Imagine killing 1 person with NOED and thinking you're a good killer.

I'm just really salty that you can earn free kills because of 1 perk that has no reasonable counterplay.

Rant over.

Comments

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341439#Comment_2341439

    How does NOED reward bad killers? Survivors don´t drop instantly dead once the perk activates. It just reduces the amount of hits required to down someone.

    If the killer is bad and didn´t get any downs during the match, then NOED won´t suddenly give him a 4k.

    You’re right, but it can easily kill a survivor on their first hook by camping if the totem is well hidden.

  • @aroell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340639#Comment_2340639

    Well you clearly would’ve been screwed without noed. I hate how perks can carry people

    3 of them were going to die noed or no noed 😂😂

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341500#Comment_2341500

    You’re right, but it can easily kill a survivor on their first hook by camping if the totem is well hidden.

    And how is that any different from a normal camping situation against Bubba, Hag, Myers, Nurse, Oni, etc? No one will go near that hook.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340796#Comment_2340796

    omfg lmao. If you are in a race and you are in last place you are losing. How clearer can I be? How can you be winning if you are in last place? The race is not over but in an F1 race the person in last place doesn't get a speed boost. You know why? Because they don't reward the person who is in LAST PLACE. He deserves to lose the race because he is losing.

    But they don't say he lost until the race is over. They don't tell him he's already lost until everyone crosses the finish line, and they don't tell him he can't pass anyone anymore. If he somehow makes it to first place; he still wins.

    You seem unable to grasp the fact that the Killer can still use all the tools at his disposal to turn a loss into a win. How hard is that to understand? Just because 5 gens popped does not mean the Killer is not allowed to use his perks to still kill you.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340618#Comment_2340618

    I don't know how you figure. Find them along the way and cleanse it at the end. Problem solved.

    Especially since it only are at best 1,25 totems each if every survivor would just do them. That would equal time lost overall 20 seconds and average 16-32 seconds for up to two survivor.

  • There's like 3 perks that completely counter noed

    1 of them negate having to guess if teamates do bone

  • Noed nerf next :)

  • @Jago said:

    Noed nerf next :)

    Never gonna happen, no matter how loudly Survivors scream 'But I don't wanna stop genrushing!' 😉

  • It's salt like this as to why I have game collapse specific builds, in case anyone ever wondered.

  • @gendoss said:

    I'm just really salty that you can earn free kills because of 1 perk that has no reasonable counterplay.

    Rant over.

    Imagine thinking a perk that literally has counterplay has no counterplay. Just do bones.

  • Imagine thinking you've 'won' because the gens popped.

    I mean, there's still the exit gates to open, and you still have to escape, and the Killer can still kill you up until you leave the match...But sure; you have 'won' because you popped gens.

    Too bad the game mechanics disagree. 😁

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340604#Comment_2340604

    I have literally spent the last week running anti-totem builds and my average team escape rate has absolutely plummeted.

    A true hero.

  • Imagine dying to NOED and thinking it was not your (or your team)'s fault.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340686#Comment_2340686

    You are losing the game when you lose all gens. It doesn't matter what you say, the killer lost 5 gens and the survivors are almost escaped, that's losing the game. NOED is the equivalent of a Mario Kart item that you use when you're in last place and it boosts you up to second or first place.

    So you're talking about the bullet bill? The bullet was annoying to get hit by.

  • @Momentosis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340691#Comment_2340691

    The game isn't over till the survivors are out the gate. That's why there's perks like Blood Warden, Rancor, No Way Out, Fire Up!, Remember Me, and of course, NOED. Perks specifically designed for that late late game to help you get an edge before the survivors are finally out the ######### gate.

    And then you also got ######### Tombstone Myers who's willing to drop all 5 gens to get his Tier III stalked up and then massacre everyone as they panic with all gens done.

    End game is always intense with these surprises.

  • Imagine facing a Chad killer who only needs 3 perks to deal with survivors, and saves one perk as an insurance because they don't really need that 4th perk? :)


    You can't seriously expect to hold all 5 generators every single game. This game was balanced around 2 kills 2 escapes. It's going to happen. Where's the beef with preparing for that possibility? I hate to lecture, but DbD has an early game, a mid game and an end game. BOTH SIDES CAN TAKE PERKS FOR ANY STAGE OF THE GAME THEY'D PREFER.

    Does taking early game perks make you some kind of coward who isn't capable of handling the start of a match? Are you bad because you need a perk to help in chase? Are you bad because you have a perk to help with stealth? You can make a case for everybody being bad because they use any perk in the game.

    For example, take Nemesis. I like to rush Tier 2 on him so I can start eating every pallet in the game, making end-game a big ass dead zone. That, plus my huge time investment of infecting survivors means I'm seriously pressed for time, so that either means A)I go super hard on gen regression or B)I can run time saver perks like Noed or Starstruck. I'd rather use Noed over Ruin because I'm confident that I can body a couple of the escaping survivors instead of relying on Ruin.

1 2 3 ›