Imagine killing 1 person with NOED and thinking you're a good killer.

I'm just really salty that you can earn free kills because of 1 perk that has no reasonable counterplay.

Rant over.

Comments

  • @MegaDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340872#Comment_2340872

    Yet you just claimed that rank1 is too OP and used at tournaments. Sounds like youre lying about your experience to avoid embarrassment. dont worry, its common around here.

    Um.... I don't play in tournaments if that's what you're getting at.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340863#Comment_2340863

    No I've been playing for 3 years and I almost never leave rank 1 lol. Literally the only people who use NOED are people who are rank 15. Is that what you are?

    So not only are you a baby survivor who cant counter noed but you're also a liar, well done.

    I dont need noed, you're all usually dead before we even reach end game. I had harder games playing the bots in the tutorial than i do in regular games.

  • @MegaDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340883#Comment_2340883

    no, nobody thought you did. you play at rank12 or so, judging by your inexperience and embarrassing forum thread.

    Lol ok dude. Just think of something more productive to argue about next time Mr. Insidious LOL.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340863#Comment_2340863

    No I've been playing for 3 years and I almost never leave rank 1 lol. Literally the only people who use NOED are people who are rank 15. Is that what you are?

    I too have been playing for 3 years and almost never leave rank 1. I run noed all the time 😁 one of my fav builds is noed + bloidwarden + stbfl + bbq on fred. Just ignore the gens and juggle, its fun :)

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340872#Comment_2340872

    So not only are you a baby survivor who cant counter noed but you're also a liar, well done.

    I dont need noed, you're all usually dead before we even reach end game. I had harder games playing the bots in the tutorial than i do in regular games.

    Oh yeah I bet. That's why even the best players in the world use NOED in tournaments.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340872#Comment_2340872

    So not only are you a baby survivor who cant counter noed but you're also a liar, well done.

    I dont need noed, you're all usually dead before we even reach end game. I had harder games playing the bots in the tutorial than i do in regular games.

    Lol do you want me to post a screenshot of my rank and devotion level? Cuz I can do that if it will get you to stop crying about how you need NOED to win games.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340892#Comment_2340892

    Lol do you want me to post a screenshot of my rank and devotion level? Cuz I can do that if it will get you to stop crying about how you need NOED to win games.

    Show me one post were i said you need noed to win games, just one. I'll wait, show me.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340901#Comment_2340901

    Show me one post were i said you need noed to win games, just one. I'll wait, show me.

    No you assumed I was rank 15 so I'm assuming you need NOED to win games if you're in the vocal minority of players who actually defend the perk. There's no other reason to defend NOED unless you actually needed it to win. It's like old DS, the only people who actually thought it was balanced were people who needed it. Old DS was unbalanced and so is NOED, either you admit you need it or you stop defending it.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340909#Comment_2340909

    No you assumed I was rank 15 so I'm assuming you need NOED to win games if you're in the vocal minority of players who actually defend the perk. There's no other reason to defend NOED unless you actually needed it to win. It's like old DS, the only people who actually thought it was balanced were people who needed it. Old DS was unbalanced and so is NOED, either you admit you need it or you stop defending it.

    Listen up little one, i dont care about noed. You're the one starting threads because you died to it, it made you "salty" remember. Rank 1 my arse.

    I dont need it as killer and i dont care about it as survivor, it isnt strong and is easy to counter.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340912#Comment_2340912

    Listen up little one, i dont care about noed. You're the one starting threads because you died to it, it made you "salty" remember. Rank 1 my arse.

    I dont need it as killer and i dont care about it as survivor, it isnt strong and is easy to counter.

    Ok 😂

  • @MegaDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340912#Comment_2340912

    wait wait, you actually think the majority agrees with you about noed? HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

    no son, most players understand how totems work. youre actually with the “vocal minority” who embarrass themselves regularly crying about perks and maps.

    so cringe.

