Never thought I'd say this but if they don't fix wraith I'm done

He's the go to killer for no-skill scrubs right now.

Comments

  • @betelgeuseyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2419970#Comment_2419970

    Are you aware of his silent bell? Nevermind his walking speed while cloaked.

    And wraith coming first has nothing to do with Myers and ghostface being the best jumpscare killers in the game. Try again.

    Nowhere you mentioned the silent bell. You only said wraith.


    Even then, just because Myers and Ghostface are jumpscare kings, it doesnt mean Wraith isnt supposed to do that too.

  • @Shaped said:

    Some of his add ons can be strong but he is still not good enough for competent swf I think.

    But I am the person who finds spirit fine (strong but fine) too so you shouldn't listen to me since most people disagree on that one.

    Even if you're right, 98% of people are not competent swfs. So... you think he should stay as is because one team out of fifty can deal with him? Real generous, that.

  • He can't do anything against a flashlight. If you have one flashlight in your team, Wraith turns into a killer with no ability whatsoever

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2420030#Comment_2420030

    Nowhere you mentioned the silent bell. You only said wraith.

    Even then, just because Myers and Ghostface are jumpscare kings, it doesnt mean Wraith isnt supposed to do that too.

    Yeah but wraith is better than them at it by a long shot. The silent bell is a wraith add-on. Are you intentionally acting ignorant?

  • He's the new Freddy, a killer that gets results with minimal effort. Which is understandable, a lot of players aren't in the ranks they should be (both sides) and find ways to cope with that.


    A fix would be to give him the Freddy treatment: Smack his problematic addons without completely gutting them. Purple Windstorm, All Seeing, Shadow Dance were all fine when Wraith was absolutely trash. Now he's decent and these things just make guaranteed wins against non-swf teams. Guaranteed if his addons become far less powerful, he'd be less of a 'go to' killer for the crowd that likes to take short cuts. They'll find another sugar daddy killer, although with stridor no longer carrying most public match spirits, they may be in for quite the dry spell.

  • @betelgeuseyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2420038#Comment_2420038

    Yeah but wraith is better than them at it by a long shot. The silent bell is a wraith add-on. Are you intentionally acting ignorant?

    Uhh wraith isnt better than them.

    At least not on the jumpscare aspect.


    Otherwise myers and ghostface are weak anyway, so its good wraith is stronger.



    And yea, i know silent bell is a addon.

    But when you talked about how Wraith is super strong at jumpscaring you didnt talked about the addon.

    You were talking about wraith in general and without the addon wraith cant jumpscare.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2420058#Comment_2420058

    Uhh wraith isnt better than them.

    At least not on the jumpscare aspect.

    Otherwise myers and ghostface are weak anyway, so its good wraith is stronger.

    And yea, i know silent bell is a addon.

    But when you talked about how Wraith is super strong at jumpscaring you didnt talked about the addon.

    You were talking about wraith in general and without the addon wraith cant jumpscare.

    You don't say, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ‘ bye now.

  • @Junylar said:

    He can't do anything against a flashlight. If you have one flashlight in your team, Wraith turns into a killer with no ability whatsoever

    That sounds fine on paper, what actually ends up happening is that he's on top of you by the time your beam is focused and the time it takes to focus a flashlight is close to what it is to uncloak so it does you very little good regardless

  • @betelgeuseyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2420067#Comment_2420067

    You don't say, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ‘ bye now.

    Have a good day.

  • @Renfear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2420056#Comment_2420056

    That sounds fine on paper, what actually ends up happening is that he's on top of you by the time your beam is focused and the time it takes to focus a flashlight is close to what it is to uncloak so it does you very little good regardless

    Emm... Have you tried playing Wraith yourself?

  • Y'know what? I actually haven't. 800 someodd hours in and I've never played Wraith. The fact that I'm making a very specific comment about how two mechanics interact with each other is a smokescreen to hide my ignorance. Excellent deductive reasoning skills. That's exactly the kind of critical thinking we need more of

  • @Renfear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2420091#Comment_2420091

    Y'know what? I actually haven't. 800 someodd hours in and I've never played Wraith. The fact that I'm making a very specific comment about how two mechanics interact with each other is a smokescreen to hide my ignorance. Excellent deductive reasoning skills. That's exactly the kind of critical thinking we need more of

    Well, wraith is one of the two killers I play the most and I've never seen what you described. Every time a survivor uses a flashlight on me and I can't hide behind an obstacle I get stunned before I can get out of invis. So we probably play two different games then.

  • @bluedusef said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2419447#Comment_2419447

    4 man swf are less than 10 and. the highest swf was 2 mans and it wasnt even that high. so no, solos are much more common and not all of them are even good.

    How old are those stats?

  • I'm genuinely curious: before his buff, did people think of Wraith as OP when he brought certain add-ons?

  • @betelgeuseyes said:

    He's the go to killer for no-skill scrubs right now.

    later lol

  • Damn you heard what the op said guess you gotta change wraith now. Smh

1 2 โ€บ