Thank you BHVR for yet another great event!
Ignore the complaints. Its good that the costumes will be more rare this way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This makes it so difficult to choose! I wish we could get more then one, but I suppose that one is going to look really sick and it'll be rad to have a slightly more rare costume. The Trapper looks like Plank Face mixed with a WWE wrestler which is pretty fun, and The Wraith looks amazing with his hollow core and new tree/ent like form he's in the top for sure. The Huntress is going to ne so hard not to choose because it's like a were-rat or a were-rabbit creature. Billy's look is cool, but possibly my least favorite. The doctor looks insane and i love it. This is too difficult. >.<
Wait, when does the event start? Today? I don't remember reading where it actually started.
I am happy with them giving a free skin, and giving us BP bonuses. I am also glad that there are skins that are behind a paywall because it really shows how cheap people are. You can't afford 5 bucks for a skin for a character you're going to be playing for a long time? Too bad, don't buy it. Not everything is free. I love how the welfare bums come out to the forums and demand things from the devs after they probably got their copy of the game for free.
"GIVE ME GIVE ME! Waaaaahhh!!" -Free weekend manchild that lives off of his parents.
That makes them the complete opposite of rare. A Twitch Shirt is rare. Artificact Cosmetics are rare. YouTuber exclusives are rare. Yikes. There’s one reason to play during this event, spooky flashlights 🔦 👻🙂.
I wish they would be taken out of the shop after a while to make them actually rare
I like event exclusive outfits really. I understand why you'll be able to buy them afterward (clearly, too much work has gone into them for them to be available for only 2 weeks), but it's kinda taken the excitement of the event away for me.
However, I will potentially buy some cosmetics, because they're great.
TBH, I'd have rather had a basic t-shirt or something that showed you put work the work in on Halloween 2018.
git gud and you wont need to dc to play weaker killers to compete.
I do agree that the event is nice but I do wish that in the future they'll make the same amount of skins for both sides for holidays such as halloween (As in 5 for survivor and 5 for killer).
How does rarity matter though?
#thebiggerpicture
Everyone will be runing around in their new "legacy" skins soon
Really looking forward to this event, unlocking one awesome cosmetic and getting lots of BP, then sometime later down the line I will treat myself to the other cosmetics from the store :-)
I agree. The event is cool, the skins are too. If you don't want to buy anything, don't do it, you're under no obligation.
Besides, if you already suck as a player, cosmetics won't fix it.
We get to chose the skin parts we want AND we got one more than last time.
I am fine with this.