    No. The forums is made up of mostly killer mains who are salty at everything survivors do. If you knew anything about numbers. The amount of people who post on the forums is very much in the minority of all dbd players. Nobody likes NOED and you would know that if you actually had any game sense at all.

  • @MegaDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340940#Comment_2340940

    oh you poor child.

    no, the forum is not killer sided. logic says that if it was anything, it would be survivor sided due to the 80/20 split. its fairly balanced, youre simply a new player who is struggling. dont worry, its common around here. when you get more experience, you will stop embarrassing yourself with threads like these.

    This cringe thread has run its course. Next time, since youre ok with lying anyways, just do like many others do and claim to be a killer main in your OP.

    gg cya

    Bruh ok have fun living in delusion. You've been coping your whole life it seems.

  • Imagine getting killed by NOED and thinking that the killer is bad.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Imagine getting killed by NOED and thinking that the killer is bad.

    They needed a perk that gives free insta downs without telling you that it's active to get 1 kill... How are they good?

  • I am curious about your actual rank. Mind providing that pic of your rank/devotion level?


    As for NOED, citing tournament play, Forced Penance is considered a more valuable perk in tournament play than Pop and Ruin. I'll let that speak for itself.


    NOED itself is fine. Don't hug the killer after 5 gens are done. If he's as bad as you say it should be easy not to get hit, right?

  • @MegaDwight said:

    lol notice how everyone is doubting your rank here OP.

    maybe take the hint that youre embarrassing yourself.

    or not, we need comedy threads to keep this place alive late night!

    Yeah and i'm doubting that you could actually beat anybody above purple rank without the use of NOED. Or you would probably just need to be an insidious basement bubba based on your pfp.

  • @MegaDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341090#Comment_2341090

    If youre still butthurt later about skilled players laughing at your noed whine threads, youre welcome to post your salt on my profile as well.

    Nobody who uses NOED is worth my time. You also think SWF is unbalanced so you're literally using NOED on only solo queue players lol. You are literally playing the easiest form of dbd possible and I'm done with this conversation. I sincerely hope you stop using crutch perks and actually give yourself challenge once in a while. It will really help you out in the long run, trust me.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340686#Comment_2340686

    You are losing the game when you lose all gens. It doesn't matter what you say, the killer lost 5 gens and the survivors are almost escaped, that's losing the game. NOED is the equivalent of a Mario Kart item that you use when you're in last place and it boosts you up to second or first place.

    Games not lost or won until all survivors have escaped or died. Your line of thinking that 5 gens = killer lost is why I can understand you're so triggered by NOED because once all gens are done you feel entitled to escaping.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341030#Comment_2341030

    They needed a perk that gives free insta downs without telling you that it's active to get 1 kill... How are they good?

    They failed to do a side objective that takes a couple of seconds. How are they good?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341058#Comment_2341058

    They failed to do a side objective that takes a couple of seconds. How are they good?

    What? You mean finding every single dull totem on a giant map with no communication with random survivors that can barely play the game just for the off chance that they run one perk that's so destructive you have to do every single dull totem? It's just not reasonable counter play. Most of my games are so close that there would be no way that we could do every totem. There are many games where Ruin and Undying is enough trouble for us as is. There's a reason they nerfed Undying, because it was unreasonable to have to do up to 4 totems just to get rid of a single perk. The same goes for NOED.


    EDIT: They also nerfed Ruin because it was based too much on the survivor's skill in hitting great skill checks. They wanted to make it more based on the killer's skill. The same is going for NOED right now. It's based on the survivor's abilities to do every single totem, not on anything in the killer's power. Does that make sense?

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341088#Comment_2341088

    Yeah and i'm doubting that you could actually beat anybody above purple rank without the use of NOED. Or you would probably just need to be an insidious basement bubba based on your pfp.

    I have beat plenty of red ranks before even getting to end game just by focusing on easier survivors. The red ranks usually only get out to hatch or something if they manage it.


