How many people lurking in this forum actually own this?

rare.png

Not bragging, I'm just curious.

Comments

  • Haven't played survivor on release so this is the last one to get for me

  • If the map hadn't been disable I would've gotten it by now.

  • Nope, map was disabled before I could play on it.

  • @GeneralV said:

    If the map hadn't been disable I would've gotten it by now.

    That's obvious, I was curious on anyone getting the achievement in the hour we had to play in it.

  • got the chance to play 3 times on it just before it got disable. but i never escaped ^^ idon't even think i have the achievement from Silent Hill ahah

  • i'm not even playing because the game is too broken, i played like one match as killer when the new patch released but thats about it

  • *raises hand*

  • My one and only game on this Map was as Killer. But I am pretty sure I would not have been able to find the respective Generator.

  • Played as Jill and was going for adept. Last survivor alive and the killer was nice enough to let me escape. Got the two achievements. Love that guy...

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Played as Jill and was going for adept. Last survivor alive and the killer was nice enough to let me escape. Got the two achievements. Love that guy...

    oh same! you can check on the screenshot timestamps actually, but in my case I believe we all escaped that game.

  • I literally haven't even played on the map yet. Not on the PTB because I went back to live super fast, and not on live because RPD was disabled super quickly lol.

  • Seeing as I play on console, there was no way I had time to download the update, play a match on the new map, AND escape after completing a specific generator before the map was disabled.

  • RPD is still disabled so i'm willing to bet very few people actually have this achievement

  • i got it after playing 4 matches on it before it got disabled, got the achivement on the last time i played on it

    3e3750d10afe5b2816029ddcfee69df7.png


  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    RPD is still disabled so i'm willing to bet very few people actually have this achievement

    thats the point!

    @some_guy1 said:

    i got it after playing 4 matches on it before it got disabled, got the achivement on the last time i played on it

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9NZJDYW451CU/3e3750d10afe5b2816029ddcfee69df7.png

    good job! :D

  • I managed to finish both generators in the Main Hall, and a Wraith let me escape and I didn't get it. I had a feeling the map was bugged even before it got disabled.

  • Hey! I'm both proud and incredibly annoyed

  • I only got to play on the map twice before it was disabled. Both games went on for ages and I didn't escape either of them; first game failed because nobody could find any of the last three gens, second failed because a player couldn't figure out how to reach some of the upstairs hooks and I and someone else died on first/second hook.

    I'd be happy if I never got this achievement if that meant the map stayed disabled forever.