Worst map(s) for Blight?

Rotten Fields hands down is the number 1.

Then I would say Indoor maps (not including The Game).

Then Ormon

Then maybe Swamp(?)

Comments

  • Racoon City.

  • I've tried blight once and I got one of the swamp maps and I was so confused with what objects I could hit and what ones I couldn't. Also discovered you can't rush up hills??? There was an incline in front of one of the exit gates and I couldn't rush up it I had to walk.

  • @Jarol said:

    Racoon City.

    Omg I totaly forgot about this map lol xD Yes, okay, I agree.

  • Why would indoor maps be bad? There are a ton of things to bounce off of an narrow passageways that make it impossible to avoid getting hit.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    Why would indoor maps be bad? There are a ton of things to bounce off of an narrow passageways that make it impossible to avoid getting hit.

    Well I feel like something like Lerys where there is so many small rooms and windows making it hard to hit?

  • Rotten Fields is absolutely his worst map.

    Lery's, Hawkins, and Haddonfield are bad but he can handle them a bit.

    The Game is unironically one of his best maps, and one of his most fun maps.

  • Raccoon city is his worst map as it basically has no straight aways from what i remember.maybe i guesssomewhat in the lobby but he cant really get any use out of his power at all on that map

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Rotten Fields hands down is the number 1.

    Then I would say Indoor maps (not including The Game).

    Then Ormon

    Then maybe Swamp(?)

    rotten field and swamp map. in rotten field blight is like a killer with no abilities. Swamp map sucks because u will slide off of objects or tiles in the map when you try to bump into them.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Rotten Fields is absolutely his worst map.

    Lery's, Hawkins, and Haddonfield are bad but he can handle them a bit.

    The Game is unironically one of his best maps, and one of his most fun maps.

    The Game is SO much ######### fun with Blight. Easily my favorite Blight map tbh