More Skins for Cheryl please?

Since you "fixed" mixing her skins, She now needs more skins. not legenderys but more oufits. Many players main her more than any other licensed characters -even though idk why her other outfits are linked unlike Nancy, Steve, Tap, Ash but whatever..- at least give her more skins? No? ok...

Comments

  • Every time I see this topic, I remember how much I want the Memory of Alessa skin T_T

    image.png


  • @lagosta said:

    Every time I see this topic, I remember how much I want the Memory of Alessa skin T_T

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RO7Y4HV0PDZ9/image.png

    There's serious outfits like this with a tragic backstory then you have Princess Heart Cheryl

  • Don't ask BHVR for skins, ask Konami. It's up to them how many cosmetics these characters get.

    Do me a favor and specifically tell them not make an obnoxious amount of very rare linked outfits. I absolutely despise how every time I open the store page it's just overpriced garbage.

    Wouldn't mind having some essential collections for Heather and Pyramid Head.

  • She needs unlinked pants. GIVE US UNLINKED PANTS.

    Her green skirt doesn't look good with any of the tank tops. The combination makes her look like a GTA hooker.

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2299816#Comment_2299816

    There's serious outfits like this with a tragic backstory then you have Princess Heart Cheryl

    Oh my god, I want the Princess Heart outfit! It's my favorite.

    To the OP: Lisa, Cybil, and Alessa being linked sounds normal to me. They're different characters than Cheryl—well, even if for Alessa, it's more complicated. But her two other linked outfits... I forgot their names, the ones with an orange and a pink shirts... I don't understand the reason they're linked.

    It could be the fact they represent an older Cheryl, but her face stays the same if I'm not mistaken, so there is no reason for me not to be able to mix and match these ones.

    (Also, hello fellow Cheryl main!)

  • I really just want some jeans and more of her tank tops from the game, I'd love if we got the "Shut_Your_Mouth" and "Light_To_Future" shirts, they both looked really cool.

    top.png top.png

    Edit: added images for reference

  • @lagosta said:

    Every time I see this topic, I remember how much I want the Memory of Alessa skin T_T

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RO7Y4HV0PDZ9/image.png

    I would love that skin for Cheryl.


    Also...I just really want my favorite, the "God of Thunder" outfit. I loved the look of it in silent Hill 3 and always used it on every playthrough since I got it.

  • Both Cheryl and PH need more skins.

    Butcher.png

    Give my boy from Origins some love.

  • @lagosta said:

    Every time I see this topic, I remember how much I want the Memory of Alessa skin T_T

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RO7Y4HV0PDZ9/image.png

    Yes. I would love to have alyssas skin.

  • AND PLEASE UNLINKED BHVR UNLINKEDDD. Why the hell Cheryl's own costumes are linked anyways, i can understand the legendary ones but please, stop doing linked costumes.

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    Since you "fixed" mixing her skins, She now needs more skins. not legenderys but more oufits. Many players main her more than any other licensed characters -even though idk why her other outfits are linked unlike Nancy, Steve, Tap, Ash but whatever..- at least give her more skins? No? ok...

    I mean what more can they do that Konami would be happy to license? Dahlia & Claudia don’t fit as survivors because they were villains.


  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260150/more-skins-for-cheryl-please

    I mean what more can they do that Konami would be happy to license? Dahlia & Claudia don’t fit as survivors because they were villains.

    As far as legendry Cheryl skins go, Maria, Mary and Angela from Silent Hill 2 would fit. Maybe Eileen from 4. Could always revisit the license and get a Silent Hill Chapter 2.....but that is going off topic from the subject of the skins.

  • 20210623_063454.jpg 20210623_063505.jpg

    More Cheryl please

  • Can someone ask Konami why Cheryl isn't allowed to have unlinked pants? I'd really like the answer to this, her default skirt doesn't match a damn thing.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Can someone ask Konami why Cheryl isn't allowed to have unlinked pants? I'd really like the answer to this, her default skirt doesn't match a damn thing.

    Oh my, I'm begging for unliked jeans for her...

  • @TMCalypso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2300699#Comment_2300699

    As far as legendry Cheryl skins go, Maria, Mary and Angela from Silent Hill 2 would fit. Maybe Eileen from 4. Could always revisit the license and get a Silent Hill Chapter 2.....but that is going off topic from the subject of the skins.

    Ok they’d be pretty cool

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Can someone ask Konami why Cheryl isn't allowed to have unlinked pants? I'd really like the answer to this, her default skirt doesn't match a damn thing.

    I don't really know if its Konami or BHVR. Because Leon and Jill is the same with linked outfits.

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2301208#Comment_2301208

    I don't really know if its Konami or BHVR. Because Leon and Jill is the same with linked outfits.

    My guess is that...the two linked skins we got that have the pants are BHVR created. Cheryl never wore those, to my knowledge, in any game. So it is likely that Konami didn't want unofficial Cheryl clothes mixed with official ones.....or BHVR felt it would be disrespectful to do so......OR BHVR just wanted to promote the idea of linked skins REALLY badly.