Is it just me or...

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in people camping with NOED as well as a whole bunch of people playing Legion? I've had to start running small game again. For some reason it is only ever like this during events I feel.

Comments

  • Nah just wraiths for me

  • Its only you.

  • Camping and NOED usually go hand in hand.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Camping and NOED usually go hand in hand.

    Yeah I've noticed that. Most of the time they don't get a chance to camp till late game anyway cause they can't catch anyone

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365099#Comment_2365099

    Yeah I've noticed that. Most of the time they don't get a chance to camp till late game anyway cause they can't catch anyone

    This is one reason why it is a terrible designed Perk. There is no way for Survivors to do all Gens AND all Totems while one person is camped on the Hook. A camping Killer with NOED is basically guaranteed to get 2 Kills.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365218#Comment_2365218

    This is one reason why it is a terrible designed Perk. There is no way for Survivors to do all Gens AND all Totems while one person is camped on the Hook. A camping Killer with NOED is basically guaranteed to get 2 Kills.

    That is true. Even with small game I feel that in order to punish a killer who is camping I have to ignore my small game to do gens. Doesn't help that they made all tiers one hit down so now it is even more common. Honestly I wouldn't mind the effect of NOED as much if you had to work for it and maybe earn tokens for it

  • Yes there has been an increase in NOED I have noticed it in red ranks. That is why I run detective hunch's and destroy all totems if the killer is performing bad. But if not I always keep a mental note of where all the totems are located at. But even the stats showed NOED was the 3 most popular perk for killers. So always destroy dull totems.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    Yes there has been an increase in NOED I have noticed it in red ranks. That is why I run detective hunch's and destroy all totems if the killer is performing bad. But if not I always keep a mental note of where all the totems are located at. But even the stats showed NOED was the 3 most popular perk for killers. So always destroy dull totems.

    Trust me I do. I started running Inner Strength and Small Game religiously. As long as I have time, I break any totem I see

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365237#Comment_2365237

    Trust me I do. I started running Inner Strength and Small Game religiously. As long as I have time, I break any totem I see

    Best feeling in this game for survivors is for a killer to realized that their NOED does not pop up at the end 🙂

  • i have had the thought of going noed on more killers, maybe the other killers are tired of this game as i am. 🤔

  • @Bran said:

    i have had the thought of going noed on more killers, maybe the other killers are tired of this game as i am. 🤔

    Killer is arguably the easiest it has ever been right now though

  • It's been pretty varied my end. Actually, if anything, I've been seeing more Myers recently!

  • If they committed to one person nearly the whole game or if they have frosty eyes you can about guarantee they have NOED

  • @CapricornZeus3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365237#Comment_2365237

    Literally, I had three games in a row with NOED, so I'm like "######### it" and put on detectives and now if they're playing funny I'm like "this guy has NOED" but...of course NO ONE USES IT now that I have detectives

    Bro I honestly feel that one! Now that I'm running small game nobody has NOED. I try taking it off, boom. Hit with NOED.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in people camping with NOED as well as a whole bunch of people playing Legion? I've had to start running small game again. For some reason it is only ever like this during events I feel.

    Dbd is like a box of chocolates.. you never know what you’re gonna…


    okay never mind.. you always know they have Bbq and Chilli lol

  • @Starr43 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266627/is-it-just-me-or

    Dbd is like a box of chocolates.. you never know what you’re gonna…

    okay never mind.. you always know they have Bbq and Chilli lol

    Untrue, some of us can't afford to buy leather face just for one perk and the stupid shrine system means it takes forever to come up,

  • I've been using small game more and I've definitely seen more noeds I denied like 5 of them yesterday

  • Myers gamers being toxic and always running Tuft of Hair and Memorial. I already disliked facing the stalky bois my suffering is immortal.

  • @Thanotos_Omega said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365917#Comment_2365917

    Untrue, some of us can't afford to buy leather face just for one perk and the stupid shrine system means it takes forever to come up,

    It’s was a joke because of how common it is.. why not potentially get double blood points with aura reading as a bonus.. also it was in the shrine during the event while BHVR was literally giving out free shards..

  • @Starr43 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365966#Comment_2365966

    It’s was a joke because of how common it is.. why not potentially get double blood points with aura reading as a bonus.. also it was in the shrine during the event while BHVR was literally giving out free shards..

    great i didn't have the game downloaded at the time because it take sup to much space on my console for a game i play so rarely and often very quickly annoys me into taking long breaks because of the terrible grind,

  • I guess because Legion is fairly decent at getting points due to being able to hit multiple survivors and get in a lot of chases.

  • I saw a sweaty legion yesterday. Very annoying