What are your bets on perks for the new chapter

Just realized most time people are so hype about the killer or killer's power and who the survivor is we never actually try to guess what the new perks are going to be.


Gonna say survivor might have a perk involving a passive status effect involving gens.

For killer, I say maybe an AI perk or some obsession perk since have not seen an Obsession perk for a while


[Edit] in all seriousness just interested on everyone's bets on the new chapter perks.

Comments

  • I'm going to predict that the new killer has some honey and the bees know.

  • @Jarol said:

    I'm going to predict that the new killer has some honey and the bees know.

    So Winnie the Pooh?

  • I hope they implement the new boon totems for survivors.

  • I hope there will be a perk that replaces "pointing" with "waving" :)

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I hope they implement the new boon totems for survivors.

    Tbh I am interested in the Boon totem perks and how they work ingame.


    Wonder if a killer finds the boon totem they will corrupt it and will have the reverse effect of the Survivor's perk so now the survivor has to cleanse the now "Hex" Totem

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I hope there will be a perk that replaces "pointing" with "waving" :)

    Each survivor should have a unique 3rd gesture

    Bill puffs on his cigarette

    Dwight chews on his fingers

    Meg stares and tries to think

    Steve does something with his hair

    Nancy crossed her arms


    Idk u come up with stuff

  • I'm gonna predict another survivor perk that is cried about at first because it's supposedly overpowered but then people realise it's a meme perk after 3 days

  • For survivor, probably the new boon totem

    For killer probably a gen perk of some sort and a hex perk.

  • @RenRen said:

    For survivor, probably the new boon totem

    For killer probably a gen perk of some sort and a hex perk.

    The devs do enjoy their hexes, don't they?

  • Nah, he'd be too OP, more OP than Nurse and Spirit. They were probably referring to Barry B. Benson.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I hope they implement the new boon totems for survivors.

    Same. Even if it’s just one boon perk, but my guess the first survivor to feature them will have 2 boon perks.

  • Gonna bet that all the perks are mediocre if not blatantly awful.

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409695#Comment_2409695

    Each survivor should have a unique 3rd gesture

    Bill puffs on his cigarette

    Dwight chews on his fingers

    Meg stares and tries to think

    Steve does something with his hair

    Nancy crossed her arms

    Idk u come up with stuff

    That would be amazing!

  • sooner or later I believe there will be perk that makes killer undetecable at the begining of the match for some time begging is the hardest for the killer so it can be soo usefull with right combinations

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409695#Comment_2409695

    Each survivor should have a unique 3rd gesture

    Bill puffs on his cigarette

    Dwight chews on his fingers

    Meg stares and tries to think

    Steve does something with his hair

    Nancy crossed her arms

    Idk u come up with stuff

    Honestly I dont know how many animators they have. But working on a new Killer standing, walking, vaulting, M1, power, stun, kick, mori once every 3 months is really too little of work.

    Definitely they should add in more gesture for survivors, a unique one.

  • I dont really into slow down perk.

    But imaging a perk that once the last Gen is done, instantly explode & regress all finished Gen by 5% (then no regress further unless Killer kicks)...That would be a biggest surprise ever.

  • People seem to be discussing the new chapter quite a lot suddenly.

    Is it to be revealed soon?

    Also chase perk pls. No more slowdown i wan't a fanshy smashy chase tool.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm gonna predict another survivor perk that is cried about at first because it's supposedly overpowered but then people realise it's a meme perk after 3 days

    As if that would ever happen, For the people, Soul Guard, Power Struggle, Counterforce all ended up Meta and game destroyingly overpowered like predicted after all!

  • Killer will have some kind of niche chase perk (hysteria, crowd control, coup de grace, blood favor, forced penance), a generator related perk (eruption, no way out, oppression, dragon's grip, trail of torment, gearhead) and the last perk will either be for tracking (lethal pursuer, hoarder, undying, deathbound, dead man's switch) or snowball (starstruck, retribution).

    Survivor will have an objective related perk (blast mine, rookie spirit, fast track, appraisal, visionary, repressed alliance, red herring) a team-oriented perk (counterforce, self-preservation, power struggle, desperate measures, blood pact, for the people) and either a chase perk (flashbang, smash hit, deception) or a survival perk (resurgence, bite the bullet, built to last, soul guard, off the record).

  • I assume there will be 3 of them, and they will each have 3 tiers. Now hear me out this ones a bit wild, for each tier of the perk it changes color. Yellow being tier 1, green being tier 2, and purple being tier 3. Don't attack me, this is just speculation.

  • Wonder what this whole boon totem thing is going to do in game... Sounds v interesting

  • A perk which allows you to hide in an empty chest

  • To be honest I thought this discussion was dead yesterday and when I get back online I have 12 notifications.

    Glad this discussion did not backfire on me lol.