Let's be real though. Nemesis has been one of if not the most iconic Resident Evil figures ever since the release of the original Re3. Mr. X was only kinda more well known after the remake. It makes sense they went with Nemmy.
Let's be real though. Nemesis has been one of if not the most iconic Resident Evil figures ever since the release of the original Re3. Mr. X was only kinda more well known after the remake. It makes sense they went with Nemmy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish i could watch it right now. ;(
Lol
I cannot believe it...
You are a funny guy
Let's be real though. Nemesis has been one of if not the most iconic Resident Evil figures ever since the release of the original Re3. Mr. X was only kinda more well known after the remake. It makes sense they went with Nemmy.
Did keep your word though. Props lol.
haters would say its fake
I respect a man of their word. That face when you ate it too, it is the same face I make when they stun me with a flashlight, surely.
i'm not a man but i appreciate the sentiment, and honestly i would rather stare into a flashlight than taste printer ink again
I remember seeing that comment and being like "They won't do it" and omg you actually did. Props for keeping the promise you made.
The absolute commitment
Whats coming next? Can this get a series?
Hello.
Legend
Absolute madlass, gotta respect that dedication damm
You have earned my respect, please enjoy this image of a donkey
Did the printer ink add any extra flavor? I've eaten paper before but not with that much color.
dnokey :)
if there's enough room for speculation next chapter, maybe
the ink was indescribably bitter
smol dnokey :)
I remember reading your comment at the time and wondering if you'd actually do it:)
much respect! That must have tasted horrid!
What a legend!
You have marvelous hair.
Why lol. We already forgot it.
But you have my respect now.
now i want a donkey
Absolute legend
What a chad, true to his word
Me too :(
Respect earned
They shouldn’t have done either tbh