I'm sorry you've had a bad enough experience with the game to not want to play it anymore. Believe me I can relate to that. I'm not sure if you play survivor or killer but if its survivor I can say playing SWF can make the game more enjoyable sometimes but even that often depends on the killer. I hope you have better days ahead. 👍️
By later we mean in a week. Anyone that says they’re leaving never actually leaves, at least in DBD.
I know people personally that played this game for years and have actually quit. I know people who used to play it all the time now play it maybe once or twice a month if that. Their reason? The game isn't fun for them anymore and its always about how many killers play the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See ya' later!
I was going to ask why but I can probably guess the reason.
This is a forum for Dbd, not your personal blog tho. Try Twitter.
Whatever.
See ya.
I'm sorry you've had a bad enough experience with the game to not want to play it anymore. Believe me I can relate to that. I'm not sure if you play survivor or killer but if its survivor I can say playing SWF can make the game more enjoyable sometimes but even that often depends on the killer. I hope you have better days ahead. 👍️
Farewell, my friend. I hope you find a reason to return to the Fog.
By later we mean in a week. Anyone that says they’re leaving never actually leaves, at least in DBD.
we all have a really abusive relationship with dbd tbh
Broke, what happened? Who hurt you? Talk to me.
You can't just leave me with this cliff hanger.
Was it the mlg pro 420 swf no scoping you with their flashlights?
"You can check out any time you like, but you may never leave."
I know people personally that played this game for years and have actually quit. I know people who used to play it all the time now play it maybe once or twice a month if that. Their reason? The game isn't fun for them anymore and its always about how many killers play the game.
Why though? I'm getting fed up myself I just wanna hear what's been getting on your nerves! Love your presence in the forums.
Lets discuss what's aggravating you, because I have a LIST of things that have me on the edge of quitting as well.
If not, then I hope you to see you on the forums in the future. Sorry you're dealing with this.
Is it bad that I kinda want a dbd parody of hotel California after reading this lol