What if a Killer’s Power was additional perks?

Think about it. An M1 Killer that can run six perks instead of four.

Maybe 115. Or the Devs could play with something slightly higher like 117.5% or 120%.

But the Killer would have no power whatsoever just M1 and extra perks.

Comments

  • God a killer with Ruin Undying Pop Tinkerer TT and Bamboozle would suck to go against.

  • This is an interesting idea... but I feel like the extra slots would just be filled by more slowdown perks.

  • That sounds really boring.

  • Nah that would be too boring.

  • Ruin, Undying, Pop, Corrupt, NOED and Tinkerer builds incoming

  • Awesome, I'd love going up against Hex: Undying, Hex: Ruin, Thanatophobia, Sloppy, Hex: Thrill Of The Hunt, and Dying Light while the killer is also moving at 120% speed. That sounds like it'd be a fun time, please add them in now.

    Edit: Oh, also. What would their add-ons even be? I legit can't think of one.

  • @GannTM said:

    God a killer with Ruin Undying Pop Tinkerer TT and Bamboozle would suck to go against.

    Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, Thanataphobia, Dying Light, Pop Goes The Weasel.

  • @AGM said:

    This is an interesting idea... but I feel like the extra slots would just be filled by more slowdown perks.

    That show the game have a terrible balance if the killer run 4 slowdown perk just to buy enough time to kill all the survivor

  • Sounds like lazy design tbh. An M1 killer with no power but has higher speed, and the ability to run more than four perks.

    Well now that I think of it, minus the last part, that sounds like Wraith, but at least the big guy's more interesting and kinda fun to play as.

  • Eh. Kinda feel like this would lead to survivors not playing. We already see the same perks used over and over, especially in high rank. The only real reason for variety is that there is only 4 slots and some people see more value in one perk than another. Adding two extra slots would contribute to seeing the same perks every game. Plus 6 slowdown perks would make the game super boring and tedious for survivor. Not to mention be dull to play with as killer

  • I think a killer moving at 120% would already be busted without even factoring in extra perks. Remember Legion's whole power is being able to run around at 125% in short bursts without being able to down anyone. And all killers that have less than 115% speed are able to attack from a distance in some way, because the game's loops aren't balanced for regular chases at 110% (to say little of Nurse speeds.) They're similarly not balanced for 120%.

  • What if the extra perks were the add-ons? So you would get your standard 4 perks from your regular perk collection, but would also unlock single use perks from the bloodweb to use like other add-ons. For the record I don't think this is a great idea, but I'm just brainstorming.