Jane or Zarina. Zarina just looks incredibly sleek in everything she has, and I dig Jane's polished businesswoman look.
Though I have to give props to David (sometimes lack of clothing is the best clothing) and Ace (because good lord, that man isn't afraid of anything when it comes to style.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ace Vischottie
Nea.
ace
I'm not a Jane fan, but I have to admit she has some top-tier cosmetics.
Jane or Zarina. Zarina just looks incredibly sleek in everything she has, and I dig Jane's polished businesswoman look.
Though I have to give props to David (sometimes lack of clothing is the best clothing) and Ace (because good lord, that man isn't afraid of anything when it comes to style.)
No.
Anyone who says Meg is delusional.
I love like 99% of Janes cosmetics (except her basic one)
Zarina has nice clothes ^^
Yeah Zarina is awesome. I think i will open all perks on her with event. I love her cosmetics. She has great style, like Lara Croft, Indiana Jones.
Have fun with it. i bought one of her perks today, thinking to buy her someday too.
Claudette, I am obsessed with her outfits. No matter how much I love Meg the only good outfit she has is the tennis one and her starting outfit.
I think Adam has amazing cosmetics! Even though only a few overall.
Dwight.
Because yes.
Edit: Please forget, in fact if there's a mod who sees this please delete this.
Elodie
Kate
Jeff has some style especially his Chinese cosmetic
Feng in my opinion.
Zarina, Ace and Yui.
Yui? :O She is not.
And where is Kate...
Felix is my personal favorite, but I can't deny that Ace is just oozing character from his outfits.
I mean Kate is alright, I don’t use her that much but her cosmetics are solid.
I think Yui has nice outfits, many of them are the same but you don’t see them too often.
Zarina and Felix, both have gorgeous outfits.
I love Yui's style but she is not one of the best but tastes are personal, so okey. But i am surprised you did not said Cheryl.
I have the most fun dressing David and Jeff. Ash has good ones but I'd still like some other looks from the show too.
I was thinking Cheryl but she is licensed, and I only use her prestige and Lisa outfit. Not much, but it’s nice. One of the better survivors imo
Ash because he's Ash goddamn Williams.
Yeah Cheryl is fine, she is my fav Silent Hill character. Sadly i am not seeing them so much in my games.
I’m a big fan of silent hill myself, so yeah. Nowadays I use Laurie Strode the most, but she doesn’t have too many clothes.
In my opinion Kate and Zarina have the most interesting cosmetics. Meg too is close there. 🙂