List the words this awful game chat filter turns into #### for no reason
Ok im annoyed that i cant communicate at all because game chat filter is so garbage.
Here is what i got so far:
you
stealthing
jesus
Ok im annoyed that i cant communicate at all because game chat filter is so garbage.
Here is what i got so far:
you
stealthing
jesus
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
camp
tax
teabag
Brunswick
Brunswick????
Butt, you can’t say don’t be a butt.
I've said "you" before and it didn't get censored. What was the context?
Casting
Couch
Curious word pair to censor
I think i asked "you let me die on hook that match?"
Romero
(Character) main
Prove a point
Yun-Jin
Capri
Plus I told someone to go to horny jail today and horny got censored :(
Bing bong
I tried saying milf and got censored while the person called "Milfs" could say it fine so I guess my years of calling my teammates ######### donkeys has caught up to me
It happened to me
"I didn't want to kill you" became "I didn't want to *** ***"
So I tried saying it in two different messages, like
"Kill"
"You"
What came out was
"Kill"
"***"
Maybe it sounded too much like "Kill yours..."? This filter is waaay too sensitive for a game like DbD 🙄
I genuinely don't understand how a game in which the core gameplay consists of hunting down people with weapons and impaling them on sacrificial meathooks feels the need to censor meanie words like "ass". Like listen, I understand censoring slurs, but come on.
M-milf donkeys?
Edit: Ooooohhhhhh. [BAD WORD] Donkeys
milf donkeys is absolutely terrifying and I shall now be forced to cleanse this thread with wholesomeness
It censored Hawkins for me the other day.
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SAYING LMFAO
Have a fat cat, her name is Chloe
chloe deserves a lot of happiness in life
Undress
context someone looked at my profile in lobby and in chat put wow xxxx hours you must be good
and my reply was don't undress me with your eyes please
or well it was more don't ####### me with your eyes please followed by a minute of trying to find an alternative saying so it didn't look like I was cussing them out when they were just trying to make playful banter
Can't say kinky
Hawkins
Yun-Jin
Adam
Facecamp, face camp, facec4mp, face C4mp, f_a_c_e_c_a_m_p.
But Face C4mp works. I was trying to have a discussion in after game chat about how the best strategy with The Twins is to facecamp and that it was poor design. Chat censor made it look like I was cursing.