Chases
Being chased as a survivor should award you more bp. It’s seriously unfair especially when you loop the killer for 5 gens and black pip…
Being chased as a survivor should award you more bp. It’s seriously unfair especially when you loop the killer for 5 gens and black pip…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really because you did nothing else. I think they implement a cap so the survivor dont play like before and asign role to themself. Looping is good but as a survivor you should know when to drop the chase so you can go do other thing
how do you drop a chase if you’re being tunneled for looping???????
I feel like boldness is the one bp category for survivor that's fine. I can agree with all the other categories though.
I honestly agree, that is the one thing category survivors can actually show their skill in and you are always helping your team by lasting in a chase so it's odd you don't get more points for it.
Solution1 by losing the LoS and hiding be sure you know how to control your s ratch mark.
Solution 2 if you are on comm ask a friend to run over your scratch mark to confuse the killer he should shich target if you can lose the LoS.
Solution 3 just bring him to a gen that get repaired and let the other survivor run the killer. No killer will leave a gen getting repair for free unless they do the 180 sec chase quest.
One of those solution should work at least they work for me
Oh trust me after looping for four gens they will stop at nothing to get to me, even if they see three survivors on the last gen. Btw I’m solo, so I doubt any potatoes with the purple toolboxes would do anything to help me. And lastly hiding in mid chase doesn’t work unless they’re as skillful as the survivors I’m paired up with.
Then you bring the killer to them i always do that after 2 gen are done im like i have enough now its your turn to get chase and i go get my point. Its your job to know when to stop looping so you have enough time to do other things. I can pnly tell you what work for me anyway
Yes
I mean, again, this only works if the killer will actually stop chasing you. I’ve deliberately put myself between a tunneled survivor and a killer and had the killer completely ignore me because they wanted the other survivor that badly. I’ve also had killers chase me around the entire map, past other survivors, because I hit them with a pallet and they’re pissed off about it. I don’t teabag or flashlight spam, so I’m not deliberately being a dick when this happens.
I feel like I’m asking yahoo for advice r n….
Right, unless you're able to completely block them at tight path like Haddon. You can not really body block them until 5 Gen for the tunneled survivor.
There were many times I threw myself between them, Killer completely ignore me. Even if I success body block at tight path forcing killer to double hit me, they would just slug me & rush to find the tunneled.
An experienced killer will know when to drop a chase, a less experienced one will keep on going for the same survivor out of frustration even if all the other gens pop, because when that happens he knows the game is over and he'll want to get at least that one kill
Ofc i assume the guy was using IE, BT, DH and DS
What?!
It’s not within the survivors control whether a killer drops a chase or not. Survivors have NO control over this. With Lethal Pursuer in the game a good looper may be FORCED into a chase they can’t juke out of right from the very beginning
They should raise the Bloodpoint cap per category so if you end up being chased all game or having to sit on gens all game, then you still get plenty of points.
More like, the person being chased should get some % of the points teammates get for doing gens while the chase lasts....even time being camped could be dealt with like this
The funny thing is it works this way with regards to pipping - gens worked on while you're chased boost your Lightbringer emblem - and that was a change introduced for the same reason; certain Killers out there would just focus on one person for as long as possible, and Survivors that performed well were effectually being punished for being tunnelled.
I'm of the opinion that the BP category caps shouldn't exist.
Like, match BP would stay capped at 32000, but instead of that only being when you earn 8k for Survival, Boldness, Objective and Altruism (or Sacrifice, Brutality, Hunting, and Deviousness for Killer) you should be able to earn a full 32k for any mixture of earnings from the four categories.
i say lets make lunar gens a basic mechanic; all survivors gain BP for a generator being completed