Nothing is fixed

Playing on Xbox and nothing is fixed! Still laggy af and makes playing impossible still. It's actually worse after the update!!! How bad do you have to be to release a patch update to fix issues, and end up making it even worse?!?! But you have no problem added more stuff for people to spend money on right? But can't fix your game? Weak af

Comments

  • I'm not having problems.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    I'm not having problems.

    Which is great for you, I'm happy for you. But other people still are that weren't having problems before. No other online game that I play is having any issues.

  • Yeah I'm still have frequent lag spikes lol. (Xbox)

  • as survivor I’m not having issue. I’m seeing more issues as killer but it’s better than it was. Still getting spikes when someone dead hards

  • can't honestly say it's worse than before, as a surv it is a bit better but playing killer is more or less the same disaster that was before.

    If this fix came after 1/2 week it would have been acceptable, but after a month and a half of unplayable game, I was legitimately expecting a PERFECT fix.

    Can't do much but reiterating that, for what it counts, BHVR won't see a cent from me anymore.

  • @kurgan8282 said:

    can't honestly say it's worse than before, as a surv it is a bit better but playing killer is more or less the same disaster that was before.

    If this fix came after 1/2 week it would have been acceptable, but after a month and a half of unplayable game, I was legitimately expecting a PERFECT fix.

    Can't do much but reiterating that, for what it counts, BHVR won't see a cent from me anymore.

    Before mine was bad anytime I played a killer that really required quick timing; nurse, legion, spirit, hag, plague, stuff like that. And would only occasionally get lag spikes when playing stuff like trapper or doctor. Now it's really bad on all killers I play. It's sad too because I was about to drop another $60-100 into this game for the rest of the killers and some cosmetics. But with it's current game state, I don't see myself spending any money on it in the near future. Which is sad because this is one of the only games I actually did drop money into. Oh well, I'll just do like Behavior said, and just start playing other games.

  • @Advorsus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2388095#Comment_2388095

    Before mine was bad anytime I played a killer that really required quick timing; nurse, legion, spirit, hag, plague, stuff like that. And would only occasionally get lag spikes when playing stuff like trapper or doctor. Now it's really bad on all killers I play. It's sad too because I was about to drop another $60-100 into this game for the rest of the killers and some cosmetics. But with it's current game state, I don't see myself spending any money on it in the near future. Which is sad because this is one of the only games I actually did drop money into. Oh well, I'll just do like Behavior said, and just start playing other games.

    absolutely agreed, I don't honestly see why people should keep on spending for a broken product, I have been thru all.sorts of bugs and always been supportive but this time it really feels like I'd be a fool to keep on spending on that

    I tried few games with the twins and it frooze ANYTIME I tried to jump with Victor, played with freddy and got a stutter-like frame drop ANYTIME I tried to place a dream snare.

    That's totally enough.

    At this point, at least, it would be nice that some dev would finally say clearly that they are unable to fix the game on last gen consoles and stop keeping this silence, which is,imo, the most disrespectful aspect of all this situation.

  • For me on ps4 it's still lagging and freezing quite consistently.

  • It's still not fixed butits better than it was

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    For me on ps4 it's still lagging and freezing quite consistently.

    I haven't played in like 10 days because I'm so tired of how broken it is for me as well on PS4. I was waiting to hear if it was actually better before even trying.

    It's actually amazing that they're this incompetent, or maybe just unwilling, to fix the game for us.

    @kurgan8282 said:

    can't honestly say it's worse than before, as a surv it is a bit better but playing killer is more or less the same disaster that was before.

    If this fix came after 1/2 week it would have been acceptable, but after a month and a half of unplayable game, I was legitimately expecting a PERFECT fix.

    Can't do much but reiterating that, for what it counts, BHVR won't see a cent from me anymore.

    PREACH

    I will never spend a dime on this game again for the way they've treated us console players.

  • that’s disappointing.

  • First game after the update and so far no issues yet

  • I cant even play...every time my friends try to squad up we get disconnected. Blaaam this piece of ****

  • I'm on PS4 and for the most part the lag is gone. I did experience some lag spikes but they were very infrequent over the course of several hours of playing survivor.

  • Weird, I experienced no lag spikes on deathslinger but quite a few on trickster. I'm guessing it's killer related?

  • The resident Evil chapter was the last thing I got and it will be the last thing I get thanks to the ######### show that it was. I'm not spending another cent on this game until they actually fix the issues it has.

  • @onemind said:

    It's still not fixed butits better than it was

    Polish a turd it's still a turd.

  • And a polished car still runs the same so they still have to work on it

  • @WhyDoiGetFacecamped said:

    Yeah I'm still have frequent lag spikes lol. (Xbox)

    I haven't had any issues.

    Lag spikes could be caused by a things not related to the game. Such as a router having issues somewhere between you and the game servers.

    Run a traceroute to see if you can pinpoint where it is happening.

  • Better than before but it needs work. Having some lags here and there. (PS4)

  • It's much better thab before. I'm not surr if you've tried removing all the cache by disconnecting the Xbox from all cables for a bit before reattaching. That may have some use.

    There's this page to help with too:

    You breathe a sigh of relief because you are not done yet, you still need to respawn and win the next round.   These intermittent freezes are something you should not ignore – they are signs that your Xbox needs some TLC.

    Other than that and checking the internet speed, it's strange how the results of the patch can be so different for people using the same console. If it is this widely different, then it's quite probably not just an issue with the patch alone.

  • PS4 - Still experiencing frame drops when using Lithe.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    as survivor I’m not having issue. I’m seeing more issues as killer but it’s better than it was. Still getting spikes when someone dead hards

    I mean I've always had spikes when some dead hards

  • Are you new to dbd? Were you expecting BHVR to do their jobs? They're never going to fix console because it was always an after thought for more $$$

  • I’ve always had a slight pause but having them dead hard and then disappear because of the spike length is missing their turn after dead hard. It’s a bit worse then it used to be.


  • I'm on PS4 and the screen freezes during skill checks are a bit better, but overall, nothing has changed. Still lag when anyone is hooked, or before window vaults, AFTER window vaults using Lithe, just general frame drops and lag switching.


    Sigh.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Are you new to dbd? Were you expecting BHVR to do their jobs? They're never going to fix console because it was always an after thought for more $$$

    Lmao you seem like me, as more time goes on I've gotten very cynical when I used to be alot more positive/give the benefit of a doubt.

    You play trapper right? How do you keep playing? Lately it's been a slog for me, making me feel unfulfilled when I play...idk if it's burn out or I'm just getting tired of the same nonsense.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Weird, I experienced no lag spikes on deathslinger but quite a few on trickster. I'm guessing it's killer related?

    Same. Whenever I'm going against him, it kinda lags

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389335#Comment_2389335

    Lmao you seem like me, as more time goes on I've gotten very cynical when I used to be alot more positive/give the benefit of a doubt.

    You play trapper right? How do you keep playing? Lately it's been a slog for me, making me feel unfulfilled when I play...idk if it's burn out or I'm just getting tired of the same nonsense.

    I take Kote's advice and play something else. I hardly pop on DBD anymore except for when friends want to swf or I feel the itch. People think I am negative but BHVR made me this way. Had the game for 4 years. They like to pretend it never happened but I've been around long enough to remember some of the major mistakes they've made over the years.