Anti-Facecamp perk idea
When u are healthy perk activates. 5s after survivour is hooked u are able to mark hook (Something like Freddy TP). When hook is marked random locker (that isn't placed nearby hooked survivour) will mark as well, revealing its aura to killer and survivour. Press And hold active ability button on marked locker to call entity to transfer marked survivour to A locker. U receive incapacitated status effect for 20/15/10s and broken status effect for rest of A game (or for long duration). (1 time use)
It would give nice counter play to this unfair "tactic". It could be disabled when EGC would trigger or something and perks like ds wouldn't work.
Comments
No.
Camping is not 'unfair'. Survivors need to stop inventing broken perks and BS punishments because they, personally, get upset over it.
That’s way too oppressive for the killer because it’s pretty much like Deliverance that requires no prerequisite.
How would that even work, who would be a survivor who could possibly influence the Entity like that?
I mean, there's Vigo, but I do not expect them for a LONG TIME.
Plus, we have Cheryl, who is Alessia, THE GOD OF SILENT HILL who.. blocks a gen. Yuppers.
So legitimately just better Deliverance.
Right, good idea.
I'm all for more anti-camping perks, but this one is overpowered and terrible.
Run camaraderie, bt, ds and unbreakable, you already have enough tools if you get mad about facecamping. Also please just please this goes to feedback and suggestions, where none of the community except anyone caring and checking that subforum has to see these bs perk/game mechanic ideas.
OP what is your rank? I seriously have to question it if you think a literal free unhook that teleports a survivor off of a hook to a locker that can be used 4 times in a game is a fair and balanced idea. Let me propose the alternative on the killer side and I'd love to hear your opinion.
Kick a generator to mark it, once per game if a survivor is working on a marked gen push 'E' to teleport them onto the nearest hook. Consumes a token, start the game with 4 tokens.
Fun perk to counter gen-rush :)
Camping is unfair to the survivor on the hook, but at that point all they can really do is hang there as long as possible. If you find yourself getting camped too often, I suggest running Comraderie just to waste even more of the killer's time. Every second he spends near you is another second of pressure he's losing.
Crappy as the 'tactic' is, I don't think it justifies teleporting. Maybe instead, a perk similar to breakout, where when you're near the survivor, they have an increased chance to pop off the hook, and gain protected status if they succeed? That might be more feasible.
I’m planning an anti-camp build on Laurie when I get her to Prestige III:
If the saving teammate has BT, that’s even better.
this is just terrible
Imo, a lesser version of camaraderie should probably be basekit.
You know what, I think this is a great perk, I hate that the ######### deouchbag killer is always hooking me. With this perk I’ll never have to worry about getting hooked again and I can escape every game /s
Camaraderie and Kindred should be basekit.