Who's the second cutest survivor?
1. David
2. ???
My vote would probably go to Feng.
2. ???
My vote would probably go to Feng.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DELETED
That one if funny because it says Sla"ping" a "pong"... Okay I'm out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqMC53r05kw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNMkocjyjTw
Feng is cute.
It's gotta be Feng.
Freddy's pretty cute
2. Meg
3. Feng
Claudette is cute. She seems so harmless and defenseless... until she pallet loops you and flaslights you every time you break a pallet.
I guess people are toxic with her because they main her since day 1 for Self Care. Her character is actually kinda cute - she's a nerd and shy student!
@Soren When I play survivor, I play her because she's sneaky and I'm not a really good runner haha
In my opinion, Ace, Fengs or Tapps main are more cocky.
Also I love the fact that she likes plants. For me she is the cutest.
The wraith

@Dragonredking
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/8pltes/can_somebody_link_me_the_fanart_of_wraith_where/
werk it, Wray!
2.billy
3.billy
4.billy
5.freddy
6.billy
LeatherFace with Smartface
His forearm is as wide as his thigh.... he really does skip leg day!
Cutest there ever could be!
Cutest there ever could be!
Amanda