SPRINGTRAP ( FNAF ) IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT

I think that's gonna happen.

It's the most wanted character and fanmade spotlight, gameplay and perks exist


So yeah, that's could be cool

Comments

  • @Orion said:

    It's definitely not the most wanted character, and fanmade spotlights, gameplay, and perks exist for many characters, some of whom are a lot more desired.

    I've seen a lot of poll suggesting that he is the most requested. Not mine but I've seen a lot of people being vocal about it. I say bring him in

  • I think the most wanted chapters are:

    Friday the 13th (yasss)

    Chucky (meh)

    Candyman (meh)

    Alien or The Thing (hell yas)

    IT (yas)

    I would personally enjoy a Fnaf chapter but I would much prefer Jason or a Xenomorph before Springtrap ♡

  • Spring trap will be the new SS tier killer.

  • " One " or the most wanted , my Bad it's an 2020 sources

  • @Power_Guy said:

    FNAF is not scary. It's jump scares. Anyone can flash an image and a loud noise on a screen to make people react.

    That's why horror movies suck; it's always SUDDEN NOISE AND MOVEMENT! and writers/directors think that equals scary.

    I'd never buy a FNAF DLC, myself.

    The " horror " didn't stop on jumpscare , take " it follow " in this film, the real horror is the oppression so no you're wrong

  • @NAERUUU said:

    I think that's gonna happen.

    It's the most wanted character and fanmade spotlight, gameplay and perks exist

    So yeah, that's could be cool

    @schmuckles Did a whole bracket on his YouTube channel and Spring trap was the winner of the little tournament. It was him versus Jason in the end. I personally would rather have Jason 100% but SpringTrap would be cool.

  • FNAF have and History it's not an only jumpscare game, check theory and YT vids about that

  • @FreakPrince said:

    Hopefully it will never happen. Dbd doesn’t need ######### licenses.

    I don't think so, you see ... Dead By Daylight is like : okay we're show us to the World you're licence and we have a New killer, if dbd doesn't have any licenced chapter, it's hshs

  • @FancyMrB said:

    I think the most wanted chapters are:

    Friday the 13th (yasss)

    Chucky (meh)

    Candyman (meh)

    Alien or The Thing (hell yas)

    IT (yas)

    I would personally enjoy a Fnaf chapter but I would much prefer Jason or a Xenomorph before Springtrap ♡

    @FancyMrB said:

    I think the most wanted chapters are:

    Friday the 13th (yasss)

    Chucky (meh)

    Candyman (meh)

    Alien or The Thing (hell yas)

    IT (yas)

    I would personally enjoy a Fnaf chapter but I would much prefer Jason or a Xenomorph before Springtrap ♡

    Yeah, the thing .. imagine a Killer, a parasite on a survivor , move between survivor and kill him if they're not heal

  • It would be way better than Kpop in dbd

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352932#Comment_2352932

    Yeah he did a tournament like thing of what licensed characters people want, the final results were 63% for springtrap from fnaf 3 and 37% for Jason Voorhees. You can see on his community page Schmuckles - YouTube

    That's just what people who want Schmuckles want. That's is a small cross-section of the DBD community, and if he makes non-DBD content as well, even includes people who don't play the game.

    It in no way shows what the community as a whole wants.

  • I don't think it's gonna happen....

  • Where is my comment on this topic? I left a long comment here, and it's gone without any notification...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352981#Comment_2352981

    Yeah, i know.

    I still thinks it's pretty significant. Especially considering there were options like Pennywise, Pinhead, Candyman, Jason, some of the most popular requests, fnaf is definitely up there.

    Again; this was only what the people who watch that youtuber want. That's a small amount of DBD players, even for the big names.

    Why are folks acting like this one survey based on a subsection of DBD players is somehow the voice of everyone?

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2353042#Comment_2353042

    Again; this was only what the people who watch that youtuber want. That's a small amount of DBD players, even for the big names.

    Why are folks acting like this one survey based on a subsection of DBD players is somehow the voice of everyone?

    My guess is, they want FNAF in DbD.

  • It's the one DLC I know I'd never touch.

    FNAF is not scary. It's jumpscares, which are the popcorn of horror; quick and bland, and forgotten as soon as you're done.

    It's the easiest way to 'scare' someone, because you startle them with a loud noise and sudden image. No atmosphere, no build-up past 'when will it happen?'. Any schmuck can 'scare' someone by jumping at them and screaming.

    This is why modern horror movies overuse this tripe; it's easy to do, and any hack writer and director can make it work. Real fear takes effort.

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2353054#Comment_2353054

    It's the one DLC I know I'd never touch.

    FNAF is not scary. It's jumpscares, which are the popcorn of horror; quick and bland, and forgotten as soon as you're done.

    It's the easiest way to 'scare' someone, because you startle them with a loud noise and sudden image. No atmosphere, no build-up past 'when will it happen?'. Any schmuck can 'scare' someone by jumping at them and screaming.

    This is why modern horror movies overuse this tripe; it's easy to do, and any hack writer and director can make it work. Real fear takes effort.

    Same. Any sudden sensory overload would startle a normal person.

    Some modern movies still do it right, though, and those are always a joy to watch.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352932#Comment_2352932

    Yeah he did a tournament like thing of what licensed characters people want, the final results were 63% for springtrap from fnaf 3 and 37% for Jason Voorhees. You can see on his community page Schmuckles - YouTube

    nice i will check that out

  • Jason is the most wanted, then it's pennywise and chucky, maybe candyman, a few would like springtrap, but not as much as we think, i wouldn't mind springtrap, but far from the most wanted

  • I've played the games and read the books, I can say by far, the books (despite being sold in kids section apparently) are far more mature than the games.

    If they were going to make a FNAF chapter, I hope they add some elements from the books, because the books scared me more than the games.

1 2 ›