Dream cosmetic for killers? (Part two)
Awhile ago I made a post asking you what your dream cosmetic is and the reason why is so I can start drawing them. I currently have that page bookmarked so I don't lose these ideas. My huge project I'm gonna be working on is a Lovecraften Blight, they'll be inspired off the yellow king.
So, if you have a dream cosmetic for a killer (or survivor, I won't reject it, I just like drawing killers more) please put it down in the comments.
When I'm done I will tag every person their requested image and the photo in community artwork.
I doing this because I quit playing dbd but not the community, so I just wann do some fun stuff haha
Comments
For clown: this one from American horror story.
For licensed: Jacket from Hotline Miami as a legendary set for the Trickster, because it would be a perfect fit.
For original: Crab/Sea Snail Hag. You could have it be part of the Waterfront Massacre collection, with Hag having a large shell on her back, a big crab claw on her right hand, barnacles and the like, and a gross, snail-like head. Hag doesn't get many skins and I think this'd work pretty well.
I just want a skin for Heisenberg, Jack, and Ethan from Resident Evil.
But if you're looking for an original idea, I always wanted to see what licensed killers like Bubba, Freddy, Pig, Pyramid Head, and Nemesis would like Blighted.
There was a prisoner clown concept that looked super cool
Id also love to see a painter Jeff
Lady Dimitrescu ๐
A Blighted Freddy would be amazing.
Freddy would get the Syringe claws from the 3rd movie
"Lady super-sized #########." - Karl Heisenberg
I wanted a Blighted version for Blight.
"Ugly-ass psycho doll. And that moronic freak"
A Hillbilly skin that makes Hillbilly look like a school student (story based on description of the cosmetic: When he broke out, he saw a school bus and decided to get on as he was curious as to what it was. Suddenly becoming a student at school somehow)
Hillbilly School Outfit includes a nice backpack and Dunce Cap, Epic Sneakers sure to make the kids at school jealous, and a large Pencil/Ruler as the weapon.
"Don't you get it, Ethan? It's a test. To see if you're strong enough to be a part of Miranda's family."
"I don't WANT to be a part of Miranda's family-"
"Neither did I, but here we are! But I'm next in line, right? Kill me, move up the chain, well ######### that!"
"I don't give a damn about your personal issues! I just want to fix my daughter!"
I'll work on these after I finish working on my two projects
"So do I! Do you have any idea how powerful that kid is? Even Miranda's scared of her."
"Last time, you freak, I swear to god...!"
You and me, Ethan. Together, we go save Rose, and then we can use her to grind Miranda into paste."
"My daughter is not a weapon! ######### you!"
I don't know. Maybe content creators and developers as killer and survivor skins? Imagen playing survivor and then seeing Otz (Trapper Skin) menacingly walking towards you with a big machete.
"Last chance. You don't want to find out what's in that hole."
That's funny haha
"I'll take my chances"
"Your funeral."
Okay, this was an insane chain! Thank you, my friend!
Haha, no problem, mate! No one can beat my enthusiasm for quoting Heisenberg, well I guess except for you, of course. (:
To be honest with you I had to search on YouTube to remember half of those quotes, so I think you deserve to take the credit.
Oh. I've played Re8 so made times they've been permanently ingrained into my brain.
I haven't even played RE 8, actually. I just watched a full gameplay, specifically because of a certain Lady...
Here's hoping they manage to do more blight outfits for licensed characters
Oh. Well, in my opinion it was a great game. Sure, some things definitely could've been better, but it was nowhere near bad. Heisenberg ended up being my favorite of the Lords, (as you could probably tell) with Moreau behind him.
Well, I am probably not going to play it but from what I've seen it looked like a great game.
It was. Although I liked the story and characters of 7 more, 8's fresh and more fast-paced gameplay made it much more enjoyable to actually play.
i ######### love that.
I don't doubt it. I've played RE 7 and liked it, so i suppose I would enjoy RE 8 too.
I'm excited for the DlC coming out for it.
Oh, they are making a DLC?
Nice.
Yeah, since the game is very popular and lots of it's players wished for DLC.
I can imagine. Hopefully the DLC ends up being a good one.
I want skins for killers of what they looked like as regular humans, would be trippy to see Hag or spirit, or even the pig without a mask chasing people. Might actually be a little more scarier