You think there's a chance a Doki Doki Literature Club Chapter could happen?

image.png image.png

It will be the Doctor's Power we all want and deserve, actual psychological horror power.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Imagine if Monika's power was covering your screen for a duration.

    I'd laugh my ass off if a DDLC chapter happened.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Imagine if Monika's power was covering your screen for a duration.

    I'd laugh my ass off if a DDLC chapter happened.

    Honestly still a better choice than other Indie "horror" titles.

    Seriously, people. Why am I starting to see suggestions for Bendy and the Neighbour from that Hello Neighbour game?

  • @glitchboi said:

    Imagine if Monika's power was covering your screen for a duration.

    I'd laugh my ass off if a DDLC chapter happened.

    I was thinking more of while in chase there's like a second or two where Monika changes or reverses your control inputs. While working on Gens you seeing weird crap like Claudette in the corner suddenly has no face. just some weird crap you experience when playing Doki Doki.

  • I don't really think Monika would work as a killer, but it'd be cool (if not difficult) to get her as a survivor.

  • No, DDLC just doesn't fit DBD at all.

  • @BingBongMan said:

    No, DDLC just doesn't fit DBD at all.

    So is a KPOP chapter but here we are.

  • Actually the K-Pop chapter fits more in terms of Slasher Killers.

    Sure, the general theme of K-Pop doesn't fit DBD. But a superstar serial killer who uses his fans screams to write his music? Definitely.

    Also, I love how people always bring up Trickster as a "Well, we should have DDLC as a Chapter now!" forgetting everything revolving around the Killer.

  • Authors are typically the victim, not the killer. Remember Misery by Stephen King? Monika is just trying to escape the fact she's in a video game, and the weird effects are Monika trying to figure things out on her end. That said, I'm more than a little amused that people want to be chased around by a booknerd. Heh.

  • Hopefully no, but you never know with this game

  • Probably no, but killer power altering players' controls and game info would be cool.

    Illusions, actual blindness (temporary), switched left and right or up and down would all work for an exciting-to-play-against killer power.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2375808#Comment_2375808

    Honestly still a better choice than other Indie "horror" titles.

    Seriously, people. Why am I starting to see suggestions for Bendy and the Neighbour from that Hello Neighbour game?

    Hello neighbor is the biggest trash game ever. It doesnt even work proberly.


    I rather want FNAF and that means something since i aboslutly hate it.


    Bendy is awfull too.

    These are just games that got hyped up because some youtubers played it and their diehard fanboys and girls instantly thought its the best game ever.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    Probably no, but killer power altering players' controls and game info would be cool.

    Illusions, actual blindness (temporary), switched left and right or up and down would all work for an exciting-to-play-against killer power.

    I can see it now!

    "The (Name) is Boring!"

    "The (Name) is a problematic Killer, why do we need a killer that messes with our controls?"

    "The (Name) needs to be nerfed"

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376051#Comment_2376051

    I can see it now!

    "The (Name) is Boring!"

    "The (Name) is a problematic Killer, why do we need a killer that messes with our controls?"

    "The (Name) needs to be nerfed"

    Whatever the new killer gonna be, people are going to complain about them,

    image.png


  • Compariing DDLC with A kpop chapter is a tad bit different.

    In the case of DDLC, it's a licensed chapter. Due to such it would be very restrictive and hard to add in.

    Kpop on the other hand is a general theme, and any theme can make it's way into a video game if made correctly (which was done extremely well with Trickster imo).

  • Her mori would be making the survivor... do what Sayori did.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Her mori would be making the survivor... do what Sayori did.

    Or she just would delete the character file and watch the painful side effects? Seems easier to implement and less likely to get censored in about 30 countries

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376154#Comment_2376154

    But what if all survivors were playing the same character 😆 4 jakes, one mori. Quad kill

    "Delete.Chr.(Jake1).exe"

    Character Jake1 deleted successfully.

    Edit: or stick to the whole theme of knowing all and use the ign

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376118#Comment_2376118

    Or she just would delete the character file and watch the painful side effects? Seems easier to implement and less likely to get censored in about 30 countries

    Well, I guess that would be better lol.

  • Chance is always there.

    In this case, the chance is probably as big as an electron.

  • I don't know. It wouldn't really fit into dbd I think.

  • Monika's power- Just Monika


    Renders all other survivors invisible for a duration of time. Its only you and Monika

  • Doki doki is not oki doki as a chapter.

    I'm so sorry... I always wanted to say that without forcing it. I hate just saying no to chapters without at least saying something.

    Now, I'm not saying no "because cute anime girls"

    I'm saying no because she's a sentient AI in a realm belonging to a God. Sure it's a game, but I think the devs want the characters to be interpreted as actual people in this hell. So having a sentient AI seems a bit weird.

    Ssssuuuuurrrrrreeeeee, maybe the Entity could bring her to life and give her powers to compensate for not having her power in the computer.

    But, that's a bit reaching, don't you think?

  • I’d take Monika as a paragraph survivor like Ash and Bill. I think that would be awesome and I would buy her INSTANTLY. I don’t think she would work as a killer

  • Hahahaha crap didn't think of that xD

  • Honestly after Kill-All, they can do anything. The killer's playstyle is neat, but the whole anime kpop thing is super cringe and doesn't match the vibe of the rest of the game. What would more anime do at this point? lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’d take Monika as a paragraph survivor like Ash and Bill. I think that would be awesome and I would buy her INSTANTLY. I don’t think she would work as a killer

    Same.

  • I don't think any anime/manga chapters could work solely because of differing visual styles.

  • @Boss said:

    Chance is always there.

    In this case, the chance is probably as big as an electron.

    Throwing science in the mix. That's a good lesson.