You fix nothing
I'm on PS4 the power of the nemesis lag like if you make nothing, fix it please, and don't wait one more week, it's like you doesn't work on it
Tagged:
Mod
I'm on PS4 the power of the nemesis lag like if you make nothing, fix it please, and don't wait one more week, it's like you doesn't work on it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No friend, they fixed biggest problem in game: Cosmetic bug. Now we all can get best experience ever.
Now now that is not true. You can now finally hear Freddy's laugh again when you select him. The game was unplayable before that
Lol they need to stop to make new chapter and focus on the game now, fix all issues
I actually do not ming new chapters. But new chapters coming with new problems. And old problems are still here. And yes this is seriously so big problem.
As said on the Patch Notes under Known Issues, we are aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. We appreciate the patience of the Community whilst this is being worked on.
Like I said awhile ago, I personally think they should cool it with quick chapter release and focuse on game health
Will it be the Omega Hotfix?
um guys the cosmetic bug is not fixed
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260100/oh-really
Game would die imo
Games gonna die if they don't do a health update.
Why don't you work weekends ? This is not a small problem, it should already be done since last Thursday, I don't know but if I was the developer I will ask has my team worked on weekends and even at the hour when they normally don't work to solve this problem, it's like that in all companies why not this one?
Seem like cosmetic bug also is not fixed :d Check this topic.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260100/oh-really#latest
True this chapter made me delete dbd and here I am 5 days since deleting dbd and not planning going back they will keep losing players each day more and more
No use in arguing with the developers. They will fix it when they want. Just wait until Evil Dead comes out. They will have major competition then they will fix it. Until they do we all just have to suffer.
I cant wait for Dbd to get some competition. Its one of the few games that has basically none. Maybe that will make them wake up soon enough.
sorry but saying “thanks for your patience” isnt good enough. console players have been patiently waiting for optimization for years now and have gotten nothing. i just spent $40 on a new chapter that i cant even play a week after its released. we deserve compensation, its the least you can do.
We appreciate the patience of the Community whilst this is being worked on.
Talk is cheap.
That would be the best time for the Evil Dead game to come out.
This is true
If you're playing on the original PS4 or Xbox One, you're playing on 8 year old hardware. No matter what they do, there will always be problems. Even the pro versions aren't nearly as bad to play on. I own a PS4 and I switched to PC years ago for that exact reason. You can't expect miracles from hardware that old.
My friend can do the glitch still, but everytime he plays a match, the cosmetics will reset to default. So it still works but it has to be done after every game
also why did yall literally bold face lie about fixing the performance issues???
Pretty sure they made it worse. Just played on a game and we couldn’t finish the last gen. It got to 100 and was unable to be worked on.
No no, see, they said they were going to implement a Nemesis fix and other fixes that totally have higher priority than dipping FPS.