Left Behind also had an alternative perk icon for console, but it was very minor.
Remember Me, Fire Up, and Vigil (Vigil's was difficult to notice) also had alternate icons, exclusive to Switch before the Nightmare on Elm Street DLC released on the latter. I was only able to find this, though (right is Remember Me):
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's from back when console had Bill's perks but not Bill, isn't it?
Ah yes, I had forgotten Console Players had this icon for some time.
Do you know which perk icon I miss? Saboteur
I liked it.
Correct
Ewww. God, don't make me remember that.
Left Behind also had an alternative perk icon for console, but it was very minor.
Remember Me, Fire Up, and Vigil (Vigil's was difficult to notice) also had alternate icons, exclusive to Switch before the Nightmare on Elm Street DLC released on the latter. I was only able to find this, though (right is Remember Me):
Everyday, I hope it never changes on this forum. ๐
May it last forever. It was a good icon.
Memories