Anniversary cakes

Just curious...why do swf bring 4 cakes if they decide to gen rush?

Comments

  • The same reason there are 5 cake offerings and u get a slugging and camping spirit/nurse at 5 gens. This community just sucks in general.

  • Just curious... why do killers tunnel and camp with 5 cakes?

    My experience basically regardless of the killer getting rushed or not.

    Don't act like killers are innocent here and survivors are the only ones playing like ######### during the event.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Just curious...why do swf bring 4 cakes if they are just going to gen rush like normal?

    Also, survivors need to leave the match with crowns. As long as you get a crown as killer you're golden. Survivors playing to escape makes sense in this regard. Killers being extra toxic is extra disappointing

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Just curious... why do killers tunnel and camp with 5 cakes?

    My experience basically regardless of the killer getting rushed or not.

    Don't act like killers are innocent here and survivors are the only ones playing like ######### during the event.

    I never said killers are innocent...just why not communicate you want to farm? I tried numerous times to help them farm but nope Haha killer tbag and clicky click away...so I just play a normal game😎

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332469#Comment_2332469

    I never said killers are innocent...just why not communicate you want to farm? I tried numerous times to help them farm but nope Haha killer tbag and clicky click away...so I just play a normal game😎

    Guess survivors are fed up with tryharding killers so they they take out their frustration on the next killer. And that killer is gonna tryhard against the next group of survivors afterwards.

    A never ending cycle.

    Also ngl i find it hard to believe you wanted to help them out when just a few days ago you made a thread asking which killer is the best to facecamp with. You seem to enjoy making other peoples games miserable for some reason.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332469#Comment_2332469

    I never said killers are innocent...just why not communicate you want to farm? I tried numerous times to help them farm but nope Haha killer tbag and clicky click away...so I just play a normal game😎

    A little tip for farming if you wanna go out of your way to "optimize" it, i kill the game from task manager if i see less than 3 cakes and keep the offering, the more cakes there are, the likelier the survivors are gonna farm. Also some killers like plague, bubba, hillbilly are harder to "trust" from my experience, i have the highest success rate with ghostface so far.

  • @Dormin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332479#Comment_2332479

    A little tip for farming if you wanna go out of your way to "optimize" it, i kill the game from task manager if i see less than 3 cakes and keep the offering, the more cakes there are, the likelier the survivors are gonna farm. Also some killers like plague, bubba, hillbilly are harder to "trust" from my experience, i have the highest success rate with ghostface so far.

    I lost a cake when I closed the game with task manager, are you sure you aren’t losing any?

  • @Laurie268 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332519#Comment_2332519

    I lost a cake when I closed the game with task manager, are you sure you aren’t losing any?

    I do it as soon as i see the offerings, seems to work for me.

  • Probably more BP per hour tbh.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332479#Comment_2332479

    Guess survivors are fed up with tryharding killers so they they take out their frustration on the next killer. And that killer is gonna tryhard against the next group of survivors afterwards.

    A never ending cycle.

    Also ngl i find it hard to believe you wanted to help them out when just a few days ago you made a thread asking which killer is the best to facecamp with. You seem to enjoy making other peoples games miserable for some reason.

    Playing Devil's Advocate(I don't believe this but bring it up anyways):

    They could now be doing the archives to rush the borderline farming required archives such as the double corrupt purge hit X2 challenge before the rift ends in a week and a half.

    Or the get 4 obsession hooks in one game or 4 activated beat traps within 10 meters of a pallet/vault or ext.

  • @KSzerker said:

    Probably more BP per hour tbh.

    Even if it gives more BP per hour, it also costs more especially for survivors. Farming is the optimal way to use your cake though most people just want to play normally.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263380/anniversary-cakes

    Also, survivors need to leave the match with crowns. As long as you get a crown as killer you're golden. Survivors playing to escape makes sense in this regard. Killers being extra toxic is extra disappointing

    It's not hard to escape lol if you recognize you have a tunneling/camping killer and you're not the unfortunate first victim, play to escape if it's that important to you.

