who is the most sexy killer
who is the true sexy killer? lets make this the hottest thread ever!
who is the true sexy killer? lets make this the hottest thread ever!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hmmm skinny and petite but shes into vore so...
Idk, Clowns quite the unit soooo
true but he has a thing for fingers and his afterpeice tonic is literally a date ######### drug so....
Me. And I don't mean the Nurse.
hmmm maybe but i have no reference so....
The spirit of course

Clown
How has no one said the only right answer yet? Daddy Myers.
I am ashamed of you all.
Migüel is swolest boi
Clown
Thick thighs save lives 😩
Nea
A thread this long and no one has said Trapper Daddy yet?
I'm disappointed in the lot of you. To the basement with you!
yeah just look at all that pork.
Why I am the hottest. Nothings better looking then a nurse like me. (any questions?)
Julie. Always respect a good booty.
Demogorgon
deathslinger all the way
finally a good response
It's obviously Deathslinger y'all, no jokes, he's hot.
YES YES
Good lord, you can see all of Spirit's assests ...
I am surprised this hasnt been taken down yet.
Nea
Well..