why are killer ques so long?
seriously cannot find a single match right now
seriously cannot find a single match right now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blood hunt
It was like that during anniversary too, once it ended it got better, now it's bad again. At least that's how it goes for me.
you can get insane bp during the event.
Because the cake rates were higher for killer AND you'll earn more bp from a bad match as killer vs a good match as survivor. I'm appreciating the fast survivor queues tho
survivor mains only play killer when they get delicious BP
fantastic unless they'll know playing killer sucks
Because survivors got tired of an killer sided game obviously
Blood Hunt + Tome Challenges.
Killer gives a stupid amount of BP compared to survivor. Of course more people are playing killer.
because we have to deal with SWF we deserve more BP
No you don't. The Swf boogy man is ridiculously over played. The amount of legitimate seal team 6 swfs is so tiny it's ridiculous.
Killer became so easy, getting 30%-50% more BPs is not really justified anymore IMO.
True statement agree 100%. I will add IMO they don't need to be seal team to dominate/cause a issue for killers. Assuming they play optimal the TIME issue they cause by being mic'd up is more than enough. I'm in chase (gens being cranked), I'm going for a rescue (stay on your gen), not to mention shout outs of perks and who the killer is eliminates surprise attacks from stealth as it brings up the awareness of the team. Just the things I do in SWF that I could think of off the dome.
They are over altruistic usually and that's were they get bit in the ass. Killers can capitalize off that.
How can someone be that stupid and biased?
All of you are sooo #########!
Obviously the game is spectator sided, not killer or survivor sided!
He can always see you, no matter what!
He can also see your perks and cant die!
I've had nothing but sweaty games today this game is clearly survivor sided
...So?
Killer queue was usually short so it's only fair that survivors have longer queue times during the blood hunt.
I love events. They're they only time I get to play survivor.