Im i the only one that doesnt care about Crowns?

I honestly dont feel the need to get them, even though they are time limited, specially on survivor cause thats basically putting a beacon on your head making impossible to hide.

And i doubt i would use them much anyway on killers.

Idk thats just how i feel about it

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • most just get the crown as a free collectible, very few actually wear it

  • @Yatol said:

    most just get the crown as a free collectible, very few actually wear it

    I suppose, for the reason that i mentioned, but i just find i a pain to get them, on survivor you have to escape which is stupid considering killer just has to grab it, and killer cue takes forever making it a slog.

  • I get them because it gives me a new objective in the game and an excuse to upgrade survivors I don't use often.

    I have no intention of wearing any

  • I like the look of them, but the big issue is that they occupy the head cosmetic slot. I'd use the crown on Felix, but can't give up Autumn Beard, really.

  • They look ugly to me.

  • I like to play stealthily so I've never really equipped them, but the fact that the crowns can only be used on a fraction of the total amount of characters in the game makes it a pointless endeavor to try and get.

  • You get some BP for interacting with it.

    If you pass it, might as well get it.

  • I only get it if I pass it. Other than that, nope.

  • Yeah, I don't care much about them. I got it for the few original characters that I like to play, and that was about it.

  • i like to sparkle so i want them to have their crown to be kings and queens.

  • @Zokenay said:

    I honestly dont feel the need to get them, even though they are time limited, specially on survivor cause thats basically putting a beacon on your head making impossible to hide.

    And i doubt i would use them much anyway on killers.

    Idk thats just how i feel about it

    I'll never use them, and I think they look really goofy.

  • I get them because I'm a completionist and also in the hopes that an outfit could come to make them useful (the 4th Anniversary Crowns look like Halos, so because of that I can make Jeff look like Jesus, make Kate an angel, and to give a [David] King a crown. The 5th looks like a magic symbol so I'm hoping a survivor could get a wizard outfit, like wizard robes, to make the crown fit there)

  • I'm the same. I know I'm never going to use them, so I really don't care about them. I also have quite a few from last year, and they're basically the same design, so even less reason to get them.

  • @Zokenay said:

    I honestly dont feel the need to get them, even though they are time limited, specially on survivor cause thats basically putting a beacon on your head making impossible to hide.

    And i doubt i would use them much anyway on killers.

    Idk thats just how i feel about it

    No don't care if I have them or not. I'll never equip them. I guess it's the difference between saying you have them or not.