    That is the problem with any team based game. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. You know?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341090#Comment_2341090

    I have beat plenty of red ranks before even getting to end game just by focusing on easier survivors. The red ranks usually only get out to hatch or something if they manage it.

    That is the problem with any team based game. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. You know?

    Um yeah. What does that have to do with NOED lol.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341141#Comment_2341141

    What? You mean finding every single dull totem on a giant map with no communication with random survivors that can barely play the game just for the off chance that they run one perk that's so destructive you have to do every single dull totem? It's just not reasonable counter play. Most of my games are so close that there would be no way that we could do every totem. There are many games where Ruin and Undying is enough trouble for us as is. There's a reason they nerfed Undying, because it was unreasonable to have to do up to 4 totems just to get rid of a single perk. The same goes for NOED.

    NOED doesn't reward bad killers. It punishes lazy survivors that only do gens. There are 5 totems, 4 survivors and 3 totem detection perks. So absolute no reason to complain about it.

    Oh and Undying rewarded killers for not tunneling and camping. Since otherwise they wouldn't get any benefit out of Undying Ruin.

    Now that Undying is trash, camping and tunneling is on the rise again. Congratulations, survivors played themselves when they wanted that nerf so hard.

    But sure, keep asking about the NOED nerf. I'm sure you gonna love what comes when it really gets nerfed as survivors want.

  • Oh, I use NOED all the time. I have it on every killer that I leveled. Everything you were saying about that guy applies to me too. Only I don't even bother with the basement when I Bubba. We do it out in the open!

  • @GeneralV said:

    It has counterplay tho... It is just not that easy to find survivors willing to do what has to be done.

    I have literally spent the last week running anti-totem builds and my average team escape rate has absolutely plummeted.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341148#Comment_2341148

    NOED doesn't reward bad killers. It punishes lazy survivors that only do gens. There are 5 totems, 4 survivors and 3 totem detection perks. So absolute no reason to complain about it.

    Oh and Undying rewarded killers for not tunneling and camping. Since otherwise they wouldn't get any benefit out of Undying Ruin.

    Now that Undying is trash, camping and tunneling is on the rise again. Congratulations, survivors played themselves when they wanted that nerf so hard.

    But sure, keep asking about the NOED nerf. I'm sure you gonna love what comes when it really gets nerfed as survivors want.

    No I am very much ok with the new Undying, I don't care about camping and tunneling at all. What I'm saying is that NOED goes against the principles on why BHVR nerfed previous perks. If they were consistent in their perk changing reasonings, then NOED should be changed. It's based on the survivor's skill in getting every single totem, it has nothing to do with the killer at all. They just passively get rewarded for the survivors being unable to complete an unreasonable objective.

    I also don't believe that perks should exist just to counter other perks. It's really bad design in my opinion especially when it comes to RNG on what the killer would actually bring. Oh, I brought 3 totem perks to counter hex perks but the killer brought no hex perks. Now 3 of my perks are useless.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341150#Comment_2341150

    Oh, I use NOED all the time. I have it on every killer that I leveled. Everything you were saying about that guy applies to me too. Only I don't even bother with the basement when I Bubba. We do it out in the open!

    I wasn't replying to you with that Bubba post, the guy I was talking to got banned and all of his posts got removed so it looked like I was talking to you lol.

  • @gendoss said:

    I'm just really salty that you can earn free kills because of 1 perk that has no reasonable counterplay.

    Rant over.

    Maybe you can... ya know..

    Destroy all 5 totems before you complete the last gen..?

    it's to punish gen rushers,

  • @gendoss said:

    I'm just really salty that you can earn free kills because of 1 perk that has no reasonable counterplay.

    Rant over.

    Other people on here may belittle you and try to make you sound stupid for this post, but I stand with you.

    I encounter a ton of killers with their nose in the air after being carried by a single hex perk.


