@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
Dont you guys agree? I think that is a clear bug and so ridiculous, just try in real life to move like that lol
Don’t bring up any “in real life” argument because in that case we have a possibility of stopping/hitting or killing the killer and unless you want that type of thing in the game I would leave any “in real life” arguments out of it
in real life you can dodge hits too... think about it a little harder and also understand game mechanics more..
In real life if a child rushes in my direction while I'm swinging at them since survivors are like children compared to the killer, the child is still getting stabbed. 360 shouldn't work. It's an exploit.
in real life you can dodge hits too... think about it a little harder and also understand game mechanics more..
In real life if a child rushes in my direction while I'm swinging at them since survivors are like children compared to the killer, the child is still getting stabbed. 360 shouldn't work. It's an exploit.
Actually in real life you would brake your ankles since survivors ignore Newton’s Law of Motion. The momentum and force that should be applied when making such a tight turn doesn’t exist. There’s simply no way you fluidly 360° in such a tight turn radius. You will fall on your ass.
Don’t move the camera, swerve side to side so they collide with you.
Little trick I discovered a while back, the 360° is useless if you do this.
Dont forget Michael with fragrant tuft of hair and Judith's tombstone friend raged at me I kyf because I taught him why relaying on a 360 technique is a bad idea against him
On console sadly yes people use the stick to loop a killer
360 is legit , that seriously can’t be another thing to complain about now with all the pallets and windows that have been taken , I mean you really can’t hit a survivor right in front of you? Gtfoh
in real life you can dodge hits too... think about it a little harder and also understand game mechanics more..
In real life if a child rushes in my direction while I'm swinging at them since survivors are like children compared to the killer, the child is still getting stabbed. 360 shouldn't work. It's an exploit.
lol, its not an exploit and i think 360s are what make every game not be a 4k for killers unless you get genrushed to #########, hitboxes are broken tho
in real life you can dodge hits too... think about it a little harder and also understand game mechanics more..
In real life if a child rushes in my direction while I'm swinging at them since survivors are like children compared to the killer, the child is still getting stabbed. 360 shouldn't work. It's an exploit.
In real life if a child rushes in my direction while I'm swinging at them since survivors are like children compared to the killer, the child is still getting stabbed. 360 shouldn't work. It's an exploit.
In real life you don't have aim assist that pulls you to the "child".
And in real life that "child" can do so much more than spin around like an idiot.
There are many other "in real life" arguments, so let's not use them since they don't mean jack ######### in games like dbd.
If you get 360'd and are complaining about it, you're bad. Not an exploit, a tactic, want devs to remove 360's? How about devs remove camping and tunneling while they're at it too? It's DbD and nothing's fair its how this game is and you need to accept that and get better so you don't have to complain. The best counter to 360s are to not swing at all and then the survivors get confused.
If you get 360'd and are complaining about it, you're bad. Not an exploit, a tactic, want devs to remove 360's? How about devs remove camping and tunneling while they're at it too? It's DbD and nothing's fair its how this game is and you need to accept that and get better so you don't have to complain. The best counter to 360s are to not swing at all and then the survivors get confused.
Trust me, on console you can get 360d even if you are a veteran player. The auto-aim is bugged. Although if you get 360d on PC, then you are bad.
@Nickenzie Probably suffering from the windows 10 update problem? When I preform actions it makes my game freeze up. Apparently the only way to fix it is to revert your windows back to like November 2017. Not really worth the effort. But it freaking sucks. Even if I swing at a survivor right iin front of me. The frame drop will make me auto miss them. Pretty tiltiing. Then when I'm playing survivor a killer will hit me and I'll frame drop into a wall and lose the speed to get away from him.
@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
This guy nailed it, "the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character mode", therefore a hit box bug
last match played killer, a salty surv was trolling with 360 making me miss like 3 hits in a row, a very skilled level of bug abuse when clearly did hit, failed. Maybe is my i7 laptop 3rd generation, 8GB RAM and 2GB graphic card which is not powerful enough to handle the game with the lowest specs and has big framerate
If you get 360'd and are complaining about it, you're bad. Not an exploit, a tactic, want devs to remove 360's? How about devs remove camping and tunneling while they're at it too? It's DbD and nothing's fair its how this game is and you need to accept that and get better so you don't have to complain. The best counter to 360s are to not swing at all and then the survivors get confused.
