What kind of survivor would you like to have in the next chapter?
I'd rather have more teens like Quentin, Cheryl, Steve, Nancy, Jonathan. Etc. But in original chapter.
I'd rather have more teens like Quentin, Cheryl, Steve, Nancy, Jonathan. Etc. But in original chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Helen Lyle.
Beauty.
Well, I don't play any survivors released after 2019, so it doesn't really matter for me who it will be.
hmm some good looking grils since with mid chapter they ruining kate
Another guy to break up the #TeamFelix vs #TeamDavid debate. For the funsies.
Maybe a South Asian character? I don’t think we have one yet.
Native American or a Hispanic
I'd like to see some more body types, maybe a shorter male or taller female. I'd also like to see some more unique fashion styles among survivors, a goth survivor would be a dream come true for me.
Since people are mentioning race: Can we have a Filipino character? Or Samoan?
Femboy survivor.
I would like another Hispanic survivor or a survivor from the middle east
I don't know if it's happened yet but I want a survivor who is a complete scumbag and a terrible person
Yun-Jin Lee is KIND of a scumbag, since her perks are focused on self-survival and she didn’t really seem to care that the Trickster was hurting people (just that he’d get caught). But I’d be down for a terrible person survivor.
A catboy
based
based on what
Facts and logic
I just want a skinny male
Dweet? o-o;;
Still too big. Gimme a male survivor thats more compareable to yui or cheryl.