Tome Challenge: Throw The Game.
No, actually.
No, actually.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lmao awesome challenge design
Yeah that's what almost what happened to me, then I slugged because F this challenge.
Farm challenge. Bring cake.
Forcing us to use the useless antidote. I did it easily but useless challenge.
Edit: I misread this so ignore my reply.
After seeing this I wouldn't be suprised if in future Tome would be something like:
:)
I hate challenges like this it's either you do it the extremely hard way or you just do a farm game
KILLER MASTER CHALLENGE
But don't worry, Survivors will also get fun challenges as well. Here's a look at a survivor master challenge from the same tome
This challenge in a nutshell:
"Hey you know that thing you're supposed to do with your power? Make it easier to kill Survivors? Don't do that. In fact do the opposite. Help the Survivors escape."
Hope for a legion and let the mend timer take you down?
Got it first try with a 4K.
Once you have done that challenge (it is quite easy to get), you can play normally.
Challenges like these would just make me try to initiate a farming match with some sacrificial cake / maybe try to help survivors finish their challenges too.
I'm sorry but the rift challenges have such bad design that they really do cause players to throw on both sides. I thought maybe they would be better about that moving forward but I see this Rift is no different.
You made my day.
and thats only a level 2 challenge...
i am scared of what the level 4 challenges are going to look like!
i bet its gonna be something fun like
"hit an invigorated Survivor while not invigurated yourself 5 times in a single trial"
or
"intoxicate 4 survivors with a single bottle of the afterpiece tonic"
:)
No you gotta do this
Simple, right?
Are you serious? Welp, I'm never getting that challenge done. Screw that perk.
The team behind those challenge don't play the game, it's obvious.