Trust me, on console you can get 360d even if you are a veteran player. The auto-aim is bugged. Although if you get 360d on PC, then you are bad.
Oh yeah you always get 360'd no matter what. I just feel its uncommon if you're better? I feel as Aim Assist is broken, but it almost alway works in my favor. (I play on max sensitivity so it makes sense im not bragging i swear)
@Nickenzie Probably suffering from the windows 10 update problem? When I preform actions it makes my game freeze up. Apparently the only way to fix it is to revert your windows back to like November 2017. Not really worth the effort. But it freaking sucks. Even if I swing at a survivor right iin front of me. The frame drop will make me auto miss them. Pretty tiltiing. Then when I'm playing survivor a killer will hit me and I'll frame drop into a wall and lose the speed to get away from him.
@GrannyonAcid Oh sorry for the confusion, I play on console but I do have a PC and you need a really good graphics card to have a smooth running game, especially on Dead by Daylight.
If you get 360'd and are complaining about it, you're bad. Not an exploit, a tactic, want devs to remove 360's? How about devs remove camping and tunneling while they're at it too? It's DbD and nothing's fair its how this game is and you need to accept that and get better so you don't have to complain. The best counter to 360s are to not swing at all and then the survivors get confused.
Trust me, on console you can get 360d even if you are a veteran player. The auto-aim is bugged. Although if you get 360d on PC, then you are bad.
Oh yeah you always get 360'd no matter what. I just feel its uncommon if you're better? I feel as Aim Assist is broken, but it almost alway works in my favor. (I play on max sensitivity so it makes sense im not bragging i swear)
Eh, whatever. Playing on max sensitivity is a necessity of course. I mostly get unlucky with the auto-aim, it just stops mid-lunge for some reason (= I can't move with the weapon).
Not the hitbox itself, but a combination of the killer's camera mechanics and the nature of his Hit Detection cone.
Both the area that the killer sees and the area he can hit is shaped like a cone that radiates out from him. That means the further you are away from him, the larger his hit detection area (not to mention it's easier for him to keep you in his view the farther you are from him in his immediate area)
But staying close, you are essentially trying to make it harder for him to both track you as well as making the cone in which he hits you slightly smaller. your actual hitbox is unchanged, only his hit detection zone does.
in real life you can dodge hits too... think about it a little harder and also understand game mechanics more..
In real life if a child rushes in my direction while I'm swinging at them since survivors are like children compared to the killer, the child is still getting stabbed. 360 shouldn't work. It's an exploit.
well i disagree why focus on real life when we are playing a game that is unrealistic doesn't have to be realistic you shouldn't go refer to real life and start comparing things with a "game" which is supposed to be different from real life (this game is made up not supposed to be based of off real life) keep in mind that also the 360 is not a bug its a way of dodging the killer it is only fair because killers recently received a lot of changes which play to their advantage whereas survivors got a 'NERF" including the definition of balance is to keep both sides stable and equal (balance each other out) not one sided.
@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
I'd actually would like to see proof that the speed of a Survivor surpasses the limit of ** 100%MS** when performing a 360. (Moving your camera one way while moving your character the other in a 360 degree circle)
Could you provide proof that or are you just making that first part up?
You might be right about the hitboxes not lining up... but I mean, I found if you just swing (not lunge) you're most likely to hit them as they do align up the hitboxes at some point. if we're talking about broken hitboxes, what's with those active hitboxes after pallet stuns and window vaults? Off topic, but still relevant.
Huntress hitboxes are already broken, so it's irrelevant to the current data. Why hatchet a melee-ranged 360ing guy?
I mean 360 hitboxes aren't broken like The Billy's chainsaw to a Sprint Bursting Survivor yet it's being perceived that you're implying they are. Maybe explain a little for me to understand better?
@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
I'd actually would like to see proof that the speed of a Survivor surpasses the limit of ** 100%MS** when performing a 360. (Moving your camera one way while moving your character the other in a 360 degree circle)
Could you provide proof that or are you just making that first part up?