    Don't let it get to you too much. Those players are standing on a glass pedestal and they know it--even if they won't admit it to you.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/264167/imagine-killing-1-person-with-noed-and-thinking-youre-a-good-killer

    Maybe you can... ya know..

    Destroy all 5 totems before you complete the last gen..?

    it's to punish gen rushers,

    "no reasonable counterplay". Of course you can do all of the totems but no other perk has ever required you to go so far out of your way just to counter it's ability. The only other one is old undying and they nerfed that because... It was too unreasonable of a counterplay!!

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340837#Comment_2340837

    I would rather the killer use their actual skill to kill me instead of downing me in 1 hit because they happened to put on a perk that game.

    Please tell from your perspective if any, and if yes, which perks need any skill to be used?

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341186#Comment_2341186

    "no reasonable counterplay". Of course you can do all of the totems but no other perk has ever required you to go so far out of your way just to counter it's ability. The only other one is old undying and they nerfed that because... It was too unreasonable of a counterplay!!

    You want to counter ruin / undying? Go cleanse totems,

    Oh look. Devour popped up? Go counter it by cleansing,

    Killer has Bbq? counter it by hiding behind a locker / gen / faking going one way and go another etc,

    Killer has alot of perks that can be counterplayed...Noed is counterplayed..

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341158#Comment_2341158

    No I am very much ok with the new Undying, I don't care about camping and tunneling at all. What I'm saying is that NOED goes against the principles on why BHVR nerfed previous perks. If they were consistent in their perk changing reasonings, then NOED should be changed. It's based on the survivor's skill in getting every single totem, it has nothing to do with the killer at all. They just passively get rewarded for the survivors being unable to complete an unreasonable objective.

    I also don't believe that perks should exist just to counter other perks. It's really bad design in my opinion especially when it comes to RNG on what the killer would actually bring. Oh, I brought 3 totem perks to counter hex perks but the killer brought no hex perks. Now 3 of my perks are useless.

    You are not forced to take totem detection perks. But they help, when survivors struggle with finding totems.

    You are correct on the nerfing principles, though. Ruin and Undying both were nerfed because of the lack of survivor skill to adapt.

    NOED probably doesn't get the same treatment, because it has a special place in the heart of some designers, that constantly use it.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341167#Comment_2341167

    You are not forced to take totem detection perks. But they help, when survivors struggle with finding totems.

    You are correct on the nerfing principles, though. Ruin and Undying both were nerfed because of the lack of survivor skill to adapt.

    NOED probably doesn't get the same treatment, because it has a special place in the heart of some designers, that constantly use it.

    Yes I agree lol. I don't think NOED should be nerfed on a fundamental level. It just needs to be changed like how DS was changed, DS was too powerful.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341190#Comment_2341190

    You want to counter ruin / undying? Go cleanse totems,

    Oh look. Devour popped up? Go counter it by cleansing,

    Killer has Bbq? counter it by hiding behind a locker / gen / faking going one way and go another etc,

    Killer has alot of perks that can be counterplayed...Noed is counterplayed..

    The problem is that all of those perks either notify you that they exist or take some skill to use properly. Devour is fine because it actually takes skill to hook survivors and then get away from them. Ruin notifies you that it exists so you know to look for it. BBQ is fine because it's really easy to jump into a locker and most of the time it's stupid to even do that.

    NOED requires you to do 5 bones and if you leave even one of them it doesn't even notify you until you've already went down in one hit. It's extremely lame compared to actual good and balanced perks with counter play.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341194#Comment_2341194

    The problem is that all of those perks either notify you that they exist or take some skill to use properly. Devour is fine because it actually takes skill to hook survivors and then get away from them. Ruin notifies you that it exists so you know to look for it. BBQ is fine because it's really easy to jump into a locker and most of the time it's stupid to even do that.

    NOED requires you to do 5 bones and if you leave even one of them it doesn't even notify you until you've already went down in one hit. It's extremely lame compared to actual good and balanced perks with counter play.

