Event character crowns list request

Do we have or maybe can we get a list of all characters and killers who can obtain the new crown?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Every original character. This means:

    Survivors

    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Meg Thomas
    • Claudette Morel
    • Jake Park
    • Nea Karlsson
    • Ace Visconti
    • Feng Min
    • David King
    • Kate Denson
    • Adam Francis
    • Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen
    • Jane Romero (from "The Jane Romero Show")
    • Yui Kimura
    • Zarina Kassir
    • Felix Richter
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Yun-Jin Lee

    Killers

    • Evan MacMillan (The Trapper)
    • Philip Ojomo (The Wraith)
    • Max Thompson Jr. (The Hillbilly)
    • Sally Smithson (The Nurse)
    • Lisa Sherwood (The Hag)
    • Herman Carter (The Doctor)
    • Anna (The Huntress)
    • Jeffrey "Kenneth Chase" Hawk (The Clown)
    • Rin Yamaoka (The Spirit)
    • Frank/Julie (The Legion M + F)
    • Adiris (The Plague)
    • Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni)
    • Caleb Quinn (The Deathslinger)
    • Talbot Grimes (The Blight)
    • Charlotte Deshayes (The Twins)
    • Ji-Woon Hak (The Trickster)

    NOTE: I am unsure if Danny "Jed Olsen" Johnson (The GhostFace) is able to get one however I assume not since he didn't have one during the 4th Year Anniversary.

  • Sweet thank you

  • @Midnght said:

    Sweet thank you

    No worries :)

  • Every original character who is not from a license can wear a crown

  • It's basically for all characters except those that are licenced.

  • @GoodBoyKaru you type faster than I do <3 Thank you for that.

  • @Mandy said:

    @GoodBoyKaru you type faster than I do <3 Thank you for that.

    tenorcattype.gif

    Footage of me creating that list

  • Not all heroes wear capes, some wear crowns.

    thanks for the list!

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Every original character. This means:

    Survivors

    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Meg Thomas
    • Claudette Morel
    • Jake Park
    • Nea Karlsson
    • Ace Visconti
    • Feng Min
    • David King
    • Kate Denson
    • Adam Francis
    • Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen
    • Jane Romero (from "The Jane Romero Show")
    • Yui Kimura
    • Zarina Kassir
    • Felix Richter
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Yun-Jin Lee

    Killers

    • Evan MacMillan (The Trapper)
    • Philip Ojomo (The Wraith)
    • Max Thompson Jr. (The Hillbilly)
    • Sally Smithson (The Nurse)
    • Lisa Sherwood (The Hag)
    • Herman Carter (The Doctor)
    • Anna (The Huntress)
    • Jeffrey "Kenneth Chase" Hawk (The Clown)
    • Rin Yamaoka (The Spirit)
    • Frank/Julie (The Legion M + F)
    • Adiris (The Plague)
    • Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni)
    • Caleb Quinn (The Deathslinger)
    • Talbot Grimes (The Blight)
    • Charlotte Deshayes (The Twins)
    • Ji-Woon Hak (The Trickster)

    NOTE: I am unsure if Danny "Jed Olsen" Johnson (The GhostFace) is able to get one however I assume not since he didn't have one during the 4th Year Anniversary.

    I can check Ghostface if youd like as I know you arent the biggest fan of him.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322790#Comment_2322790

    I can check Ghostface if youd like as I know you arent the biggest fan of him.

    id appreciate that one :)

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322790#Comment_2322790

    I can check Ghostface if youd like as I know you arent the biggest fan of him.

    now i wanna see ghostie in a crown

  • Sorry for taking a while. First match I got rushed and couldnt find it while second match I had to farm after a Dwight and Ace threw.

    Unless bugged, ghostie does not have a crown similar to the 4th anniversary.