You might be right about the hitboxes not lining up... but I mean, I found if you just swing (not lunge) you're most likely to hit them as they do align up the hitboxes at some point. if we're talking about broken hitboxes, what's with those active hitboxes aren't pallet stuns and window vaults? Off topic, but still relevant.
Huntress hitboxes are already broken, so it's irrelevant to the current data. Why hatchet a melee-ranged 360ing guy?
I mean 360 hitboxes aren't broken like The Billy's chainsaw to a Sprint Bursting Survivor yet it's being perceived that you're implying they are. Maybe explain a little for me to understand better?
Take one of those "360 tutorial" youtube videos and a video of a sprinting survivor next to each other.
Run both in slow motion and observe how the 360ing survivors moves faster on your screen than the sprinting one
It’s really not. 360’s are jukes. It’s not even a reportable offense, and it’s most likely your fault that you can’t hit them. Have you seen what it’s like to get through a pallet or window? Probably not, considering this was entirely killer based. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
I'd actually would like to see proof that the speed of a Survivor surpasses the limit of ** 100%MS** when performing a 360. (Moving your camera one way while moving your character the other in a 360 degree circle)
Could you provide proof that or are you just making that first part up?
You might be right about the hitboxes not lining up... but I mean, I found if you just swing (not lunge) you're most likely to hit them as they do align up the hitboxes at some point. if we're talking about broken hitboxes, what's with those active hitboxes aren't pallet stuns and window vaults? Off topic, but still relevant.
Huntress hitboxes are already broken, so it's irrelevant to the current data. Why hatchet a melee-ranged 360ing guy?
I mean 360 hitboxes aren't broken like The Billy's chainsaw to a Sprint Bursting Survivor yet it's being perceived that you're implying they are. Maybe explain a little for me to understand better?
Take one of those "360 tutorial" youtube videos and a video of a sprinting survivor next to each other.
Run both in slow motion and observe how the 360ing survivors moves faster on your screen than the sprinting one
@Nickenzie Probably suffering from the windows 10 update problem? When I preform actions it makes my game freeze up. Apparently the only way to fix it is to revert your windows back to like November 2017. Not really worth the effort. But it freaking sucks. Even if I swing at a survivor right iin front of me. The frame drop will make me auto miss them. Pretty tiltiing. Then when I'm playing survivor a killer will hit me and I'll frame drop into a wall and lose the speed to get away from him.
@GrannyonAcid Oh sorry for the confusion, I play on console but I do have a PC and you need a really good graphics card to have a smooth running game, especially on Dead by Daylight.
Part of that is that DBD is optimized for absolute crap. I mainly play Overwatch, and can run that game at the max graphics and never drop below 60fps, even when in the middle of the 6v6 team fights on a point, with all those particle effects going off at once.
This game, however, runs and lags like hell just on the mid-setting.
Well on pc it's perfectly counterable, on console though it really sucks because they basically have a free dead hard. Can't wait for the console optimization
@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
I'd actually would like to see proof that the speed of a Survivor surpasses the limit of ** 100%MS** when performing a 360. (Moving your camera one way while moving your character the other in a 360 degree circle)
Could you provide proof that or are you just making that first part up?
You might be right about the hitboxes not lining up... but I mean, I found if you just swing (not lunge) you're most likely to hit them as they do align up the hitboxes at some point. if we're talking about broken hitboxes, what's with those active hitboxes aren't pallet stuns and window vaults? Off topic, but still relevant.
Huntress hitboxes are already broken, so it's irrelevant to the current data. Why hatchet a melee-ranged 360ing guy?
I mean 360 hitboxes aren't broken like The Billy's chainsaw to a Sprint Bursting Survivor yet it's being perceived that you're implying they are. Maybe explain a little for me to understand better?
Take one of those "360 tutorial" youtube videos and a video of a sprinting survivor next to each other.
Run both in slow motion and observe how the 360ing survivors moves faster on your screen than the sprinting one
@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
I'd actually would like to see proof that the speed of a Survivor surpasses the limit of ** 100%MS** when performing a 360. (Moving your camera one way while moving your character the other in a 360 degree circle)
Could you provide proof that or are you just making that first part up?
