Yup PS4 still has problems

remind me how much time they had to fix console issues? 2 months? After anniversary or re chapter? yeah probably forever

Comments

  • Yeah sadly. Not really hopeful that it will be fixed ever.

  • This is why I say the dbd team is one of the absolute most incompetent dev teams in the video game industry currently.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    This is why I say the dbd team is one of the absolute most incompetent dev teams in the video game industry currently.

    Preach. You're speaking the truth here.

  • Yeah,i can't really see any improvements FPS wise.

    Still get fat screen freezes whenever someone is using Dead Hard,someone gets hooked/unhooked etc.

  • I'm so scared of Dead Hard and the madness it creates when a survivor uses it.

  • @0wl said:

    remind me how much time they had to fix console issues? 2 months? After anniversary or re chapter? yeah probably forever

    Remember, they promised 60 FPS to PS4, Xbox One ans lower-end PC's 2 and a half YEARS ago.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/271980/yup-ps4-still-has-problems

    Remember, they promised 60 FPS to PS4, Xbox One ans lower-end PC's 2 and a half YEARS ago.

    And now it's even worse than it used to be lol

    Great job BHVR,very competent company 👍

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/271980/yup-ps4-still-has-problems

    Remember, they promised 60 FPS to PS4, Xbox One ans lower-end PC's 2 and a half YEARS ago.

    Thanks for reminding me. I am so stupid for spending a dime on this game and waiting patiently for false promises. What's wrong with me, what's wrong with them.....

  • Im surprised Sony doesnt force them to fix their game or get it blocked in the store. I thought that was something they did....No?

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    This is why I say the dbd team is one of the absolute most incompetent dev teams in the video game industry currently.

    Doesn't sound like an issue with the game since not everyone is having the issue on the PS4. Instead of coming to the forums and complaining perhaps you could spend the time troubleshooting your system.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418038#Comment_2418038

    Doesn't sound like an issue with the game since not everyone is having the issue on the PS5. Instead of coming to the forums and complaining perhaps you could spend the time troubleshooting your system.

    Can you read the name of the thread before responding?

    And if the game is sold on console it should work. It is not individual problem because everyone on last gen has problems. Stop being so ignorant because you have it good on next gen.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418038#Comment_2418038

    Doesn't sound like an issue with the game since not everyone is having the issue on the PS5. Instead of coming to the forums and complaining perhaps you could spend the time troubleshooting your system.

    Ok nice bait man but next time be more creative. PS5 and PS4 are complete different consoles from hardware to software. Btw read the title before you post this bullshit.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Im surprised Sony doesnt force them to fix their game or get it blocked in the store. I thought that was something they did....No?

    Because not all PS4 players have the issue. Why punish those on PS5 who who aren't having issues because others won't troubleshoot there systems?

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418151#Comment_2418151

    Can you read the name of the thread before responding?

    And if the game is sold on console it should work. It is not individual problem because everyone on last gen has problems. Stop being so ignorant because you have it good on next gen.

    He was in my thread as well.

    @jaredlxxiii is baiting.

    I even asked them what I should do and they never responded.

  • @0wl said:

    remind me how much time they had to fix console issues? 2 months? After anniversary or re chapter? yeah probably forever

    Last gen console are not important compare to PH butt

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418112#Comment_2418112

    Because not all PS5 players have the issue. Why punish those on PS5 who who aren't having issues because others won't troubleshoot there systems?

    Blocked in the store means barred from future sales, those who currently own the game can still play

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418159#Comment_2418159

    He was in my thread as well.

    @jaredlxxiii is baiting.

    I even asked them what I should do and they never responded.

    Just because you don't like what I said doesn't mean I am batting.

    Since you are having issues with your PS4 that others aren't experiencing who does it fall on to find out what needs to be done to fix it? That would be the person who owns the PS4 having issues.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418167#Comment_2418167

    Just because you don't like what I said doesn't mean I am batting.

    Since you are having issues with your PS5 that others aren't experiencing who does it fall on to find out what needs to be done to fix it? That would be the person who owns the PS5 having issues.

    You know the thread specifically talks about the PS4, right?

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418151#Comment_2418151

    Can you read the name of the thread before responding?

    And if the game is sold on console it should work. It is not individual problem because everyone on last gen has problems. Stop being so ignorant because you have it good on next gen.

    It's not everyone. Like I said not everyone on PS4 is having the issue. Oh and by the way I did read the thread.

    If something is broken then you do what you can to fix it. Blaming none responsible parties won't get it fixed.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418167#Comment_2418167

    Just because you don't like what I said doesn't mean I am batting.

    Since you are having issues with your PS5 that others aren't experiencing who does it fall on to find out what needs to be done to fix it? That would be the person who owns the PS5 having issues.

    What are you on about? The PS5 and PS4 are complete different systems with different types of hardware and software. Hell, they even look different. Btw this is about PS4 not the PS5 so use your bait on different topics not on mine tyvm.

