since ive been digging up my old Nintendo DS and started playing that a lot aswell - and ive been listening to some of the Soundtrack from those games too, its really good!

  • A spirit with two pink add-ons told me to kill myself because i decisive striked her at the exit gate so yeah weekend ended well for me.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    yeah :D

    ive been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 lately and have had a lot of fun with that ^^

    in addition to that, i recently found out that one of my all time favourite game series (Advance Wars) will receive a reboot of the original two games for the Nintendo Switch this December!

    ever since ive been digging up my old Nintendo DS and started playing that a lot aswell - and ive been listening to some of the Soundtrack from those games too, its really good!

    Oh hell yea, i cant wait for Advance Wars! Such a awesome game!

  • It's been okay I guess. Had a widespread power outage around where I live. Luckily got a hotel and was able to bring my xbox.

  • Finally got the Platnum trophy on Ghostbusters👻🥳

    ...those stone angels were a nightmare, fr

    17E00966-2C39-4077-949F-793664D9685F.jpeg


  • I've had a good weekend. Friday had movie marathon with my husband, watched first 3 Friday the 13ths and then Freaky. Rest of we've just been lazy hanging out playing video games and catching up on some TV.

  • Realized that I start school on Tuesday, so... ######### me I guess.

  • Son's birthday this weekend so we had a party for him and the wife and I brought him out for his special day to a movie(Jungle Cruise) and lunch.

  • I had a good weekend!! Just chilled out at home and watched some NASCAR and baseball.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431600#Comment_2431600

    Oh hell yea, i cant wait for Advance Wars! Such a awesome game!

    yeah - i am unironically going to buy a Nintendo Switch just for that game!


    really hope they are gonna make a reboot of Dual Strike aswell. even though its gonna be difficult due to the two screens it used and the story being... lets just say underwhelming, it had some of my favourite COs in the whole series!

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431651#Comment_2431651

    yeah - i am unironically going to buy a Nintendo Switch just for that game!

    really hope they are gonna make a reboot of Dual Strike aswell. even though its gonna be difficult due to the two screens it used and the story being... lets just say underwhelming, it had some of my favourite COs in the whole series!

    When i played it as a kid, i never was able to finish it. :P

  • Celebrated getting out of the military, prepping for college on the 23rd, and taking today to sit at the beach and absorb some sun before summer ends. All in all a good weekend for me. <3

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Finally got the Platnum trophy on Ghostbusters👻🥳

    ...those stone angels were a nightmare, fr

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/40ICBX2345B4/17e00966-2c39-4077-949f-793664d9685f.jpeg

    I gotta play this game soon.

  • For sure, I totally recommend!

    It’s worthwhile, especially if you’re a fan of the franchise👻👻👻

    Professional difficulty was a bit of a chore tbh, but casual was superr fun!

  • @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431743#Comment_2431743

    For sure, I totally recommend!

    It’s worthwhile, especially if you’re a fan of the franchise👻👻👻

    Professional difficulty was a bit of a chore tbh, but casual was superr fun!

    I platinumed every Souls game, i am prepared for hard difficulties!

  • I got super sick this weekend so my motivation to draw plummeted drastically.

    Maybe next time, how about you?

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    I got super sick this weekend so my motivation to draw plummeted drastically.

    Maybe next time, how about you?

    Mostly played Hunt Showdown.

    Now i watched Back into the Future again and now i am going to sleep.



    Hope you feel better now!

  • @Clevite said:

    What a nice post!

    My daughter was home from deployment in the Air Force, so we just celebrated.

    Did fireworks, beach day, water park, fires , drinks and smores at night.

    HBU?

    O . M . G.

    Luv it!!!

    Throw in some rollercoasters n sunsets and you’re weekend sums up my fav summer activities, perfectly☺️

    Sometimes, it’s as though players lose focus of the truth that there are real people on the other end of the game.

    ...this topic (and especially your post!) is srsly such welcome freedom from all of that riff raff😌

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431770#Comment_2431770

    Mostly played Hunt Showdown.

    Now i watched Back into the Future again and now i am going to sleep.

    Hope you feel better now!

    You play Hunt? Oh #########, I play too! Do you play on console? Primarily ps4?

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431714#Comment_2431714

    When i played it as a kid, i never was able to finish it. :P

    actually, same here.

    i got hardstuck on Mission 24 when i was young and took forever to beat it. (the one where Fog Of War activates on Day 3 and you face off against Jugger and the Drake clone)


    however, when i recently replayed the campaign i noticed that you can use Grit on the Blue Moon army to outsnipe the enemies rocket launchers, which forced them all to retreat and allowed me to move out on Day 2 with that army - which made the mission much easier.

    I actually managed to beat it pretty easily this time - i think i A-Ranked it?

    anyway, ive been having a lot of fun with the game again, despite its age (and the extremely old device i am forced to play it on) and certain imbalanced (cough Dual Strikes cough), so if you have the chance, go give it another try some time!

  • Yes. I managed to hang out with some friends that I hadn't seen in a while.

    It was a very fun experience.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431324#Comment_2431324

    In my country, holidays just started.

    Doesnt matter for me sadly, since i have to work already. ;(

    Aw, that sucks. Gl on work though.

  • @Ruma said:

    What did you do this weekend?

    I did ######### all really. Main highlights were that I played a lotta DBD, watched Youtube and I watched the season finale of the bad batch (I kinda have mixed feelings on the show tbh). Bit pathetic I guess. Hopefully things get a bit more exciting once I go to college. Nice to see a wholesome discussion for once.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431771#Comment_2431771

    You play Hunt? Oh #########, I play too! Do you play on console? Primarily ps4?

    I play on PS5 but sadly we dont have a next gen upgrade yet. ;(


    If you play on Console too, we could play a few matches if you want, just let me know your PSN.



    Tired of these randoms anyway. xD

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431760#Comment_2431760

    I platinumed every Souls game, i am prepared for hard difficulties!

    Woah! Yeah, shouldn’t be too much trouble for you then, haha 😅

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431791#Comment_2431791

    I play on PS5 but sadly we dont have a next gen upgrade yet. ;(

    If you play on Console too, we could play a few matches if you want, just let me know your PSN.

    Tired of these randoms anyway. xD

    It's Majestic_Herman haha

‹ 1 2