    Like seriously, the crying/complaining over this is ridiculous, especially when it's comparable to adepting characters. All survivors have to do to adept is escape. Don't have to touch a single gen or help anyone. Just escape. Bam, adept earned. Killers have to play a perfect game in order to adept. One mistake or one survivor that DCs or gives up on hook and they have to try again.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263380/anniversary-cakes

    Also, survivors need to leave the match with crowns. As long as you get a crown as killer you're golden. Survivors playing to escape makes sense in this regard. Killers being extra toxic is extra disappointing

    It's not hard to escape lol if you recognize you have a tunneling/camping killer and you're not the unfortunate first victim, play to escape if it's that important to you.

    Like seriously, the crying/complaining over this is ridiculous, especially when it's comparable to adepting characters. All survivors have to do to adept is escape. Don't have to touch a single gen or help anyone. Just escape. Bam, adept earned. Killers have to play a perfect game in order to adept. One mistake or one survivor that DCs or gives up on hook and they have to try again.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332489#Comment_2332489

    Playing Devil's Advocate(I don't believe this but bring it up anyways):

    They could now be doing the archives to rush the borderline farming required archives such as the double corrupt purge hit X2 challenge before the rift ends in a week and a half.

    Or the get 4 obsession hooks in one game or 4 activated beat traps within 10 meters of a pallet/vault or ext.

    That is another reason I don't mind farming the challenge of kicking a gen15 times or using the huntress hatches to hit 15 times in a single trial are ridiculous or using pop goes the weasel 8 times in a trial. All the other killer lores I earned legit 🙂

  • is a joke... its so hard rare, disapoint

  • Sorry but I need to just look at the last part of what you said.

    "Going to gen rush like normal"

    Not all swf players "gen rush" and most of the team "gen rushing" is due to the killer just playing bad but wanting to blame their loss on something.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Sorry but I need to just look at the last part of what you said.

    "Going to gen rush like normal"

    Not all swf players "gen rush" and most of the team "gen rushing" is due to the killer just playing bad but wanting to blame their loss on something.

    I meant doing their only objective effectively 🤣 sorry been tilted a lot lately

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Sorry but I need to just look at the last part of what you said.

    "Going to gen rush like normal"

    Not all swf players "gen rush" and most of the team "gen rushing" is due to the killer just playing bad but wanting to blame their loss on something.

    Something something all swfs are oracle.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2334355#Comment_2334355

    I meant doing their only objective effectively 🤣 sorry been tilted a lot lately

    It's ok lol just had to make that slight correction mate.

    Sorry your games have been titling. I know recently my killer games felt super sweaty.

    Also I got a Tinkerer proc on a CORRUPTED GEN because somehow a survivor was able to work on it while it was meant to be blocked.

  • I'm tired of seeing rehashes of this same question. People want to win, so they try to. They don't have to farm to get good points, and the bp offerings are mostly irrelevant to what goes on in the match.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I'm tired of seeing rehashes of this same question. People want to win, so they try to. They don't have to farm to get good points, and the bp offerings are mostly irrelevant to what goes on in the match.

    Agreed I just take issues with the ones gen rushing until last gen and decide oh I want to make the killer angry let me go flashlight stun them constantly if it wasn't for the hatch I wouldn't have won

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2334369#Comment_2334369

    It's ok lol just had to make that slight correction mate.

    Sorry your games have been titling. I know recently my killer games felt super sweaty.

    Also I got a Tinkerer proc on a CORRUPTED GEN because somehow a survivor was able to work on it while it was meant to be blocked.

    Changed the original post to reflect that😃...how did the corrupted bug happen😛 man these resident evil patches yuck

  • I am saving my cakes! so Mr Mushwin can get points on pc, and well I am fed up of this event and cake stuff already no one gives a hoot it's like battle royal everyone for themselves!

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2334410#Comment_2334410

    Changed the original post to reflect that😃...how did the corrupted bug happen😛 man these resident evil patches yuck

    No idea. Maybe he spawned touching the gen so it didn't kick him off.