  • And my dumbass playing Chris and I was still collecting a crown. Realized it 3 minutes later that you can't get the crowns on licensed characters xD

  • @MrDardon said:

    And my dumbass playing Chris and I was still collecting a crown. Realized it 3 minutes later that you can't get the crowns on licensed characters xD

    Can still get bloodpoints thankfully

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Every original character. This means:

    Survivors

    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Meg Thomas
    • Claudette Morel
    • Jake Park
    • Nea Karlsson
    • Ace Visconti
    • Feng Min
    • David King
    • Kate Denson
    • Adam Francis
    • Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen
    • Jane Romero (from "The Jane Romero Show")
    • Yui Kimura
    • Zarina Kassir
    • Felix Richter
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Yun-Jin Lee

    Killers

    • Evan MacMillan (The Trapper)
    • Philip Ojomo (The Wraith)
    • Max Thompson Jr. (The Hillbilly)
    • Sally Smithson (The Nurse)
    • Lisa Sherwood (The Hag)
    • Herman Carter (The Doctor)
    • Anna (The Huntress)
    • Jeffrey "Kenneth Chase" Hawk (The Clown)
    • Rin Yamaoka (The Spirit)
    • Frank/Julie (The Legion M + F)
    • Adiris (The Plague)
    • Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni)
    • Caleb Quinn (The Deathslinger)
    • Talbot Grimes (The Blight)
    • Charlotte Deshayes (The Twins)
    • Ji-Woon Hak (The Trickster)

    NOTE: I am unsure if Danny "Jed Olsen" Johnson (The GhostFace) is able to get one however I assume not since he didn't have one during the 4th Year Anniversary.

    Ghost Face is not able to get a crown because even though he's mostly original in his outfit design, lore, and perks, Ghost Face is still licensed and no licenses can get crowns.

  • Yeah I was curios. But it's only 250 when collecting it. I didn't escape yet, my second match. How much do you get anyways?

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322932#Comment_2322932

    Yeah I was curios. But it's only 250 when collecting it. I didn't escape yet, my second match. How much do you get anyways?

    No clue I haven't touched survivor for a long time because I don't want to be facecamped with 5 cakes

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322932#Comment_2322932

    Yeah I was curios. But it's only 250 when collecting it. I didn't escape yet, my second match. How much do you get anyways?

    250 for collecting 500 for escaping iirc.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Every original character. This means:

    Survivors

    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Meg Thomas
    • Claudette Morel
    • Jake Park
    • Nea Karlsson
    • Ace Visconti
    • Feng Min
    • David King
    • Kate Denson
    • Adam Francis
    • Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen
    • Jane Romero (from "The Jane Romero Show")
    • Yui Kimura
    • Zarina Kassir
    • Felix Richter
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Yun-Jin Lee

    Killers

    • Evan MacMillan (The Trapper)
    • Philip Ojomo (The Wraith)
    • Max Thompson Jr. (The Hillbilly)
    • Sally Smithson (The Nurse)
    • Lisa Sherwood (The Hag)
    • Herman Carter (The Doctor)
    • Anna (The Huntress)
    • Jeffrey "Kenneth Chase" Hawk (The Clown)
    • Rin Yamaoka (The Spirit)
    • Frank/Julie (The Legion M + F)
    • Adiris (The Plague)
    • Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni)
    • Caleb Quinn (The Deathslinger)
    • Talbot Grimes (The Blight)
    • Charlotte Deshayes (The Twins)
    • Ji-Woon Hak (The Trickster)

    NOTE: I am unsure if Danny "Jed Olsen" Johnson (The GhostFace) is able to get one however I assume not since he didn't have one during the 4th Year Anniversary.

    I copied your list and put it on notepad lol. Thank you!

  • Are the crowns different from past year ? Because the new crown thing that spawns on map looks not the same as last year

  • yup

    here ya go 4th year and 5th year worn


    dbd.png


  • @Venzhas said:

    Are the crowns different from past year ? Because the new crown thing that spawns on map looks not the same as last year

    see above.

  • @Midnght said:

    yup

    here ya go 4th year and 5th year worn

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6E7D1L1TBIGD/dbd.png

    Oh good

    Im glad they did those ones different so the 1st ones stays exclusives :)