Show me how bad you are.
To everyone who claims to be bad at the game, please show me some of your gameplay.
I bet most of the people who claim to be bad are way better then they think.
To everyone who claims to be bad at the game, please show me some of your gameplay.
I bet most of the people who claim to be bad are way better then they think.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its quite the opposite. I'm not a god at this game but some of the killer/survivor complaints you see on here make me feel like no one here has the slightest idea how to actually play survivor/killer well at all.
I tend to have the problem I have with fighting games, where I know what I should do but the reactions aren't there. Then there's the times I just assume the killer will go for the smart option, but does the dumb one, but it works out because I was treating them like an idiot and walked right into a hit.
Mindgaming yourself is so painfull in Dead by Daylight.
I only save clips of the rare occasions I'm being good at the game this is tragic
I don't think I'm bad but unfortunately I'm limited by console right now for obvious reasons but when there's no lag etc I'm totally fine with it I never thought of turning crosplay off because I can handle pc players just fine but again we all can improve and we all can practice to be better after all "success" comes with patience and work
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1085359788 Here's some blight comp training i did with my bois.
As you can see. some mistakes are in there but i'm still terrible reguardless
May I say that this type of post is the sort of wholesome posts we need more of to get people's confidence up. 👍
I’m not sure how to go about attaching videos here, but let’s just say: I don’t pay much attention during matches and I’m very stubborn about doing things I want to do.
I tend to underestimate myself, I don't even know at this point if I'm bad, decent or good.
But I wanna think I start to be decent, but still not good enough.
the blind at 3:08 is a big oof.
You probably don't do a lot of solo queueing if you think people are better than they claim to be.
Is it against the forums rules to upload YouTube links? I'd like to upload a fresh match and get not just op's, but other players thoughts on my gameplay ad I feel it'll help me improve.
I'm very often EXTREMELY hard on myself despite dbd just being a video game.
Sincerely~BoostedBanannaMan🍌
Its no against the rules as long as you dont name and shame others.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll upload the clip in abit:)
Funny you ask this, I have a clip of me putting up a good chase against a Nemesis.
https://medal.tv/clips/58121027/d1337bFmvlSe
I'm not a master looper, but I'm much better than I used to be. One thing you have to account for while looping-something they don't teach you in tutorials, and something you can't 'see' as a survivor is bloodlust. A killer gains speed every 15 seconds while in chase, up to tier 3 bloodlust. So if you drop a pallet and he doesn't break it, by the time you do one loop chances are he's building bloodlust. Losing line of sight and gaining distance will stop it. It will also stop if the killer breaks a pallet which is why the refuse to do it. But its why it feels like the killer is way faster than you anticipated, and why the gap is closing so fast. It's because it is. Only experience in chases will eventually teach you how to deal with it. No amount of video watching helped me determine how many times I could loop before I had to drop the pallet. Experienced survivors still get it wrong, and so do I. Hands on experience is the only way.
I wasn't expectin' it ngl,
His only blind against me in any scrims. LOL
or well. Flashlight save,
From when is the clip? Didnt they fixed linked sets?
Anyway, nice gameplay.
I only play solo.
Hmmm, next time I play I'll try to grab something. It's mostly "spacial awareness" in the game in that I sometimes can't see the killer or red stain and so do poorly at chases.
Well this was before the glitch was "patched" but the glitch is still do-able.
I was just doing a gen with a Jake. He heard the heartbeat and instead of finishing the gen with me, he ran and hid. I just let the killer down me because I wanted out of the game. The Jake stayed crouch, petrified, the entire time I was being taken to the hook, then ran farther away when I actually got on the hook. Didn't finish the gen or have the ######### sense to stop the gen that was 90% done from regressing. But yeah, people are so much more skilled than they think.
Your experience isnt the experience of everyone.
Yes, i also get bad mates but i also get good mates from time to time.
Besides that, i asked this forum, where most of the players are better then the average guy you meet ingame anyway.
Whats a corner tech?
Ahh now i get what you meant.