    You can argue that about whispers. you can't counter that unless you walk out of his 32 meter range,

    Noed. like i said. punishes gen rushers. and for those that don't Do totems, well. get whacked,

    Not the killer's fault if he had bad rng set up in said map. killers are limited on abilities my dude,

    Cept trickster...I can always see Noed on him 100%...

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341208#Comment_2341208

    You can argue that about whispers. you can't counter that unless you walk out of his 32 meter range,

    Noed. like i said. punishes gen rushers. and for those that don't Do totems, well. get whacked,

    Not the killer's fault if he had bad rng set up in said map. killers are limited on abilities my dude,

    Cept trickster...I can always see Noed on him 100%...

    Whispers doesn't expose every single survivor. And what do you mean by "gen rushers"? People who do the objective too quickly...? The killer didn't apply enough pressure to the gens and that's their fault, they shouldn't be rewarded for not applying pressure throughout the game. Survivors only really have 1 objective, to do gens and leave. Why would you want a counter to survivors doing the only objective? Do you expect them to just sit around and do dull totems even tho 99% of the time there is no reason to? That's ridiculous!

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341213#Comment_2341213

    Whispers doesn't expose every single survivor. And what do you mean by "gen rushers"? People who do the objective too quickly...? The killer didn't apply enough pressure to the gens and that's their fault, they shouldn't be rewarded for not applying pressure throughout the game. Survivors only really have 1 objective, to do gens and leave. Why would you want a counter to survivors doing the only objective? Do you expect them to just sit around and do dull totems even tho 99% of the time there is no reason to? That's ridiculous!

    Because the game is survivor sided?

    Like. have you See how bad it can be if you get 4 good survivors against a weak killer?

    You need Noed to counter gen rushers. even I don't get mad at Noed being used against me. just gotta take it out or leave the teammate, real simple

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341217#Comment_2341217

    Because the game is survivor sided?

    Like. have you See how bad it can be if you get 4 good survivors against a weak killer?

    You need Noed to counter gen rushers. even I don't get mad at Noed being used against me. just gotta take it out or leave the teammate, real simple

    The stats would like a word with you...

    Seriously tho the stats show that the average red rank game is very killer sided. There are some killers like Freddy who even have a 75% kill rate. The majority of killers have a 65% kill rate and above. In the average game it is not survivor sided at all.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341221#Comment_2341221

    The stats would like a word with you...

    Seriously tho the stats show that the average red rank game is very killer sided. There are some killers like Freddy who even have a 75% kill rate. The majority of killers have a 65% kill rate and above. In the average game it is not survivor sided at all.

    Stats are Skewed.

    It don't tell us if it has the Dcs in it. they suicide on first hook. Etc

    Don't trust the stats when behavior don't factor that in,

    Oh and can't forget the afk too,

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341222#Comment_2341222

    Stats are Skewed.

    It don't tell us if it has the Dcs in it. they suicide on first hook. Etc

    Don't trust the stats when behavior don't factor that in,

    Oh and can't forget the afk too,

    In my experience those things are extremely rare. I don't like throwing out the statistics because of things like DCs that are uncommon. The stats are for the average game and the average game doesn't have a DC or suicide in it. If it did it would be a really terrible game and nobody would play it.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341225#Comment_2341225

    In my experience those things are extremely rare. I don't like throwing out the statistics because of things like DCs that are uncommon. The stats are for the average game and the average game doesn't have a DC or suicide in it. If it did it would be a really terrible game and nobody would play it.

    Not the games i've played..

    80% Of my games there's a first hook suicider or a dcer,

    It's not Rare. like i said. don't trust the stats either,

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341194#Comment_2341194

    The problem is that all of those perks either notify you that they exist or take some skill to use properly. Devour is fine because it actually takes skill to hook survivors and then get away from them. Ruin notifies you that it exists so you know to look for it. BBQ is fine because it's really easy to jump into a locker and most of the time it's stupid to even do that.

