I got permanent Banned for Playing The Twins?

Ok, I got 6K Hours on this game and has been playing this game since 2016. As far as I'm concerned the last killer I played is The Twins. Of course without any program or hack because I am a streamer myself and my youtube and twitch account proves it (Search Dura Lex Gamer on Youtube and Twitch). But How did I get banned for using the Twins when all I did is put victor near the hook while Charlotte do the hitting on others. Given Camping is not a Bannable Offense per se according to your Not Bannable Offense. This is not even an exploit or bug since I don't play The Twins that much, Since I play all Killers. So How did this become a permanent Ban offense? When its neither a bug or glitch. Please enlighten me on this one Devs. Thank you.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @DuraLexTeia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2347542#Comment_2347542

    To Prove I'm legit. And that its so disappointing I get banned just for a little reason like victor camping the hook. The devs even never mentioned such action is bannable. Given one of those ''Non Bannable Offense'' is Camping. Heck I even see bigger streamers exploiting the 2 killer glitch before, but did they get the hammer? Definitely not, because they are big streamers while I'm a nobody.

    If EAC banned you means it was some suspicious program or something similar and nothing to do with camping with Victor. As far I know any direct reports will be handled by BHVR. I also don't think it'd be a permaban for a first offense but I'm not super knowledgeable on that.

    Do you use personalized icons? BHVR have gone on record saying they don't ban for it but if EAC detects it then they can't do anything about it.

    Anyway, all you can do is contact EAC. BHVR will tell you to contact them as well since they can't reverse their bans.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2347516#Comment_2347516

    are you looking at his rank or devotion level? having that many P3 level 50 killers with a low level might seem suspicious yes.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2347474#Comment_2347474

    Getting around a game mechanic and allowing something to happen that shouldn't as your posts suggest you put victor under and empty hook and put a survivor on it and were able to keep him there is an exploit. even if camping isn't a ban worthy offence the way it's being done is.

    I'll sat it again. Doing something in a game that you're not supposed to be able to do to give yourself an advantage is considered exploit weather you think it is or not.

    No, Im looking at player rank as these screenshots date back before levels and devotion were even a thing.

    Not only was the grind a lot harsher back then, but pipping was also much easier as well.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2347548#Comment_2347548

    If EAC banned you means it was some suspicious program or something similar and nothing to do with camping with Victor. As far I know any direct reports will be handled by BHVR. I also don't think it'd be a permaban for a first offense but I'm not super knowledgeable on that.

    Do you use personalized icons? BHVR have gone on record saying they don't ban for it but if EAC detects it then they can't do anything about it.

    Anyway, all you can do is contact EAC. BHVR will tell you to contact them as well since they can't reverse their bans.

    Nope I don't use personalized icon. You could check my Stream for proof(Dura Lex Gamer on Youtube). That I only play what is in Game. Nothing more, Nothing less. And besides the only programs I use when playing DBD is discord(For SWF of course,) and Google Chrome(Given I need to search the net) while waiting for the que. Hopefully. Cause this really sucks on my part.

  • Why would it be because of Victor? I thought EAC more or less bans you because of actually cheating I.e. messing with files, hacks etc.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Why would it be because of Victor? I thought EAC more or less bans you because of actually cheating I.e. messing with files, hacks etc.

    That's the problem, Caused I never messed up with my files or used hacks given I'm putting my account on risk and that I've invested thousand of hours and years on this game since 2016.

  • This threat is pretty hilarious, also duralex sounds like a condom brand

  • @BioX said:

    This threat is pretty hilarious, also duralex sounds like a condom brand

    Dura Lex came from the Legal Maxim, Dura Lex, Sed Lex. The law may be harsh, But it is the Law. Given I follow the Law everyday, that includes following the Rules of the Game.

  • Isn't the ban system automated in this game? This kind of stuff always happens in games where they ignore the appeals.

  • I’m sorry but how do we know that the reason you got banned was the from the Twins match? Is there any other match you could think of that you did something?

  • @GannTM said:

    I’m sorry but how do we know that the reason you got banned was the from the Twins match? Is there any other match you could think of that you did something?

    Well it says I was banned for Exploitation by EAC. You could check my screenshot post. It didn't say I used some programs or hacks, So I'm thinking it could be victor where i put him near the hook. its the reason i'm asking if this is a exploitation or a bannable offense, given on the Non-Bannable Offense, Camping is not a bannable per se. Besides this is the killer i played last, given on my last stream, The Twins was the last killer I played before getting banned.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Isn't the ban system automated in this game? This kind of stuff always happens in games where they ignore the appeals.

    It took them 2 Days before I got banned. Given my last stream was 2 days ago and that the last killer I played was The Twins. I'm not even a Twins Main, and I only play him when I have a daily. So it should not be a reason to Ban me given I've invested thousand of hours and years on this game.

  • what is your steam account

  • you could check my screenshots, if you want the proof of the last killer i played, you can check my youtube account, I streamed 2 days ago. Given I lose with the Nemesis on the 1st run, and have 4 Kills with the Pig on the 2nd run before playing The Twins on the 3rd run before switching to Survivors.

  • one less twins killer yass

    anyway i hope you resolve ur issue and ranting here about ur twitch, youtube account, and ‘proof’ literally will do nothing.

    bhvr doesn’t give out perma bans lightly and needs proof to permanently ban someone so either ur not saying the entire situation or they messed up bad. and i’m willing to bet it was the former

  • @oliviaa said:

    one less twins killer yass

    anyway i hope you resolve ur issue and ranting here about ur twitch, youtube account, and ‘proof’ literally will do nothing.

    bhvr doesn’t give out perma bans lightly and needs proof to permanently ban someone so either ur not saying the entire situation or they messed up bad. and i’m willing to bet it was the former

    As I said, I would not risk my account given I spent 5 years on it with thousand of hours. Besides, EAC can detect immediately if you are using a Cheat or Hax from the time you even log-in. Still I'll try to appeal this. But If I'm the first Twins player who will get ban because of Victor, then definitely I'm not the last, not until they fix victor's camping mechanic, given the twins has been out for 7 months now.

  • You really have to stop assuming it was the last thing you did in the game that got you banned, some people have to wait weeks to get their report looked at so thinking it was 100% the last thing you did is probably wrong.

  • @Seanzu said:

    You really have to stop assuming it was the last thing you did in the game that got you banned, some people have to wait weeks to get their report looked at so thinking it was 100% the last thing you did is probably wrong.

    As i said, I should have been banned years ago If I used a cheat or hax or some sort. Given I've been playing this game for 5 years. But yeah, I'll not reply anymore. I'll just wait for the Devs or EAC to reply back. I was just asking for some help how to report to EAC given it was EAC who banned me and not the Devs. This will be my last reply. Not gonna continue but wait for their reply. Thanks anyway.

  • @DuraLexTeia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2347666#Comment_2347666

    As I said, I would not risk my account given I spent 5 years on it with thousand of hours. Besides, EAC can detect immediately if you are using a Cheat or Hax from the time you even log-in. Still I'll try to appeal this. But If I'm the first Twins player who will get ban because of Victor, then definitely I'm not the last, not until they fix victor's camping mechanic, given the twins has been out for 7 months now.

    u do realize u can be perma banned for things other than hacking and cheating right?😭

    and for the love of god ur ban isn’t based on the last match you had??? have you not seen streamers like otz and dowsey get the same hackers before?

  • As I said, I won't reply anymore. Thanks for the reply anyway Guys.. I'll just wait for the Devs or EAC to reply back and hope my account could be recovered.

  • We do not discuss bans publicly, if you need information about it, please contact Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 2 ›