You might be right about the hitboxes not lining up... but I mean, I found if you just swing (not lunge) you're most likely to hit them as they do align up the hitboxes at some point. if we're talking about broken hitboxes, what's with those active hitboxes aren't pallet stuns and window vaults? Off topic, but still relevant.
Huntress hitboxes are already broken, so it's irrelevant to the current data. Why hatchet a melee-ranged 360ing guy?
I mean 360 hitboxes aren't broken like The Billy's chainsaw to a Sprint Bursting Survivor yet it's being perceived that you're implying they are. Maybe explain a little for me to understand better?
Take one of those "360 tutorial" youtube videos and a video of a sprinting survivor next to each other.
Run both in slow motion and observe how the 360ing survivors moves faster on your screen than the sprinting one
.... you're kidding right
Nope im dead serious
"Please use your own judgement and observation to determine such" is NOT proof. What meets the eye can seem entirely different. The fact that you're dead serious makes entirely what you said unreliable.
@Master said:
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
I'd actually would like to see proof that the speed of a Survivor surpasses the limit of ** 100%MS** when performing a 360. (Moving your camera one way while moving your character the other in a 360 degree circle)
Could you provide proof that or are you just making that first part up?
You might be right about the hitboxes not lining up... but I mean, I found if you just swing (not lunge) you're most likely to hit them as they do align up the hitboxes at some point. if we're talking about broken hitboxes, what's with those active hitboxes aren't pallet stuns and window vaults? Off topic, but still relevant.
Huntress hitboxes are already broken, so it's irrelevant to the current data. Why hatchet a melee-ranged 360ing guy?
I mean 360 hitboxes aren't broken like The Billy's chainsaw to a Sprint Bursting Survivor yet it's being perceived that you're implying they are. Maybe explain a little for me to understand better?
Take one of those "360 tutorial" youtube videos and a video of a sprinting survivor next to each other.
Run both in slow motion and observe how the 360ing survivors moves faster on your screen than the sprinting one
.... you're kidding right
Nope im dead serious
"Please use your own judgement and observation to determine such" is NOT proof. What meets the eye can seem entirely different. The fact that you're dead serious makes entirely what you said unreliable.
Discussion over from my end.
That why I said, run it in slow motion
What kind of proof do you want? Guess we will have to wait until we get a police killer with a speedometer then
They destroy the frame rate of killers, some more than others, and some maps are worse than others. Doctor has frame rate issues already. Throw on 360 using survivors and good freaking luck.
And then they wonder why you tunnel them out of the match lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
in real life you can dodge hits too... think about it a little harder and also understand game mechanics more..
Basically yes.
Just like gentapping is an abuse technically but both are "acknowledged" by the devs
How is the movement of the character an abuse to mechanics? I don't see how there is reason to that point..
Because the survivor moves faster than he actually should.
Also the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character model, especially huntress suffers from that when she is trying to melee throw a 360ing guy.
How is non-movement of the character an abuse btw?
If you get spun you're probably not a good killer or got unlucky with frame rate or just fvcked up.
It's not an exploit.
Little trick I discovered a while back, the 360° is useless if you do this.
In real life if a child rushes in my direction while I'm swinging at them since survivors are like children compared to the killer, the child is still getting stabbed. 360 shouldn't work. It's an exploit.
Don't know if i should take this thread seriously
is this real
"I should be able to miss and still hit."
I think Scott was referring to the thread itself, considering it's so stupid or a blatant troll.
lol, its not an exploit and i think 360s are what make every game not be a 4k for killers unless you get genrushed to #########, hitboxes are broken tho
Console is crap anyway.
enjoy the 15 fps.
Just always swing in a circle with higher sensitivity.
Then it doesn't work.
In real life you don't have aim assist that pulls you to the "child".
And in real life that "child" can do so much more than spin around like an idiot.
There are many other "in real life" arguments, so let's not use them since they don't mean jack ######### in games like dbd.
360s aren't something like an exploit. The only problem is the auto-aim.
If you get 360'd and are complaining about it, you're bad. Not an exploit, a tactic, want devs to remove 360's? How about devs remove camping and tunneling while they're at it too? It's DbD and nothing's fair its how this game is and you need to accept that and get better so you don't have to complain. The best counter to 360s are to not swing at all and then the survivors get confused.
