Anyone else notice the price of Auric Cell packs have gone up sometime recently?
A friend of mine just pointed this out to me, and I haven't seen anyone else talking about it.
Note the prices of the first three packs. They're all about 20% higher than they used to be.
Here are three of my recent purchases, for comparison (all values are in Australian Dollars).
Strange.
Tagged:
Trusted


Comments
Got to milk your costumers for every penny they have, you know?
must be a country thing because I swear in CAD$ these have always been the cell prices
Hmm. Might just be our government trying to screw us over when it comes to video games once again lol
If I remember right, as answered in a similar thread, this has very little to do with Behaviour, as it is a government tax sort of a thing, and those change from time to time, especially with services such as this.
You need to actually buy auric cells to notice so.. no.
AU gov sucks when it comes to anything like this. Can't even use pccasegear without getting charged an extra 10% because i didn't travel to another state to the only store......
I was about to have a mild heart attack, till I realised the prices were in AUD and CAD. 😅
Over here it's £7:99 GBP for 1100 cells. Which calculates to approx 15.04 AUD and 13.84 CAD at the moment. (Courtesy of Google search engine.)
Though I'm pretty sure it used to be £7:50 for 1100 cells?
I might be wrong here because my memory's pretty #########, but it's definitely changing where you are...
Theyre still the same price in EU
Still the same price in USA
It's still cheapest to buy cells in Argentina, source courtesy of a friend with an Argentinian account.
@ op this seems like a problem with the Australian government taxing things, not a DBD thing, since in England the prices are the same. Alternatively it is a DBD thing and the value of the currency dropped enough that prices had to be adjusted accordingly.
Not for me, must be your country making you pay more.