Everytime you dead hard the game lags?

I've noticed that like every single time

Comments

  • What system are you on? I had this issue on Xbox One but once I got the Xbox Series X I never have frame drops with DH.

  • @Mattie_MayhemOG said:

    What system are you on? I had this issue on Xbox One but once I got the Xbox Series X I never have frame drops with DH.

    Ps4

  • Yup. Dead Hard literally sends my Xbox to the Shadow Realm.

    Yet another reason to hate that perk.

  • Yes. On PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Dead Hard will freeze the game.

  • I don't notice this as a survivor, but as a killer? Every damn time. I know they used Dead Hard before I see it happen because my screen freezes up.

    I also get whacked with the stutter every time I get Bloodlust. It's caused me to miss so many hits.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Yes. On PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Dead Hard will freeze the game.

    Again, this was an issue I experienced first hand when playing on Xbox One but isn't an issue with Xbox Series X. I cant speak for any other console but those two I can.


    Same with Bloodlust, no frame drops on the new gen

  • @Mattie_MayhemOG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2299863#Comment_2299863

    Again, this was an issue I experienced first hand when playing on Xbox One but isn't an issue with Xbox Series X. I cant speak for any other console but those two I can.

    Same with Bloodlust, no frame drops on the new gen


    Still shouldn't have to buy a 700 USD Console to play a 5 year old game.

  • Any status like exhaustion triggers a freeze.

  • Sorry for the bump, but I haven't seen performance issues like this in awhile.. 😵

  • It's a feature

  • This isn't just a console issue; I play PC, and I get this. I don't get it as a survivor, but as a killer? I know a survivor Dead Hards because my screen locks up for quarter of a second, not because I see the animation.

    I also stutter when gaining Bloodlust, which has robbed me of many hits.

  • Not every time but yeah. Sometimes when I dh it looks like a joke. Short and pathetic, can't even reach a pallet that is close lmao.

  • My console doesn't lag when I dead hard, but it does lag when survivors dead hard when I play killer.

  • On console everytime you do anything you lag. Dead hard. Lag. Vault. Lag. Chainsaw as Bubba. Lag. Killer picks up a survivor across the map. Lag.

    They're working on it though.

    Maybe stop pushing out new content and work on the health of the game.

  • @malloymk said:

    On console everytime you do anything you lag. Dead hard. Lag. Vault. Lag. Chainsaw as Bubba. Lag. Killer picks up a survivor across the map. Lag.

    They're working on it though.

    Maybe stop pushing out new content and work on the health of the game.

    Are they really working on a fix? Is it confirmed?

  • welcome to my world. Only now its your world

  • They say they are, but they said the same thing in 2019. We'll see

  • actually that's every exhaustion perk

    >vaults window with lithe

    welp guess I'll game freeze

    >drops with balanced landing

    welp guess I'll freeze

    you get the picture with others

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2313538#Comment_2313538

    They say they are, but they said the same thing in 2019. We'll see

    They really need to address this imo. I wouldn't mind if they set the graphics to low or something if that is the issue. Dbd doesn' even look good at all it is weird how this game have so many problems.