  • @0wl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418181#Comment_2418181

    What are you on about? The PS5 and PS4 are complete different systems with different types of hardware and software. Hell, they even look different. Btw this is about PS4 not the PS5 so use your bait on different topics not on mine tyvm.

    I meant PS4. Stupid autocorrect. I will go back and change it.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Im surprised Sony doesnt force them to fix their game or get it blocked in the store. I thought that was something they did....No?

    Unless multiple people decide to report this game to Sony as 'faulty' I don't think it will ever happen.

  • @0wl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418112#Comment_2418112

    Unless multiple people decide to report this game to Sony as 'faulty' I don't think it will ever happen.

    It runs almost as bad as Cyberpunk so

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418159#Comment_2418159

    It's not everyone. Like I said not everyone on PS4 is having the issue. Oh and by the way I did read the thread.

    If something is broken then you do what you can to fix it. Blaming none responsible parties won't get it fixed.

    If it is not everyone then show us some proof of ps4 not having freezing issues with dead hard, sloppy etc.

    We will be waiting.

  • Less and less attention is made to the optimization of PS4 updates before they are released so instead of doing a PC ptb shouldn't they just release the whole thing to the public so they can get to the fixing much quicker. I feel that every since dbd went cross platform the weeks between ptb and release are a complete deadzone only still existing to give PC players a exclusive playability before the rest of the community. Ptb is a waste why is it still a thing?

  • Racoon city freeze too much after this update! No more playing untill they find a fix

  • @laKUKA said:

    Racoon city freeze too much after this update! No more playing untill they find a fix

    Lol that means forever

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418159#Comment_2418159

    It's not everyone. Like I said not everyone on PS4 is having the issue. Oh and by the way I did read the thread.

    If something is broken then you do what you can to fix it. Blaming none responsible parties won't get it fixed.

    Dude, you do know that 90% of the console community is complaining about FPS issues on PS4 right? It's not just 10 or 20 people, it's an entire community.

    There's a lot of reasons why it runs bad, and none of them are because the console owner should troubleshoot some random ######### to make the game work properly.

    There's different versions of PS4, FAT, SLIM, PRO, new and old models, the fact that the game is running poorly is because they coded something which isn't optimized to console, bad loops, useless checks, memory leaks, texture rendering issues, unoptimized netcode, and many other reasons, and all of them are the dev's fault, not the customer.

  • They need to just add Resolution Mode (Focuses on Resolution at the expense to FPS) and Performance Mode (Focuses on FPS at the expense of Resolution). It's clear PS4 can't handle the existing visuals and FPS, so introducing a choice or just reducing the resolution to lock in 60 FPS would be nice.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418038#Comment_2418038

    Doesn't sound like an issue with the game since not everyone is having the issue on the PS5. Instead of coming to the forums and complaining perhaps you could spend the time troubleshooting your system.

    Dbd is the only game that doesn't run well on my playstation. But yeah my playstation is definitely the problem. If you're gonna talk to people in a condescending tone please make sure you know what you're talking about first.

  • I think they have the solution, and it’s do nothing until enough people upgrade to next gen. Then the problem is solved.

  • @WretchedElk said:

    I think they have the solution, and it’s do nothing until enough people upgrade to next gen. Then the problem is solved.

    Until the game is optimised poorly again so that next gen consoles can't bruteforce through it also. Then the cycle goes on again.

  • @WretchedElk said:

    I think they have the solution, and it’s do nothing until enough people upgrade to next gen. Then the problem is solved.

    I have already seem multiple people on PS5 complaining about FPS drops and lagging. If BHVR doesn't do some big change urgently, then the next gen consoles will be on the same situation in a few years. Which is going to be a shame because it will probably be one of the few games with average graphics that doesn't run well on those powerhouses. I'm not talking about small changes every update, because it seems every new chapter these get throw into the trash, I'm talking about a huge optimization update.

  • If the coding is as bad as many have said (for instance, the game loads info for all killers no matter which killer is being played, etc.), then how could performance NOT get worse with each new Chapter? How will the game run at all on PS4/Xbox One by the end of 2021 (let alone beyond that...)?

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418159#Comment_2418159

    It's not everyone. Like I said not everyone on PS4 is having the issue. Oh and by the way I did read the thread.

    If something is broken then you do what you can to fix it. Blaming none responsible parties won't get it fixed.

    Players should not be forced to go out and buy an SSD t put in their ps4 when the game came out before next gen was even announced and never met their promises to begin with.

    I have replaced the thermal paste in my ps4 and it still freezes. There is literally nothing else you can do to a console.

  • ps4 player signing in.....after update lots of freezing.....

  • Literally survivor on PS4 is worse than killer. Killer I can manage but survivor when I’m about to get hit I freeze and apparently the killer teleports and downs me 🙄