Makes the job easier.
They basically run into you.
@Nickenzie Probably suffering from the windows 10 update problem? When I preform actions it makes my game freeze up. Apparently the only way to fix it is to revert your windows back to like November 2017. Not really worth the effort. But it freaking sucks. Even if I swing at a survivor right iin front of me. The frame drop will make me auto miss them. Pretty tiltiing. Then when I'm playing survivor a killer will hit me and I'll frame drop into a wall and lose the speed to get away from him.
This guy nailed it, "the hitbox doesnt align properly with the character mode", therefore a hit box bug
last match played killer, a salty surv was trolling with 360 making me miss like 3 hits in a row, a very skilled level of bug abuse when clearly did hit, failed. Maybe is my i7 laptop 3rd generation, 8GB RAM and 2GB graphic card which is not powerful enough to handle the game with the lowest specs and has big framerate
Oh yeah you always get 360'd no matter what. I just feel its uncommon if you're better? I feel as Aim Assist is broken, but it almost alway works in my favor. (I play on max sensitivity so it makes sense im not bragging i swear)
https://youtu.be/zBkuNpgACH0
Not the hitbox itself, but a combination of the killer's camera mechanics and the nature of his Hit Detection cone.
Both the area that the killer sees and the area he can hit is shaped like a cone that radiates out from him. That means the further you are away from him, the larger his hit detection area (not to mention it's easier for him to keep you in his view the farther you are from him in his immediate area)
But staying close, you are essentially trying to make it harder for him to both track you as well as making the cone in which he hits you slightly smaller. your actual hitbox is unchanged, only his hit detection zone does.
well i disagree why focus on real life when we are playing a game that is unrealistic doesn't have to be realistic you shouldn't go refer to real life and start comparing things with a "game" which is supposed to be different from real life (this game is made up not supposed to be based of off real life) keep in mind that also the 360 is not a bug its a way of dodging the killer it is only fair because killers recently received a lot of changes which play to their advantage whereas survivors got a 'NERF" including the definition of balance is to keep both sides stable and equal (balance each other out) not one sided.
only speds fall for 360's and players who do them are usually morons who think they're hot ######### but actually suck
But you need to say that on console it is hard enough to hit a survivor with a controller when they do a 360. Even a 180.
I'd actually would like to see proof that the speed of a Survivor surpasses the limit of ** 100%MS** when performing a 360. (Moving your camera one way while moving your character the other in a 360 degree circle)
Could you provide proof that or are you just making that first part up?
You might be right about the hitboxes not lining up... but I mean, I found if you just swing (not lunge) you're most likely to hit them as they do align up the hitboxes at some point. if we're talking about broken hitboxes, what's with those active hitboxes after pallet stuns and window vaults? Off topic, but still relevant.
Huntress hitboxes are already broken, so it's irrelevant to the current data. Why hatchet a melee-ranged 360ing guy?
I mean 360 hitboxes aren't broken like The Billy's chainsaw to a Sprint Bursting Survivor yet it's being perceived that you're implying they are. Maybe explain a little for me to understand better?
Take one of those "360 tutorial" youtube videos and a video of a sprinting survivor next to each other.
Run both in slow motion and observe how the 360ing survivors moves faster on your screen than the sprinting one
I have yet in real life had something thrown at me miss me by five ft and still "somehow" connect so no i'm sorry for your blight.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
.... you're kidding right
Part of that is that DBD is optimized for absolute crap. I mainly play Overwatch, and can run that game at the max graphics and never drop below 60fps, even when in the middle of the 6v6 team fights on a point, with all those particle effects going off at once.
This game, however, runs and lags like hell just on the mid-setting.
Well on pc it's perfectly counterable, on console though it really sucks because they basically have a free dead hard. Can't wait for the console optimization
Nope im dead serious
"Please use your own judgement and observation to determine such" is NOT proof. What meets the eye can seem entirely different. The fact that you're dead serious makes entirely what you said unreliable.
Discussion over from my end.
That why I said, run it in slow motion
What kind of proof do you want? Guess we will have to wait until we get a police killer with a speedometer then
And then they wonder why you tunnel them out of the match lol.