Dbd forum is fun
Look
Look
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#########, I should've picked that. Can't really judge a game's performance if you can't play it.
Though, I am on PC, I am getting tired of a lot of the Killer bugs.
And I can already tell the outcome of this survey since itโs the same as all the others
Nothing
I don't even take those anymore because they're ######### useless.
This is my first one, so my end comment was โfix the ######### errors!โ, but in nicer words.
:)
It was definitely needed though. I wouldn't be surprised if console dbd has a more active playerbase than PC. Better to make everyone suffer a bit than to completely strangle an entire ecosystem. But so much time has passed, this upcoming fix seriously needs to be a winner, and not like the All Kill updates where BHVR "fixed" the broken pallets and desync but actually made it worse.
When nobody likes your comment..
When you get an upvote..
i feel this on a personal level and am not a fan of being attacked
I just want a dating simulator. ๐
The second one is how I feel basically all the time on the forum.
Um, yes. Killer dating sim.
I hope bhvr can look this discussion.......