    NOED requires you to do 5 bones and if you leave even one of them it doesn't even notify you until you've already went down in one hit. It's extremely lame compared to actual good and balanced perks with counter play.

    Noed doesn't require one to do 5 totems but the survivor as a team 5 totems which comes down to 1,25 totems per person and the only thing invalidating that is the unwillingness of a part of the survivor to do their part.

    @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341213#Comment_2341213

    Whispers doesn't expose every single survivor. And what do you mean by "gen rushers"? People who do the objective too quickly...? The killer didn't apply enough pressure to the gens and that's their fault, they shouldn't be rewarded for not applying pressure throughout the game. Survivors only really have 1 objective, to do gens and leave. Why would you want a counter to survivors doing the only objective? Do you expect them to just sit around and do dull totems even tho 99% of the time there is no reason to? That's ridiculous!

    So the killer does not apply enough pressure but the survivor don't take this breathing room to counter a possible noed in the late game and still focus on gens?

    Totems were introduced as a secondary objective. And just like the obsession claws forced every killer to suspect DS is in play so does noed force all survivor to not ignore totems.

    Also also, when ruin/undying are in play and survivor cleanse them, that leaves only 3 totems to counter noed.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340863#Comment_2340863

    No I've been playing for 3 years and I almost never leave rank 1 lol. Literally the only people who use NOED are people who are rank 15. Is that what you are?

    I'm confused.

    "I almost never leave rank 1"

    "The only people who use Noed are people who are rank 15"


    So if that's the case, why are you so bothered about it?

  • @TunnelVision said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340872#Comment_2340872

    I'm confused.

    "I almost never leave rank 1"

    "The only people who use Noed are people who are rank 15"

    So if that's the case, why are you so bothered about it?

    It's an exaggeration. Of course every once in a while there's a red rank NOED user but it's even known as the noob perk.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341148#Comment_2341148

    NOED doesn't reward bad killers. It punishes lazy survivors that only do gens. There are 5 totems, 4 survivors and 3 totem detection perks. So absolute no reason to complain about it.

    Oh and Undying rewarded killers for not tunneling and camping. Since otherwise they wouldn't get any benefit out of Undying Ruin.

    Now that Undying is trash, camping and tunneling is on the rise again. Congratulations, survivors played themselves when they wanted that nerf so hard.

    But sure, keep asking about the NOED nerf. I'm sure you gonna love what comes when it really gets nerfed as survivors want.

    I don’t agree with what OP is saying, but NOED definitely rewards bad killers. It’s an unhealthy perk, and doing bones really isn’t a great strategy since you have to find all 5 which isn’t easy. Small game won’t reliably do this, and counterforce can be very inefficient showing the furthest totem away.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341221#Comment_2341221

    The stats would like a word with you...

    Seriously tho the stats show that the average red rank game is very killer sided. There are some killers like Freddy who even have a 75% kill rate. The majority of killers have a 65% kill rate and above. In the average game it is not survivor sided at all.

    The last stats were borderline useless as they admitted they only tracked killer rank.

    "Red rank" stats actually contained rainbow matches.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/264167/imagine-killing-1-person-with-noed-and-thinking-youre-a-good-killer

    I killed 2 before the last gen popped, downed 1 as the last gen popped then downed the last one with nied. Didnt even get to use blood warden. Am i a good killer?

    Well you clearly would’ve been screwed without noed. I hate how perks can carry people

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341158#Comment_2341158

    I don’t agree with what OP is saying, but NOED definitely rewards bad killers. It’s an unhealthy perk, and doing bones really isn’t a great strategy since you have to find all 5 which isn’t easy. Small game won’t reliably do this, and counterforce can be very inefficient showing the furthest totem away.

    How does NOED reward bad killers? Survivors don´t drop instantly dead once the perk activates. It just reduces the amount of hits required to down someone.

    If the killer is bad and didn´t get any downs during the match, then NOED won´t suddenly give him a 4k.

1 2 3