REMOVE FRANKLIN'S DEMISE

Remove it or rework it, please, it's just awful, it really doesn't give you a really big advantage on the killer side.

And from the survivor side it's just pure suffering and disgusting as f

Comments

  • There's nothing wrong with the perk. And there is certainly a big advantage in draining charges from toolboxes or med-kits can save survivors quite a bit of time.

  • No. It allows me to remove medkits and now prevent BS hatch escapes by draining keys. Plus, it makes Survivors scramble for their items.

  • It's a decent enough perk now though?

  • For killer it can prevent items from being used. I don't see how that's useless.

    For survivor how is it suffering? You don't need to bring an item every game.

  • Me thinks it should give the survs back their items after the game if they manage to escape or at least if they bring a white ward.

  • @InsatiableMop said:

    Me thinks it should give the survs back their items after the game if they manage to escape or at least if they bring a white ward.

    You can pick up the item off the ground now since it no longer deletes the item, just the charges.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2413403#Comment_2413403

    You can pick up the item off the ground now since it no longer deletes the item, just the charges.

    Not always feasible. White ward should still let you keep it after.

  • Who cares, it's just an item.

  • It's not the best perk but it is far from a bad perk, it's quite handy at times actually.

  • Franklin's is not a bad perk by a landslide. It is a handy-dandy perk when you need to efficiently drain Survivor items, especially when facing off against toxic, flashlight-spamming SWFs and so on. The fact that you have the perk as your profile picture almost feels like bait to me...

  • This perk ist okay and in the better Ranks No one use it.

  • @InsatiableMop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2413410#Comment_2413410

    Not always feasible. White ward should still let you keep it after.

    White ward will let you keep the item if you pick it up again and let yourself get grabbed by the killer instead of M1 hit.

    I really do not see an issue with losing your item if the killer knocks it out of your hand.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2413443#Comment_2413443

    White ward will let you keep the item if you pick it up again and let yourself get grabbed by the killer instead of M1 hit.

    I really do not see an issue with losing your item if the killer knocks it out of your hand.

    so throw instead of having an offering worth 6k bp function because of a perk? its affecting after the game idgaf about during let it hit 0 charges the second it hits the ground for all i care.

  • The only thing I don't like about it is how the aura doesn't scale up with distance, meanwhile trappers trap auras will take up 5% of my screen all on their own when they are across the map.

  • It was better before the last rework.

  • It's a perk that is not used solo but alongside with other progress distrupting perks to a devious playstyle.

  • @TerrorUnleashed said:

    Franklin's is not a bad perk by a landslide. It is a handy-dandy perk when you need to efficiently drain Survivor items, especially when facing off against toxic, flashlight-spamming SWFs and so on. The fact that you have the perk as your profile picture almost feels like bait to me...

    I have it as pfp because there's da beamer on it lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Well after watching all these comments, i changed my way of thinking

    Yeah, i mean it's fine, but the only thing i want so much to change is that it at the end of the match, you will not loose your item. If bhvr does that the perk seems fine to me

  • @BeamerBestWaifu said:

    Well after watching all these comments, i changed my way of thinking

    Yeah, i mean it's fine, but the only thing i want so much to change is that it at the end of the match, you will not loose your item. If bhvr does that the perk seems fine to me

    They can't. Imagine you dropping a purple toolbox with a BNP, then someone else picks it up. Now they and you leave with a new Purple with BNP?

    Unless you keep it in hand when you leave; you don't keep it. This is to prevent duplicating. And also for balance. You don't get to keep it just because you really want it; either go back for it, or lose it.

  • nothing is wrong with the perk so no

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Who cares, it's just an item.

    there are limited items like from events and franklins can basically guarantee you to lose the item

    @InsatiableMop said:

    Me thinks it should give the survs back their items after the game if they manage to escape or at least if they bring a white ward.

    I feel like this would make it ever so slightly fairer

  • I'll agree when medkits are nerfed. For now, though, even 2 medkits in the lobby make Franklin's Demise always better than Sloppy Butcher.

  • Now that the items don't get destroyed when the timer expires, I think it's pretty fair and creative. And funny.

  • I generally only run Franklin's if I see more than one sweaty flashlight survivor in lobby. Anything that punishes these kinds of players for thinking they can flashlight stun me, is a-ok in my book.

  • @Risky_Biscuit said:

    I generally only run Franklin's if I see more than one sweaty flashlight survivor in lobby. Anything that punishes these kinds of players for thinking they can flashlight stun me, is a-ok in my book.

    Lightborn is a better way to play against flashlights, cause it often takes them a few tries to notice you even have it, if you pretend to look away to not get blinded.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3021885#Comment_3021885

    Lightborn is a better way to play against flashlights, cause it often takes them a few tries to notice you even have it, if you pretend to look away to not get blinded.

    I love Lightborn too, I just have Franklin's on more of my killers than I do Lightborn. Plus, Franklin's has the added benefit of working against all item types and not strictly flashlights.

  • @Risky_Biscuit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3021896#Comment_3021896

    I love Lightborn too, I just have Franklin's on more of my killers than I do Lightborn. Plus, Franklin's has the added benefit of working against all item types and not strictly flashlights.

    True, but you did mention bringing it mostly to use against flashlights.

  • i'm equipping it right now just for you.