What happened to the hags on console?

I haven't seen a single one in literal months.

Comments

  • actually yeah any hag I play against is a pc player lol

  • Guess people find her boring.


    I hate going against her, due to her camping potential being worse than most killers.

  • @Zokenay said:

    Guess people find her boring.

    I hate going against her, due to her camping potential being worse than most killers.

    personally I don't like playing hag because I don't like playing as any of the 110 speeds

  • There were Hag's on console?

  • With the poor optimization starting to devour Hag's with the tp animation pausing it's horrendous to play her.

  • Used to play her a bit back in 2019, but I've completely dropped her since. She's the only killer I still have 3rd year anniversary cakes on iirc.

  • I have only seen like 2 hags in the last 6 months. Dont remember if they were console or not.

  • @truegod_10 said:

    I have only seen like 2 hags in the last 6 months. Dont remember if they were console or not.

    They seem to be a rare breed, even if she's a pretty damn good killer.

  • Shes not very fun to play or verse imo. Like trapper, you rely on camping to get kills which is just uuuggghhh

  • @WiiFitTrainer said:

    Shes not very fun to play or verse imo. Like trapper, you rely on camping to get kills which is just uuuggghhh

    Since when does trapper rely on camping?

  • Since forever?

    Sure you can try to play the "put traps in good loops" game but you'll be lucky to get a kill by the time the gens are all done.

    This is why trapper and hag trap one place/section of the map and basically don't leave i.e. camping.

  • It’s a miracle.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    With the poor optimization starting to devour Hag's with the tp animation pausing it's horrendous to play her.

    This. The half second lag when you teleport leads to lots of misses and much distance for the survs. Without that insta hit her short slow azz is not too strong, even on defense.

  • @QwQw said:

    There were Hag's on console?

    I actually used to main hag before her huge buff in like 2019 .

    I stopped playing her a few months though because i realized how weak she is against very aggressive players that knew how to exploit her weaknesses.

    I now enjoy more agressive type of killers like Oni,Nurse,Blight etc.

  • I rarely see her. Never seeing her would be better.

  • I feel like she is my strongest killer. Being able to teleport instantly is super helpful.

  • @QwQw said:

    There were Hag's on console?

    Yeah. Like me.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    With the poor optimization starting to devour Hag's with the tp animation pausing it's horrendous to play her.

    Yeah even before these freezes, Hag felt a little bad to play. You completely stop your walking momentum when you tp, so if you don't lunge and hit a survivor immediately after tp ing, you have to walk for 5 seconds extra just to catch up to them, almost defeating the purpose of the trap. And then sometimes somehow you tp to the wrong trap even though it wasn't the most recently sprung one.

  • You're not gonna see much of any killers right now. The game freezes every time you try to use your power.

  • I still play hag. She's not boring to play as, or against. Yes, there are boring players out there, but they play all killers.

  • People can only play Hag if they're playing with a mouse and keyboard that's why.

    People just can't get enough of the bullshit which is scroll wheel Hag.

  • @BingBongMan said:

    I haven't seen a single one in literal months.

    She isn't as easy on console as she is on PC. Let me elaborate this further: better performance and hotkeys make it so you can instantly teleport to one of her traps AND hit, on PC. On console, you can't do that, and you are lucky if you manage to get a hit by a teleport. Plus, the awful frame drops that we have now make playing the game, on whichever role, a very unenjoyable experience.